Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav! (Page 9)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Arnav always makes good use of his eyes. The scene where he dragged her dupatta off her with his laptop? Just watch his eyes n the route they take. His laptop, I think was just following his silent instructions.

When she is sick in the dhaba, n he helps her to sit up to take her medicines. Watch his eyes and his clenching jaw.

When her earring decides to join his jacket...

When he sees her in the circle of diyas, note the path taken by his eyes...

But the best look he got, I think was during the poolside sprain.
@bold smitar u r damm right,that the most romantic n tempting scene,the way he looks at her face while twisting her leg n saying the word "thoda dard hoga"...the entire scene i can imagine all along a different contexWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitarprincessunara

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
so true! whenever she comes he will atleast look at her for 1 sec or somethin! nd if she wears superb dresses like friday epi thn his concentration will be on her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Arnav always makes good use of his eyes. The scene where he dragged her dupatta off her with his laptop? Just watch his eyes n the route they take. His laptop, I think was just following his silent instructions.

When she is sick in the dhaba, n he helps her to sit up to take her medicines. Watch his eyes and his clenching jaw.

@bold smitar u r damm right,that the most romantic n tempting scene,the way he looks at her face while twisting her leg n saying the word "thoda dard hoga"...the entire scene i can imagine all along a different contexWink
The scene was made more delicious, I think, by the fact that Arnav + audience knew what was going on and Khushi didn't.

vasiraju

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

so true! whenever she comes he will atleast look at her for 1 sec or somethin! nd if she wears superb dresses like friday epi thn his concentration will be on her!
Even with Khushi wearing usual clothes, his concentration gets shot.
Remember the mitti-in-the-eye sceneLOL LOL
LOL
vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

The scene was made more delicious, I think, by the fact that Arnav + audience knew what was going on and Khushi didn't.
really lol kushi didn't  know the real context of the scene,lol i can imagine kushi blushing if kushi knows real context  n Arnav ROFLlol...i can't type now only imagining LOLDay Dreaming

smitar

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

LOL
yes yes! he's lost whenever she's near himLOLWinkTongue

smitar

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

LOL
Omg smitar  u have every moment n every expression of arnav LOL,gtr i can remember how he is making gulp n pampering her,lol he has so much of resistance power...i can imagine if they start romancing the feelings of arnav will explode like volcano on kushi Embarrassed,how lucky is kushiEmbarrassed

Edited by vasiraju - 27 November 2011 at 11:15am

smitar

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

sshhh!! ROFL mai bachi nahi hoonEmbarrassedROFL dont call me kid otherwise i will be forced to call you both auntyErmmROFL

nah! minu wont say anything! ApproveEmbarrassedTongue

Aunty mat kaho na. It's too yucky. Call us di.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index