Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What Armaan has that Purab doesnt.. (Page 5)

Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Well now, how about looking the other way too... What does Armaan have that Purab doesn't have?

Jassie's Love

Yeah, right now she is mad at Armaan, but I am sure, even with the pain and suffering that he inflicted upon her, she still connects with him in a way that she will never be able to connect with Purab.

And, remember that Armaan is changed now and he even confessed to Mallika about his love for Jassie --- So, where does the question of cheating come? There is nothing wrong in him being truthful about his feelings. Yes, it may hurt Mallika, but at the end it will better for both of them.

I am sure he now loves with Jassie with a passion beyond words... He is now being tested--- and whatever he is going through now, the suffering will only purify and refine his love.

And I sure don't agree with Kajal03 ... Ain't it a little bit too harsh a judgement on Armaan? Mind you, I am not saying Purab is not good or whatever, but I think Armaan is like us... someone we can identify with... with all his faults, at the end of the day, you look at him and you are like --- hey, that's human!

By the way, our Purab is too much of a Mr. Goody Two-Shoes Smile. And it's hard to imagine that such kind of people exist in our real world.

Edited by Precious - 18 March 2005 at 9:16am

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitki

Originally posted by poison ivy

wat does puraab have that armaan doesn't!!!!!! hmmm......... JASSI!! armaan doesn't have jassi. purab does.

besides, puraab has charatcer. armaan doesn't.

purab is resposible. armaan isn't.

purab is sweet n not two faced. armaan is two faced. u dnt know if he actually is being sweet or is schemin in his wicked mind

purab respects others cos he knows other ppl have feelings. armaan doesnt respect others cos he thinkg everyon is like a glass of rum. drink n throw it on the ground in anger.

purab has more chances with jassi cos jassi knows armaan is lower than a worm's belly..(even lower actually)

n purab has brains!! thats why he is still making money... n is successful.. while armaan is a pauper n all he knows is to wast his money going to bars n getting drunk.. he is so not even 1% succesful as purab is!!

purab has class. ppl respect him.. who respects armaan?? ha ha!! everytime he gets beaten up n  then he is always drunk... no one even cares!!

purab has good friends 9 a person is knows by the friends they keep) n armaan.. well, he does have raj.. but who wants a friend like raj who gives u crappy advice

purab is decent n does not have illicit relationships with other women. armaan does!!

need i say anything more??well, is there is anymthing more to say i will edit my post.

thanks for lettin me speak freely!!!!!

Clap

Wow, couldn't have put it better myself!

Clap

ClapClap

Well said - add to that: Arman's character is a spineless wimp who is sloshing around drunk instead of resolving his problems while Purab has the guts to carry on living.

Maybe that's why Arman is in love with Jassi - he needs her to run his life??????

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajal03

I am totally agree with Poison Ivy.

Purab is decent.. Arman is indecent...   Purab is a true friend of Jassi who seeks happiness for her..  Arman is user of Jassi.. he always used Jassi whenever he needed.  He didn't love her at the first sight but Purab did.  It's a one side love between Purab and Jassi where Purab loves her unconditionally.  Arman fell in love afterword but he is cheating on Mallika.  How can he say to his fianee that he loves some other woman and not her?  He is like a bee who keeps on flying from one flower to another just like our Arman.  If Jassi accepts his love then he will seek for another woman and will leave Jassi.. he can not stay with the same woman for life.

JJKN is full of surpises.  I didn't know Mallika and Armaan were still engaged. Confused

I have to disagree with, "....He is like a bee who keeps on flying from one flower to another just like our Arman.  If Jassi accepts his love then he will seek for another woman and will leave Jassi.. he can not stay with the same woman for life....."  I have to disagree with it just for the fact it is an opinion and not a fact on JJKN.
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged

well friends u forgot something

Arman has my undying loveSmile

Purab doesn'tCry

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................. ...............

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yes, JPrasad, it was just my opinion not a fact.  No one can forget their first love and Jassi will never forget her first love.  BUT what about Arman?  Didn't he madly in love with Mallika?  Wasn't Mallika his first love?  He is now saying that Jassi is his first love.. isn't it called BEE?  He is like a bee.  He smelled a flower and flew .. frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  LOL
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
no he never loved mallika....he was marrying her for his selfish reasons! yeah he was a jerk once but now he has transformed !!
the one thing armaan has that purab doesnt have and will NEVER have: JASSI's LOVE(and mine tooo!!!)
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

wat does puraab have that armaan doesn't!!!!!! hmmm......... JASSI!! armaan doesn't have jassi. purab does.

If purab has jassi then why is jassi going around caiming they are freinds only?

besides, puraab has charatcer. armaan doesn't.

armaan has a character. a much more developed one. he is multi dimentional. purab uncle just smiles expressionlessly.

purab is resposible. armaan isn't.

yes purab is SO responsible he couldnt even control his little brother. in fact puran is SOOO responsiblt that he broke up with jassi rite before their engagement and left without even facing the music. Armaan on the other hand took all responsiblity of ruining gulmohar and is begging jassi to talk to him. atleast armaan takes responsiblity for his actions.

purab is sweet n not two faced. armaan is two faced. u dnt know if he actually is being sweet or is schemin in his wicked mind

purab is tooo sweet. hes giving me diabetes. and what did he write in that letter when he left jassi? that they werent of the same class and level?

purab respects others cos he knows other ppl have feelings. armaan doesnt respect others cos he thinkg everyon is like a glass of rum. drink n throw it on the ground in anger.

is purab respects others so much why did he leave jassi? didnt he respect her? not only did he disrespect her, but he also disrespected her family. jassi had to lissen to mallikas and paris taunts thanks to purab. armaan has always talked to her family respectfully.

purab has more chances with jassi cos jassi knows armaan is lower than a worm's belly..(even lower actually)

yes we will see when jassi marries armaan. jassi still lovea armaan. thats obvious. do worms even have bellies?

n purab has brains!! thats why he is still making money... n is successful.. while armaan is a pauper n all he knows is to wast his money going to bars n getting drunk.. he is so not even 1% succesful as purab is!!

i dont think purab is ever working either. he is always chasing jassi. this is a TV SHOW, no one is supposed to work. if they were how they could they act out the serial? armaan has brains as well. his cards are spectacular.

purab has class. ppl respect him.. who respects armaan?? ha ha!! everytime he gets beaten up n  then he is always drunk... no one even cares!!

purab is classless. armaan fans dotn respect him at all.

purab is decent n does not have illicit relationships with other women. armaan does!!

armaan never even kissed Jassi! nor did armaan ever touch mallika after he fell in love with jassi.

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

OMG...  why are you guys fighting over Arman and Purab?  Let those two men handle their Jassi and let's just enjoy the drama.Smile

I am a fan of the entire JJKN show... not just Arman or Purab.

Go to top