Landing on moon was fake??????? find out

Posted: 18 years ago
DO u think that landing on moon was totally fake???????Tell me plzzzzzz..........
before answering open this webpage and read the whole article and thn answer my qs........
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm
Thanks and my answer is that i believe that landing on moon was totally fake......
I had to do a report about this for science.. i don't think the landing was fake.. i don't think NASA would do such a things, most of the points brought up were well explained on many sites, the ppl who were against this, had no actual proof, and had no idea what they were talking about
Another conspiracy theory from you Sania ! 🤔
here's another link
http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon2.htm

Well! i want ur ans .......... Is it fake or true frm ur point of view! Tell me
Originally posted by preity*zinta

I had to do a report about this for science.. i don't think the landing was fake.. i don't think NASA would do such a things, most of the points brought up were well explained on many sites, the ppl who were against this, had no actual proof, and had no idea what they were talking about

I agree that most of the points brought up were explained on many sites...............
i think u havnt read the articleee.........read it plzzz and than wht ever u feel like ........post here .......i'll be glad 😊
NASA is very capable of faking it.
To me Landing on Moon was Fake is similar to Iranian President claiming Holocaust is a Myth.
Originally posted by sowmyaa

To me Landing on Moon was Fake is similar to Iranian President claiming Holocaust is a Myth.

My thoughts exactly !!😆 Now what will the conspiracy theorist come up with next !!😊

BTW , the guy who claims the above is Ralph Rene' a self proclaimed physicists with no educational background on Physics . Imagine taking a medical advise from a self proclaimed Doctor.

Check this site that blows his theory:http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
This is interesting. I remember a while ago, my brother explained everything to me from what he read and learned and that was that the landing on the moon was indeed fake and it was staged. Apparently there is a very secret and exclusive private agents or company in Nevada that staged this whole thing. I also saw this on TV on the learning channel that the scene where Neil Armstong is on the moon was actually a set up (like a stage). Like how when he put the American flag down it was waving.....but there's no air (oxygen) in space so how was it moving. Then, when the rocket was taking off to leave there was exhaust or fire that came out from the bottom and with that impact, everything or anything around the rocket would move....but not even the sand on moon blew away. There were more things, but I can't remember.

Now, this is what I heard and saw and reason it may be fake is because America wanted to land on the moon before Russia could. So to do that, they constructed a replica of the moon and space and made it to look like Neil Armstrong landed on the moon.

Personally....I don't know what to belive. From what I know, when Neil Armstrong went on the moon he heard the Azaan (Islamic prayer) and when he came back to earth, he heard it one day and said this was exactly what I heard on the moon too. 😕 Obviously being a Muslim, I'm gonna believe that, but as for the whether or not the landing was real or fake.....I can't say.

Its hard to believe it was fake because its something noted down in history. We have learned about it and heard about as we were growing up and now its inbedded in our heads. But if it WAS indeed fake....I wouldn't be so surprised. 😕
wow 😆

is this a serious debate? 😆

i find it funny 😆

YES NASA did snd ppl 2 da moon...y r ppl doubting it now....

i like da wat sowmya di put it....