the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Yeah water will b better substitute. Ab arnie to milne se raha. Regarding ur dreamland, nice area atleast not in d reach of minuu. Wink
i know Blushing nowadays i adopt this way you know Embarrassed i know! but i hope my parents doesnt band me ConfusedROFL

zoha sorry but we are actually spamming your threadTongueEmbarrassed

Edited by vampire_girl - 27 November 2011 at 5:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunrushshri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

Yeah water will b better substitute. Ab arnie to milne se raha. Regarding ur dreamland, nice area atleast not in d reach of minuu. Wink
i know Blushing nowadays i adopt this way you know Embarrassed i know! but i hope my parents doesnt band me ConfusedROFL

If dis thread closed down, zoha is gonna kill us both.

But zoha its abt our hottie n naughty, d despo arnie so we r just xchanging our genuine views. Just my pov. Right zoha.

Aur tu, apne parents ka number de zara.

UltimateBarunmommamia

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

omgeee yes,ur post made total o la laBlushing..he looks at her and just continues doing that...and 
cant forget the lights wala scene,he was fully enjoying his self while removing those lightsBlushing

poor Arnie, bechare ne itni service dee hai, alway lifting her, saving her, taking her care, ab itni fees to bantee hai! Wink...Or may I say its her way of expressing grattitude, , the preliminary one, detail gratitude after marriage!~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alice54OnepoundChicrushshriprincessunara

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

But zoha its abt our hottie n naughty, d despo arnie so we r just xchanging our genuine views. Just my pov. Right zoha.

yaar lady Vampire, wats ur name,, seriously give ur moms numberWink

Rashmi, I swear aaj kal in naughty posts  aur Arnav babu ke pyasi ankhein towards khuhsi se pehle mai itni shareef thee,,,atleast pretend to kartee thee,Wink

ab to poori bigad gayee, oi hav seen that ankhos se dusting wala scene like 10000 some times,

itna lutf (pleasure) uthaya hai Arnav ne, she was breathing heavily, he was drooling greedily

she was closing her eyes, he thought lo mauka milgaya! chaal bhi apni, maal bhi apna!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenvasirajumommamiarushshri

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Originally posted by ainimonaya

omgeee yes,ur post made total o la laBlushing..he looks at her and just continues doing that...and 
cant forget the lights wala scene,he was fully enjoying his self while removing those lightsBlushing

poor Arnie, bechare ne itni service dee hai, alway lifting her, saving her, taking her care, ab itni fees to bantee hai! Wink...Or may I say its her way of expressing grattitude, , the preliminary one, detail gratitude after marriage!~

and m imagining that detailed gratitude with examplesLOLBlushing

Edited by ainimonaya - 27 November 2011 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Niza_Khanie

Niza_Khanie

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Its so cold here and I am sweating like crazy... I also a a stinking smile on my face.. and my hubby is watching me from an angle.. Hmmm...you guys know.. acche bachon ko bhi bigaad diya...Embarrassed
Have you guys observed about her panting when he is around her...

its impossible not to notice how she is around him LOL
always panting and breathlessEmbarrassed makes me all ahem ahem Tongue
cnt wait for more of their scenes, it'll b soo good when they r marred, we'll get to see a lot more hopefully Big smile

have u guys noticed how he becomes sooo helpless when she cries, its soo sweet, the untouchable ASR cnt stand it when khushi has some tears in her eyes Big smile

Edited by neezy4eva - 27 November 2011 at 9:34am

rushshriprincessunara

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

oh zoha ji wont kill me i am bachi na she will sapre me Embarrassed i am nout sure about youTongueEmbarrassedROFL

oh god! i need my AC remote! its cold here but still i feel HOT HOT HOT!!Blushing nahi ap meri shikayat karogi? UnhappyROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.