Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

ahem ahem! yun ki log hume Tasfia ke naam se jante hain 😳 why you want to send arnav bitwa's proposal for me?☺️🀣

i want to add something! doesnt his looks is like he is undressing her through his eyes πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ mai to badnam hogayi hoon besharam ke naam se..bachhi bigar rahi hai arnav babu ki hot hot harkatp ki wajar se🀣
😳

True yaar sab us hottie ki wajah se. Mujh jaisi achii mummy bhi bigad gayi.
Zoha wat we will teach our kids yaar jab hum hi itne bigade hue hai.

Tasfia I understand. Ja thanda pani pi. But I still want ur mumma's number. Gathering 1 more ipkknd viewer. πŸ˜†
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
OH ok , it is 24th october 2011, where Arnav is trying to fix a light fixture, n trips from the stool , nfall with khushi on him, her hand is under Arnav, so she keep wiggling on him, to remove the hand , but unsuccessful!

Arnav really gets uncomfortable, u know Y!!!!

here is the link! Enjoy!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yup i agree he is very naughty but then since he coax a fake mask in his face...that naughtiness doesn't come out at all...arnie pls throw that mask and accept your feelings...your ego and hasty decisions are only hurting you further rather than healing you...and pls stop your aukaat dialogues i am tired of it...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: community_drive

OH ok , it is 24th october 2011, where Arnav is trying to fix a light fixture, n trips from the stool , nfall with khushi on him, her hand is under Arnav, so she keep wiggling on him, to remove the hand , but unsuccessful!

here is the link! Enjoy!

Tu sone nahi degi na aaj
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After all these posts, i need a cold shower... wish they could chow us Arnav baba  taking a cold deep in his pool after one of those hot encounters with Khushi.  after all most of those occur by the pool, na.
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: community_drive

here is the link! Enjoy!

ohhh tht πŸ˜ƒ i saw it recently, i think i forgot the rongoli while watching the scene (too occupied watchin arshi😳) Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
nd i knw exactly y he was squirming πŸ˜‰ heheπŸ˜†
thanks again

actually im gonna go watch it again, too see him squirm πŸ˜† cnt seem to help myself, i keep watching these scenes again nd again πŸ˜‰
Edited by neezy4eva - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@ rashmi!

Yaar , apne bache to gaye! LOL. 

My son asks me, mumma aap ko Arnav khuhsi bahut pasand hai na?

mY hubby too tells me ke y r u always talking about a stupid tv show! he desnt watch tv!

@ tasfia, u seem to bachi, arnav ne hum sab ko bigad rakha hai!

waise ASr ki mumma romantic thee ya papa, yeh hotness heredity mein mili kya>
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

True yaar sab us hottie ki wajah se. Mujh jaisi achii mummy bhi bigad gayi.
Zoha wat we will teach our kids yaar jab hum hi itne bigade hue hai.

Tasfia I understand. Ja thanda pani pi. But I still want ur mumma's number. Gathering 1 more ipkknd viewer. πŸ˜†

haw dont worry! you will be achi mumy..you child will be like me.. ache bache banenge dont worry! 😎🀣

dont worry i have a cool mom! πŸ˜› she was the one to tell me to watch the 4th promo.. "the guy is hot..you should watch this one" she has a tiny crush on arnav bitwa πŸ˜†
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Lol Zoha... Thats what I have been doing since morning too. Just watching scenes over and making notes. SS bhi shuru kiya hai. Ek din IPK ke bina aisa haal hai!!! πŸ˜†
IronyDied thumbnail
ya zoha i am a bachi infront of you too! i am kinda confuse kya kahun ap logo ko πŸ˜† and dont worry ap logo ke bache mere jaise banenge ache bache😳
i think ASR's dad was hot😍 mom was romantic 😳 mixture me nikla sext passionate hottie Raizada😳