Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smiles86

This Week: Christmas & New Year Special 

Promo Link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNYtEPIXiI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks smiles for the promo.. this week is very entertaining with Siva Karthikeyan and MAA KAA PAA Anand as hosts.. and this week Kalyani is missing..😛
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo sweety.

WOW! this week siva karthikeyan  ha.I am eagerly waiting.
singai thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Nice..😊 I will call u Jag.. wat is Jag means??😉 This week in Kuthu round all sing peppy songs..😛

singai thumbnail
Sweety,  "Jag:" is a short form of a common Tamil name; it is for you to guess,... !!!! 
Edited by singai - 12 years ago
singai thumbnail
[QUOTE=m_30996]heyy so i have been watching super singer junior
and my favourite contestants so far is mahnisha and the other canadian contestant.. i forgot het name ðŸ˜³
i also like vignesh. hes soo cutee :)

sooo anyone else think that the hosts should change
they are far better than divya but i was hoping for someone better like DD, Deepak or even Shivaa
sorryy buh kalayani i dont really like her jks with that other dude...

and i am glad to see chitraa back even after her incident with her child :S

soo i guess junior is going well but it is always the beginning and the competition only gets better after awhile like when it reaches top 20.
i hope the canadians reach the top 20 cause they represent canada well
[/QUOTE
Mageesha is quite talented, I think she will progress well. The other girl from Toronto is Sarika. She has a lovely voice.
Makap Anand is a good host. I like his offbeat humour and his rendition of "KolaVeri".  Kalyani is a bit loud and does not really gel with him;   unlike  Bhavana who complemented Sivakarthikeyen's humour in Jodi Season 5.   Edited by singai - 12 years ago
singai thumbnail
How do you all feel about Teresa's elimination after the Kutthu round?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

thanks for the promo sweety.

WOW! this week siva karthikeyan  ha.I am eagerly waiting.

U are welcome dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes Siva back again..😛

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: singai

Sweety,  "Jag:" is a short form of a common Tamil name; it is for you to guess,... !!!! 

Oh guessing means is it Jagan or jagannathan??😆😆😆 im weak in guessing..😳
singai thumbnail
Originally posted by: singai

How do you all feel about Teresa's elimination after the Kutthu round?

I will answer my own question posted above.

Among the 4 danger zone contestants ( Akash, Ajith, Teresa and Vishvam) , I felt Teresa performed the best. Ajith was the worst because he had a lot of gaps in his rendition as pointed out by the judges.

Shubaji says the elimination is based on marks awarded by the judges. What marks? Nobody gets to see the marks. Why don't the judges show the marks after each contestant sings? Better still, show the individual marks from each judge and then the total. This will make it more objective and transparent. Right now there seems to be an incronguity between the judges' comments and the final elimination verdict.

I could see many in the audience/among the contestants who were shocked when Teresa was eliminated. I salute her father for being so magnanimous in his comments after the elimination.

Does anybody care to comment? 
Edited by singai - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week all singers are good in Western Round..😛