Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK fan just because of U all...

cdacrb Newbie
cdacrb
cdacrb

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hi 2 1 & all!
I am not much of a writing person...more of a reading person. So faithfully I read all ur updates, posts etc ...but Confused rarely post anything!
Was busy the past week and just now finished going thru 4 pages of posts!
I think DK has personally written 2 an IF member...if I am not mistaken. Can someone plzzz tell me which post the stuff is under..I didn't find it. Also, there were some posts which said that members had uploaded pics...but I didn't find any. Are they posted elsewhere? PLZZZ HELP.
I am a DK fan.....JUST BECAUSE OF U GUYS ...AND UR SO-TRUE-2-LIFE DESCRIPTIVE UPDATES! Clap Clap Clap
I have just seen 2-3 episodes...thats all!! And DK hadn't even made an entry back then!!!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Heya

Ashish did answer some questions for us all you'll find his replys under the topic of QUESTIONS FOR ASHISH NAYYAR/DK!- this topic is under important topics on the top of the forum!! the only pics i know of are under Dk gallery and if you look back on the previous post memmbers have posted pics of particular secnes!!! Hoped that helped!!Smile

- Asian Princess

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

You can also check out www.tumharidisha.us , though Memsaab may still be working on it. If so, just check back later, its awesome!

Yes, there was another post by ashishnayyar, to Lata. You will find it under the heading, "Recount your experience here," which I believe is currently on page four, as I write this...

Have fun!

-DKaddict

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Hi ,

What is this not much of a writing person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please start writing & posting (fuuny notes or sob stories) Kuch bhi chalega.

Ardent readers r welcome but  earnest writers r more welcome.

I know reading posts is a wonderful way to sharpen your appreciation of the power of observation(seriously no pun)

Wink

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
All we girls have one common link regarding this show - and that is DK!!! Big smile LOL Wink
mitto Groupbie
mitto
mitto

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

i wish i was a member of this forum at the time when ashish visited here Confused

well no use of crying on spilt milk Cry

but i have to confess i have become a die-hard fan of dk only because of this forumWink

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Yeah, the enthusiasm is contagious.... Big smile

-DKaddict

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged
twinkle i agree with u fully
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index