Tamil  Reality Shows

Super Singer Junior Season 3 (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 143

tired

tired

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
A muslim boy, who in my opinion, not great and did not deserve the title Ouch, trained by a muslim playback singer, and anointed the champion by the "great" Rahman, who is being deified by everyone!!  Ridiculous!  This show is a joke, and no amount of venting or criticism by anyone (justified or otherwise) is going to change the outcome.  So, please folks, GIVE IT A REST!!!!!  Let's all take a breather and come back renewed for another season of super singer which I guarantee will be even more of a joke than the one just ended!!  Bye all Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjim

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Singer Junior Season 3 (Page 141)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jinjim

jinjim

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tired]A muslim boy, who in my opinion, not great and did not deserve the title Ouch, trained by a muslim playback singer, and anointed the champion by the "great" Rahman, who is being deified by everyone!!  Ridiculous!  This show is a joke, and no amount of venting or criticism by anyone (justified or otherwise) is going to change the outcome.  So, please folks, GIVE IT A REST!!!!!  Let's all take a breather and come back renewed for another season of super singer which I guarantee will be even more of a joke than the one just ended!!  Bye all Big smile[/QUOTE

I REALLY AGREE WITH SSJ3 AND ALL SS SHOW IS A JOKE , PPL ARE JUST VICTIMS OF REALITY SHOW WAITING TO BITE THE ONES AROUNDDead HANGING FOR REASONS !

maithiliaugust

maithiliaugust

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tired] A muslim boy, ..., trained by a muslim playback singer, and anointed the champion by the "great" Rahman, ...
spewing venom and hatred...

tired

tired

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maithiliaugust

[QUOTE=tired] A muslim boy, ..., trained by a muslim playback singer, and anointed the champion by the "great" Rahman, ...
spewing venom and hatred...

Sorry, but there is no hatred or venom ... 
SSJ3 title was pre-determined and the facts prove my point, and I merely pointed out the facts that cannot be argued!

wishywashy

wishywashy

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
There was certainly a lot of bias in this show. One cannot argue against it.
Almost always the wildcard contestant (who is rather deficient in some way)
gets picked. Next, this whole hype about Rahaman's scholarship: Why Mr.Generous Oscar
cannot give a scholarship to 5 or 10 kids?  So It does look very cooked up.
Just because someone raises a religious bias doesn't mean we are bigoted.
This pseudo secularism has gone too far. 

Going back to Mano's actions, I don't think they were above question through out the show.
He did everything in his power to skew this result.

As I said, good luck to Ajeedh khalique. But this success comes at the cost of 
breaking the morale of many deserving kids. I certainly hope Anu, Sukanya, Rajaganapathy
to name a few get real opportunities. Sukanya in particular must be feeling really blue
and blaming herself for a show that was hijacked from the beginning. I hope she makes
it big. It will be a great vindication. 

About PG: Enough said. Her FB page looks even more grotesque now, like someone with a lot
of lipstick. After a while, you only notice the extra lipstick and smile to yourself.

PettaiRap

PettaiRap

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wishywashy

gets picked. Next, this whole hype about Rahaman's scholarship: Why Mr.Generous Oscar

Going back to Mano's actions, I don't think they were above question through out the show.

breaking the morale of many deserving kids. I certainly hope Anu, Sukanya, Rajaganapathy
to name a few get real opportunities. Sukanya in particular must be feeling really blue
and blaming herself for a show that was hijacked from the beginning. I hope she makes

About PG: Enough said. Her FB page looks even more grotesque now, like someone with a lot
of lipstick. After a while, you only notice the extra lipstick and smile to yourself.

I wish you guys (I mean you Wishywashy, and the rest ) who seem to prolong this hatred towards a few of the contestants, would just move and get on with life. If you don't like the look of Pragathi's facebook page don't go there. simple!! Who is forcing you to log into Facebook, search for Pragathi and ogle at her?

Just leave it. Move on to other shows. There are plenty of shows available.

Whether you like it or not, Pragathi and Aajeedh will be more sucecssful than Yazhini and Sukanya. It's just the nature of the personalities involved. Just cop it on the chin and learn to live with it.

Cheers!

Edited by PettaiRap - 01 November 2012 at 10:10pm

jinjim

jinjim

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PettaiRap

I wish you guys (I mean you Wishywashy, and the rest ) who seem to prolong this hatred towards a few of the contestants. If you don't like the look of Pragathi's facebook page don't go there. simple!! Who is forcing you to log into Facebook, search for Pragathi and ogle at her?

Whether you like it or not, Pragathi and Aajeedh will be more sucecssful than Yazhini and Sukanya. It's just the nature of the personalities involved. Just cop it on the chin and learn to live with it.

Cheers!

I agree with "PettaiRap" except for yahini and sukanya's success ! yahini , sukanya and all other kids like anu who has a great feel in her voice , not only them even the eliminated kids would have a great future :) life has astonishing endeavors all through it self :) the so called success and achievements HUMANS invented is not ALL LIFE ! VTV is spoiling and swallowing the little ones for it's TRP , it should be understood by the parents and cease getting greedy and anticipate as for the parents' interest !! 

AND THIS IS A REQUEST FOR ALL WHO PUT FROTH DEROGATORY REMARKS AGAINST SOME KIDS !! DO WATCH YOUR BACK INSTEAD PRIGGISHLY BITING SOME KID OUT THERE  ! SOME PARENTS ACT, SOME CRY, SOME DANCE AND THE KIDS ARE MADE TO ACT TOO ! AS IF YOUR  MOMS' WON'T ACT OR PRETEND AHEAD OF OTHERS !! YOU CAN SEE MOSTLY EVERY WOMEN DOES THAT AT HOME ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND HUSBAND ! ALL THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA ! GIVE IT A BREAK AND DON'T BRAG  TO GIVE VTV MUCH MORE IMPORTANCE THAN IT ALREADY HAS !

jinjim

jinjim

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinjim

Originally posted by PettaiRap

I wish you guys (I mean you Wishywashy, and the rest ) who seem to prolong this hatred towards a few of the contestants. If you don't like the look of Pragathi's facebook page don't go there. simple!! Who is forcing you to log into Facebook, search for Pragathi and ogle at her?

Cheers!

I agree with "PettaiRap" except for yahini and sukanya's success ! yahini , sukanya and all other kids like anu who has a great feel in her voice , not only them even the eliminated kids would have a great future :) life has astonishing endeavors all through it self :) the so called success and achievements HUMANS invented is not ALL LIFE ! VTV is spoiling and swallowing the little ones for it's TRP , it should be understood by the parents and cease getting greedy and anticipate as for the parents' interest !! 

AND THIS IS A REQUEST FOR ALL WHO PUT FROTH DEROGATORY REMARKS AGAINST SOME KIDS !! DO WATCH YOUR BACK INSTEAD PRIGGISHLY BITING SOME KID OUT THERE  ! SOME PARENTS ACT, SOME CRY, SOME DANCE AND THE KIDS ARE MADE TO ACT TOO ! AS IF YOUR  MOMS' WON'T ACT OR PRETEND AHEAD OF OTHERS !! YOU CAN SEE MOSTLY EVERY WOMEN DOES THAT AT HOME ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND HUSBAND ! ALL THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA ! GIVE IT A BREAK AND DON'T BRAG  TO GIVE VTV MUCH MORE IMPORTANCE THAN IT ALREADY HAS !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top