SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Krithika for the update..Clap

Congratulations to Ajeeth and Yazhini..Party

Welcome Minishri to IF..
Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Singer Junior Season 3 (Page 91)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minishri

minishri

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
tk u sweety and smile...

Pragathai is the highly influenced person and the title is for her i guess...The finals and voting is just a eye wash...Heavy campaign is going on for Pragathi..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Flamboyant

Flamboyant

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani321

I feel that way too. This time most of the top 20 or so are very talented indeed but Yazhini & Aajeeth certainly must be in the finals.

All the voters need to realize that Ajeedh and perhaps Yaazhini are the most deserving of the fourth place in the finals. Vijay Prakash nailed it when he asked Ajeedh why he's even in the wild-card. They are probably the only contestants whose singing involves the audience and the judges and really moves them emotionally. 

Pragathi, on the other hand, is just trying to win this competition using the popularity gained from her mother's campaigning.

They should either change the judges next season, or stop the show altogether. This show has lost its value and has become an election campaign instead. 

I feel very bad for the other contestants; they're giving their best efforts but are not recognized because of people like Pragathi.  Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taikooSweetyGreen

g3srini

g3srini

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I feel that Ajeeth is being given unnecessary hype and attention. In my opinion he is just shouting at times not singing. Why there was standing ovation from all the judges and Anandh sir and everybody, honestly i couldnt understand. Was his singing that good? He seems to be from an affluent family too, so money matters????????????? Yazhini is far better compared to Ajeeth. 

I think to erase the bad name that this program has always favoured a particular community kids, they have started giving the hype for Ajeeth who is from  a minority community. By this way they want to show that this program is not biased. Anyways, too much of hype for any particular kid is not good, whichever community he or she may be from

Edited by g3srini - 08 October 2012 at 6:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sinthu99ssmily_facemiganSweetyGreen

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Welcome G3srini to IF.

This whole season is going messed for me.  It's so long and out of control now.

In my local Tamil newspaper there is an ad/article saying to vote for Yazhini!!!  I was shocked, I don't even live in India yet there is an ad asking people to vote for her.

Ajeedh gets a lot of attention I feel also.  But he reminds me a lot of Srikanth, both are the little cute kids of their season.

Pragathi also has a lot of influence.

When Anjanna's father was talking about her and when he was almost crying my whole family is thinking look what this show has done to the contestants and to the parents.  This show is psychologically and emotionally and mentally affecting these contestants and their parents.  These kids are too young to be competing so heavily like this and this show has been going on for over a year.  Mahisha is from Canada and she missed all that school to go for Super Singer.  

Any reality show that goes on for too long always makes the audience and viewers complaining since the contestants are over exposed.  It's time to end this season.

(Just my personal opinion)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hpdoomer789rani321miganPearl.SweetyGreen

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I agree with you smiles...yes...there was no need for Anjana's dad to be that emotional at all...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_faceSweetyGreen

whateverabcd

whateverabcd

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@g3srini - Comparison of Ajeedh and Srikanth is unfair. I agree with Srikanth shouting but Ajeedh has given impressive performance over time. For a kid with not much of classical training, he has given commendable performance. Lets give credit where its due.

For someone like Ananth Sir to say that this kid is special is an absolute honor. Not sure if you know enough of Ananth Sir, he has created and trained some of the best music talent in India. Some of my best singers in the country go to him on and off to train.

If Ajeedh's singing is shouting, I am sure Yazhini's singing is shouting too. They are two kids who worked their way up and deserve support. Also Yazhini is from minority community too. Lets respect their talents instead of comparing apples against oranges. Both are uniquely talented and have their pros and cons. 

Its a reality show after all, what else can we expect from TV Channels. They will do anything to get their TRP ratings up. End of the day, its all about marketing. If you have moolah, you can market yourself however bad you are. Its all about marketing, its all about making yourself look great even if you are no were close.

Any program is based on popularity, so the Channel is smart enough to make use of the hype and laugh their way to bank. Simple as that. 

If we were to watch a reality show that is unbiased, totally ethical, we will be left with only DD or Pothigai. Now the fact that we dont watch them but keep cribbing about reality shows and yet watch it day in and out shows user preference over time.

Well, may the best and most deserving contestant win.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flamboyanttaikooramyvijay-Yami-krithikasSweetyGreenHdhd

sudha21

sudha21

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
  Please dont compare ajeeth and srikanth.  srikanth voice is more shrieky. we cant hear his irritating voice. And i  can say yalinis "allegra "was below average. she was shouting all over the song and made lot of mistakes.

Aajiths aaromale is umcomparable . If you think he is shouting, yes the great singer alphonso also shouting in the song. The song has lots of scales,hight pitch sruthi, high and low modulations.  ajith sang so well without any classical training. This new panel of judges know enough about music than us.  Aaromale is not at all easy song. he  is just 10 years old  attempting that song very brave. He reached that hight pitch sruthi without any cracking in the middle,nice flow . Definitely he is the one and only contestant deserves for the title. 

He gave lot of tough songs like uyire, uyire, vennilave, po nee po etc...   Even experienced playback singers hesitate to touch these songs in the LIVE STAGE programme.(for the contestants and judges  )  For us its recorded. And  I heard people are commenting here  ajith doesnt have classical training.  VTV is not searching for  carnatic  champ in airtel super singer junior 3.  In this season ASSJ 3 having more than 70 different type of rounds.  Only one round they held classical round. Even ASSJ team is not giving importants to classical skill, why do u people worry about ajiths classical talent . His western skill is unbelievable and he is a melody king.

Please encourage the real talent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rani321taikooramyvijaykrithikasSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top