Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SIYAHI

SIYAHI

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Hiii pehchana? Arre mein Kasab...arre  Ajmal Kasab wohi CST ke bahar to mujhe discover kia tha. Mera Av to yaad hai na ap logo ko? Yaad nehi hai? Hmm mein bhool gaya ap logo ki yaadash desh ke mamle mein bohut kamzor hi. You remember Akshay romancing two women in yellow sarees in rain dances but you forget issues of national threat.You remember dialogues from serials but forget your martyrs.  Chalo achha hi hai. Pata hai mujhe kisine kaha tha that in India it is easy to get 15 minute of fame. I made most of it. Arre yaar ap log ajeeb ho. Ap log sanskriti ki baat karte ho aur prime time mein po*n star dikhato ho. Oops sorry I am digressing wo kya hai na sudden fame mila hai aur mein thera jahi gawar aadmi.

So the fact is I am your sarkari mehman. Ap log kamar tor mehnat karke tax bharte ho. Aur apki sarkar us paise se mujhe paalti hai. You know apki sarkar mast hai. Ek chhoti si to galti ki this. Kuch innocent logo ki jaan lit hi. Ab is ke lie koi execute karta hai kya? Logo ki jaan to waise bhi jati. Mere haato ya inflation ke haato. Mast hai yaar sarkar. Mujhe lawyer bhi dia. Arre wo banda bhi famous ho gaya. Apko nehi pata Abbas Kazmi aaya tha last yaar Big Boss mein.

I have a luxury home now. Hmm Home hi hai. I get the best food best cell. Emm raaz ki baat kahu kabhi kabhi larki bhi...emm chhoro wo sab chhoro. Par ise kehte hai atithi devo bhava. Maine ghar kyon chhora tha pata hai? Baba ne naye kapre nehi die the. Aura b dekho mere paas security hai kapre hai khana hai ...tumhare paas kya hai? Mein bolu kya hai? Daar aasu lachari. Tumhari sarkar kuch nehi kar sakti. Jaisa mein aaya tha aur bhi ayenge. Ayenge aur tumhe marenge. Waise bhi yaar tum logo population bohut zyada hai.

Achha tum logo mein se koi PM ka dost hai? Nehi use ye bata dena ke wo aur uske saathi to desh ki izzat nilam karke mujhe paal rahe hai. Par mein rahunga nehi. Kyon? Kyon mere saathi ayenge. Hawa pani ya dharti se. IC 814 yaad hai? Huh poore sarkar ko hijra bana dia tha. Waise hi kisi din aur ek hijack aur mein phooorrr...

Ab chalo bohut natak ho gaya mein sone chala. Wo kya hai na mujhe aish karne ko adat ho gayi hai. Chalo chalo aasu pocho bhool jao kya hua tha. Bhool jao log mare the. Bhool jao ghar ujre the. Bhool jao. Aur sab milke mujhe Happy Birthday wish karo. To kya hua agar us birthday cake se khoon ki bu aa rahi hai. Bhool jao arre bhool jao yaar...nehi bhool na chahte mat bhoolo but ye mera wada hai we will give you another 26/11...you will have so many of them tab ise bhool jaoge...

After talking to you helpless people I am literally rolling on the floor laughing. Now stop sulking it's bad manners after all I am your guest...wo bhi sarkari

Edited by SIYAHI - 27 November 2011 at 11:05am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetmaaniacShilalipiprincess_mimicloudflowermysticangelstar_777SOLACEofEYESmystique_girlangiliSayaneeH.Lecterkuhu18-Crayon--memorable-smj1977.shrutipanchaaliwajiha-1punam2712nahtani88aamirkhanfanPatrarekhanaddiya26namita25zaara2212hopehottodayzstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY NAME IS KASAB" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angili

Goldie

angili

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
God that was painfully true hillarious facts I am laughing and crying

SOLACEofEYES

Goldie

SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
lovely

-memorable-

IF-Rockerz

-memorable-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
painful but true situation 

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Ohh gosh!! That's true!!
I totally agree wiith the Indian airlines Hijack part!!!
I was thinking the same thing the other day.
I mean a single hijack ,three terrirosts released and damn!!!!...we are still paying the cost!!Ouch
Even after that horrible incident ,we are repeating the same mistake that's just terrible!!Angry
and one more thing the other day I was watching an interview where Kasab was telling something like  he has no regrets , he is doing all these things for the Islam and he's doing good and that's why he'll become famous and go to heaven !!Confused
I mean ,some groups have the capacity to totally brainwash these people to do something wrong in the name of Islam ,while the fact is no religion preaches violence!!

Terrorism is so deeply rooted ,and still they are producing young terrorists through those camps!!
Gosh..for how long is it gonna continue!!Ouch

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 26 November 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniac

DASTAK..

DASTAK..

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
1c again superb update...
luved it...
its very sad to kno India's condition, bt its true...
and talking about terrorism, dont kno wen its gonna leave India...Cry
or is India ever gonna be free from it??????
I seriously loved dis post...
keep writing...
and ya m not able to hit the like button, dont kno y????Confused

maaniac

Groupbie

maaniac

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
 Kasab should be feeling exactly like this Paulo. inn logon ko marne ke baad jannat tho bilkul nahi milti hogi par isse tho zameen pe jannat mil gayi...now it must be a slogan among the terrorists...mare tho accha zinda pakde gaye tho aur bhi accha.

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
amazing.. you made cry and laugh at the same time...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top