Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: maithiliaugust

Sorry, but there is no hatred or venom ... 
SSJ3 title was pre-determined and the facts prove my point, and I merely pointed out the facts that cannot be argued!

wishywashy thumbnail
There was certainly a lot of bias in this show. One cannot argue against it.
Almost always the wildcard contestant (who is rather deficient in some way)
gets picked. Next, this whole hype about Rahaman's scholarship: Why Mr.Generous Oscar
cannot give a scholarship to 5 or 10 kids?  So It does look very cooked up.
Just because someone raises a religious bias doesn't mean we are bigoted.
This pseudo secularism has gone too far. 

Going back to Mano's actions, I don't think they were above question through out the show.
He did everything in his power to skew this result.

As I said, good luck to Ajeedh khalique. But this success comes at the cost of 
breaking the morale of many deserving kids. I certainly hope Anu, Sukanya, Rajaganapathy
to name a few get real opportunities. Sukanya in particular must be feeling really blue
and blaming herself for a show that was hijacked from the beginning. I hope she makes
it big. It will be a great vindication. 

About PG: Enough said. Her FB page looks even more grotesque now, like someone with a lot
of lipstick. After a while, you only notice the extra lipstick and smile to yourself.

PettaiRap thumbnail
Originally posted by: wishywashy

There was certainly a lot of bias in this show. One cannot argue against it.

Almost always the wildcard contestant (who is rather deficient in some way)
gets picked. Next, this whole hype about Rahaman's scholarship: Why Mr.Generous Oscar
cannot give a scholarship to 5 or 10 kids?  So It does look very cooked up.
Just because someone raises a religious bias doesn't mean we are bigoted.
This pseudo secularism has gone too far. 

Going back to Mano's actions, I don't think they were above question through out the show.
He did everything in his power to skew this result.

As I said, good luck to Ajeedh khalique. But this success comes at the cost of 
breaking the morale of many deserving kids. I certainly hope Anu, Sukanya, Rajaganapathy
to name a few get real opportunities. Sukanya in particular must be feeling really blue
and blaming herself for a show that was hijacked from the beginning. I hope she makes
it big. It will be a great vindication. 

About PG: Enough said. Her FB page looks even more grotesque now, like someone with a lot
of lipstick. After a while, you only notice the extra lipstick and smile to yourself.

I wish you guys (I mean you Wishywashy, and the rest ) who seem to prolong this hatred towards a few of the contestants, would just move and get on with life. If you don't like the look of Pragathi's facebook page don't go there. simple!! Who is forcing you to log into Facebook, search for Pragathi and ogle at her?

Just leave it. Move on to other shows. There are plenty of shows available.

Whether you like it or not, Pragathi and Aajeedh will be more sucecssful than Yazhini and Sukanya. It's just the nature of the personalities involved. Just cop it on the chin and learn to live with it.

Cheers!

Edited by PettaiRap - 11 years ago
jinjim thumbnail

I wish you guys (I mean you Wishywashy, and the rest ) who seem to prolong this hatred towards a few of the contestants. If you don't like the look of Pragathi's facebook page don't go there. simple!! Who is forcing you to log into Facebook, search for Pragathi and ogle at her?

Just leave it. Move on to other shows. There are plenty of shows available.

Whether you like it or not, Pragathi and Aajeedh will be more sucecssful than Yazhini and Sukanya. It's just the nature of the personalities involved. Just cop it on the chin and learn to live with it.

Cheers!

I agree with "PettaiRap" except for yahini and sukanya's success ! yahini , sukanya and all other kids like anu who has a great feel in her voice , not only them even the eliminated kids would have a great future :) life has astonishing endeavors all through it self :) the so called success and achievements HUMANS invented is not ALL LIFE ! VTV is spoiling and swallowing the little ones for it's TRP , it should be understood by the parents and cease getting greedy and anticipate as for the parents' interest !! 

AND THIS IS A REQUEST FOR ALL WHO PUT FROTH DEROGATORY REMARKS AGAINST SOME KIDS !! DO WATCH YOUR BACK INSTEAD PRIGGISHLY BITING SOME KID OUT THERE  ! SOME PARENTS ACT, SOME CRY, SOME DANCE AND THE KIDS ARE MADE TO ACT TOO ! AS IF YOUR  MOMS' WON'T ACT OR PRETEND AHEAD OF OTHERS !! YOU CAN SEE MOSTLY EVERY WOMEN DOES THAT AT HOME ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND HUSBAND ! ALL THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA ! GIVE IT A BREAK AND DON'T BRAG  TO GIVE VTV MUCH MORE IMPORTANCE THAN IT ALREADY HAS !

jinjim thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinjim

I agree with "PettaiRap" except for yahini and sukanya's success ! yahini , sukanya and all other kids like anu who has a great feel in her voice , not only them even the eliminated kids would have a great future :) life has astonishing endeavors all through it self :) the so called success and achievements HUMANS invented is not ALL LIFE ! VTV is spoiling and swallowing the little ones for it's TRP , it should be understood by the parents and cease getting greedy and anticipate as for the parents' interest !! 

AND THIS IS A REQUEST FOR ALL WHO PUT FROTH DEROGATORY REMARKS AGAINST SOME KIDS !! DO WATCH YOUR BACK INSTEAD PRIGGISHLY BITING SOME KID OUT THERE  ! SOME PARENTS ACT, SOME CRY, SOME DANCE AND THE KIDS ARE MADE TO ACT TOO ! AS IF YOUR  MOMS' WON'T ACT OR PRETEND AHEAD OF OTHERS !! YOU CAN SEE MOSTLY EVERY WOMEN DOES THAT AT HOME ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND HUSBAND ! ALL THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA ! GIVE IT A BREAK AND DON'T BRAG  TO GIVE VTV MUCH MORE IMPORTANCE THAN IT ALREADY HAS !

wishywashy thumbnail

>It's just the nature of the personalities involved<
Ok so now it is a personality contest? We can judge personality on these shows?

My my. And here I was thinking its all about the quality of singing.

PettaiRap thumbnail

>It's just the nature of the personalities involved<
Ok so now it is a personality contest? We can judge personality on these shows?

My my. And here I was thinking its all about the quality of singing.

From your posts Mr Wishy, it's hard to believe you even listen to the singing. You seem to be preoccupied with ogling Pragathi!

How many tomes have you been to Pragathi's FB page today?!
Have a nice one!

jinjim thumbnail
Originally posted by: PettaiRap

From your posts Mr Wishy, it's hard to believe you even listen to the singing. You seem to be preoccupied with ogling Pragathi!

How many tomes have you been to Pragathi's FB page today?!
Have a nice one!

WISHYWASHY likes pragathi i guess :) keeps talking and intending to keenly have a close watch over her :)
wishywashy thumbnail
looks like the FB fanboy  trolls with spiking testosterone just walked into this room. time to bid adieu. 

I still hope that the true deserving candidates of this season muster enough courage and morale 
and get enough good luck to make it big. We will cheer you when you do!
jinjim thumbnail

looks like the FB fanboy  trolls with spiking testosterone just walked into this room. time to bid adieu. 

I still hope that the true deserving candidates of this season muster enough courage and morale 
and get enough good luck to make it big. We will cheer you when you do!

LOL without knowing whether it is a male or a female throwing testosterone tantrums sounds foolish ! and if it is female the fan is a male , and vice versa !! very crooked minded !