-Dark_Fantasy- IF-Stunnerz
-Dark_Fantasy-
-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by vampire_girl

Yeah water will b better substitute. Ab arnie to milne se raha. Regarding ur dreamland, nice area atleast not in d reach of minuu. Wink
i know Blushing nowadays i adopt this way you know Embarrassed i know! but i hope my parents doesnt band me ConfusedROFL

zoha sorry but we are actually spamming your threadTongueEmbarrassed

If dis thread closed down, zoha is gonna kill us both.

But zoha its abt our hottie n naughty, d despo arnie so we r just xchanging our genuine views. Just my pov. Right zoha.

Aur tu, apne parents ka number de zara.

yaar lady Vampire, wats ur name,, seriously give ur moms numberWink

Rashmi, I swear aaj kal in naughty posts  aur Arnav babu ke pyasi ankhein towards khuhsi se pehle mai itni shareef thee,,,atleast pretend to kartee thee,Wink

ab to poori bigad gayee, oi hav seen that ankhos se dusting wala scene like 10000 some times,

itna lutf (pleasure) uthaya hai Arnav ne, she was breathing heavily, he was drooling greedily

she was closing her eyes, he thought lo mauka milgaya! chaal bhi apni, maal bhi apna!

ahem ahem! yun ki log hume Tasfia ke naam se jante hain Embarrassed why you want to send arnav bitwa's proposal for me?BlushingROFL

i want to add something! doesnt his looks is like he is undressing her through his eyes TongueEmbarrassed mai to badnam hogayi hoon besharam ke naam se..bachhi bigar rahi hai arnav babu ki hot hot harkatp ki wajar seROFL
Embarrassed
Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Rangoli fall... He was rather uncomfortable while she squirmed all over him. LOL

could some one tell me wht scene dis is plz Confused dnt remember seeing it Smile
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Yeah water will b better substitute. Ab arnie to milne se raha. Regarding ur dreamland, nice area atleast not in d reach of minuu. Wink
i know Blushing nowadays i adopt this way you know Embarrassed i know! but i hope my parents doesnt band me ConfusedROFL

zoha sorry but we are actually spamming your threadTongueEmbarrassed

If dis thread closed down, zoha is gonna kill us both.

But zoha its abt our hottie n naughty, d despo arnie so we r just xchanging our genuine views. Just my pov. Right zoha.

Aur tu, apne parents ka number de zara.

yaar lady Vampire, wats ur name,, seriously give ur moms numberWink

Rashmi, I swear aaj kal in naughty posts aur Arnav babu ke pyasi ankhein towards khuhsi se pehle mai itni shareef thee,,,atleast pretend to kartee thee,Wink

ab to poori bigad gayee, oi hav seen that ankhos se dusting wala scene like 10000 some times,

itna lutf (pleasure) uthaya hai Arnav ne, she was breathing heavily, he was drooling greedily

she was closing her eyes, he thought lo mauka milgaya! chaal bhi apni, maal bhi apna!

ahem ahem! yun ki log hume Tasfia ke naam se jante hain Embarrassed why you want to send arnav bitwa's proposal for me?BlushingROFL

i want to add something! doesnt his looks is like he is undressing her through his eyes TongueEmbarrassed mai to badnam hogayi hoon besharam ke naam se..bachhi bigar rahi hai arnav babu ki hot hot harkatp ki wajar seROFL
Embarrassed

True yaar sab us hottie ki wajah se. Mujh jaisi achii mummy bhi bigad gayi.
Zoha wat we will teach our kids yaar jab hum hi itne bigade hue hai.

Tasfia I understand. Ja thanda pani pi. But I still want ur mumma's number. Gathering 1 more ipkknd viewer. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dark_Fantasy-

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
OH ok , it is 24th october 2011, where Arnav is trying to fix a light fixture, n trips from the stool , nfall with khushi on him, her hand is under Arnav, so she keep wiggling on him, to remove the hand , but unsuccessful!

Arnav really gets uncomfortable, u know Y!!!!

here is the link! Enjoy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsumprincessunara-Dark_Fantasy-

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
yup i agree he is very naughty but then since he coax a fake mask in his face...that naughtiness doesn't come out at all...arnie pls throw that mask and accept your feelings...your ego and hasty decisions are only hurting you further rather than healing you...and pls stop your aukaat dialogues i am tired of it...

.Sad.But.True.

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

OH ok , it is 24th october 2011, where Arnav is trying to fix a light fixture, n trips from the stool , nfall with khushi on him, her hand is under Arnav, so she keep wiggling on him, to remove the hand , but unsuccessful!

here is the link! Enjoy!

Tu sone nahi degi na aaj

Niza_Khanie

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
After all these posts, i need a cold shower... wish they could chow us Arnav baba  taking a cold deep in his pool after one of those hot encounters with Khushi.  after all most of those occur by the pool, na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_Khanieprincessunara

Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

here is the link! Enjoy!

ohhh tht Big smile i saw it recently, i think i forgot the rongoli while watching the scene (too occupied watchin arshiEmbarrassed) Thank you Big smile
nd i knw exactly y he was squirming Wink heheLOL
thanks again

actually im gonna go watch it again, too see him squirm LOL cnt seem to help myself, i keep watching these scenes again nd again Wink

Edited by neezy4eva - 27 November 2011 at 10:23am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index