Super Singer Junior Season 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy okayy guys soo i looked through this forum and no one had seemed to post any thread for super singer junior season 3! 
soo i wanted to start it 
here we can have healthy conversations about the junior season as i feel that it is going to be better than the last season because there is alot of good talent(better than last year) =)
Promo for this week!!
it looks like this week is introductory with the judges chitra and Mano
its nice to see chitra back from her little incident with her child and how shes normal again..

Hope you guys watch next week :)
Edited by m_30996 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by m_30996

Promo for this week!!
it looks like this week is introductory with the judges chitra and Mano
its nice to see chitra back from her little incident with her child and how shes normal again..

Hope you guys watch next week :)

Thanks for the promo link..👏👏

Looks like this time in ASS Juniors season 3 they are starting in a grand way..😛 Hope this season rocks starting with 30 singers..😉

Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
Thank you for starting the thread!!

The season is going pretty well so far.  All the kids are very talented and adorable.

The new stage for the show is rocking. 

Does anyone know why so many anchors are needed for this one show?  I understand having different persons in different the different cities for the auditions and all that is fine but I noticed now that this week they have 4 different anchors...

Good luck to everyone!!
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
yea i don't get that either
this year the oversea contestants are much better than the senior ones
i guess that they will go further than the senior over sea contestants
can we have someone do little updates everyday starting from next week?
Yes the show is going in a grand way with the 30 singers..😛
Is it just me or is that stage really big...??  How many singers are there anyways...???
Originally posted by smiles86

Is it just me or is that stage really big...??  How many singers are there anyways...???

Yes the show is going in a grand way with the 30 singers..😛
Hi, my first post.

I like Shruthika very much; her singing, subtle dance moves and her demeanour are remarkable considering she is only seven years old.  Kudos to Pushvanam judge for disagreeing with Shailaja et al in the  auditions. 

I think eliminating Shruthilaya during the 'fast songs' round was harsh. This is a singing competition, so the early rounds must focus on singing; once the contestants have gained confidence in their singing, then performance/dancing aspects can be factored in. I think Shrutjilaya's singing was adversely affected by the need to 'perform' on stage.  VTV please give her another chance...

Did anyone notice that only 27 singers performed in the 'Rajni"  round?  Anuya and Teresa did not sing? Or did I miss something?

Edited by singai - 12 years ago