India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

plz help

angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...i don't really watch this show..but if i m home & have time i always watch it..& it seems really really intresting...& sonia & ayush r the best...but in today's canada/US epsidoe...did u guys notice that when they were saying the vows...they did'nt finish it..maybe tat means something is up...something lke they won't get married..or they might have some prom...do ne1 know wats going on..

& So bodi is pretening that he is sick..right...i was wonedetring y is he doing that though...i know he likes sonia...but still y is pretending..i dn't get it...

& mayank..i thnk that's his name..oh i hate him..but can som1 tell me..wats' his aim..???wat he is trying 2 do..???since they always play this suspense music at the back...can some1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anwer 2 my questions...

Thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttt

XxRafiahxX Goldie
XxRafiahxX
XxRafiahxX

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:23am | IP Logged

he's gonna go wid da fat kavya  Deadwho we all hate!cuz in da newspaper it said dat theres somefink between them 2,but its not true!but he'll still love soniya ofcourse there the best couple everEmbarrassed

n i just love ayush!hes so cute init!Embarrassed

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged
who do you love? Ejaz or AyushLOL I don't think Bodi will ever let Sonia marry Ayush.
angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

hey guys..thank a lott..that did help a little bit...but i m still a little confused abt the bodi thing....y is he PRETENDINg....

& ya ayush is really cuteeee....

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Well...i think its cuz when he killed tani he was pertending to be an autistic, but as soon as the ACP found out he had killed Tani, Bodi had to go to court, and there he did really good acting, and the judge said that Bodi would have to stay in a government hospital to get better, before the case continues.

We found out that he was pertending in the show, when he was in the government hospital. 

So, the thing to watch for now it the real reason why he killed Tani.

Hope you understand---its kinda hard to explain!!!

ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

FOR THE SAKE OF SONIYA, I HOPE THAT AYUSH REALLY DOES MARYY HER, SHE CANT STAND TO LIVE WITHOUT HIM AND NEITHER CAN HE LIVE WITHOUT HER, THEY CANT JUST TAKE THAT AWAY BY BODHI COMING INTO THE PICTURE.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayush_ki_pari

FOR THE SAKE OF SONIYA, I HOPE THAT AYUSH REALLY DOES MARYY HER, SHE CANT STAND TO LIVE WITHOUT HIM AND NEITHER CAN HE LIVE WITHOUT HER, THEY CANT JUST TAKE THAT AWAY BY BODHI COMING INTO THE PICTURE.

agreed
angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

oh thaks a lottt..

thay helped a lot...now i m clear abt bodi..but 1 thing for sure..Bodi is a really really Actor...i dont think lots of ppl can pull a role like his.....

Go to top