Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav! (Page 5)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I love ALL the red clothes encounters! They are as hot as the colour! I LOVE the puppy dog look in his eyes combined with heat / passion and love he gets when he looks at her in RED!

The VERY 1st scene when they first met and he looks at her lips, as he is holding her!

The fairylight untangling.

Rangloi wriggling! Boy didnt want to give himself away to our Ms Innocent! Embarrassed

The way he said "Aab Teek hain?" when he fixed her foot! It was SO sweet and his voice was so warm with feeling! Loved it.

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 27 November 2011 at 3:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunvasirajusmitar

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sehnila_shahrin

gosh im so waiting for the post marriage love scenes between arnav and khushiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i was going through the videos of barun and ankita pandey in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai..though some love scenes were intense, i didnt see the spark between them which barun has with sanaya...

if  the same scenes are re-shoot by arnav and khushiCensored

Cant waitDancingDancing

I swear, I too noticed that, Barun n Ankita did get well along, but seriously the chemistry which Sarun share is totally diff!

i fthose scenes were to be shot between Arnav n Khuhsi,. i swear, its gonna be real difficult to handle!

already sweating!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sehnila_shahrinsikhni_princessunara

-Dark_Fantasy- IF-Stunnerz
-Dark_Fantasy-
-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by mommamia

All Khushi has to do is drape herself with a red saree and let her hair loose and just stand in fron to ASR.. rest he will take care Embarrassed

Sari ahem ahem ki kya zaroorat hai. Wink

I mean lehnga bhi chalega. ROFL . Chi chi tum log bhi na kya lya sochte ho. Me n naughty. Aisa kabhi hota hai kya. Wink   ROFL
how about "kuch nahi" ROFLROFL oh ya aap naughty nahi hai naROFL.. i prefer no saree no lehenga bas samjh jao abROFLROFL
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

All Khushi has to do is drape herself with a red saree and let her hair loose and just stand in fron to ASR.. rest he will take care Embarrassed

I mean lehnga bhi chalega. ROFL . Chi chi tum log bhi na kya lya sochte ho. Me n naughty. Aisa kabhi hota hai kya. Wink   ROFL
how about "kuch nahi" ROFLROFL oh ya aap naughty nahi hai naROFL.. i prefer no saree no lehenga bas samjh jao abROFLROFL

Bas my body temperature shooting up. Ahem * infinity. Aur arnav ka hath all Censored . Don't go byond dis otherwise minuu will kick all of us out of forum.

Minuu plz raham.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dark_Fantasy-

-Dark_Fantasy- IF-Stunnerz
-Dark_Fantasy-
-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Bas my body temperature shooting up. Ahem * infinity. Aur arnav ka hath all Censored . Don't go byond dis otherwise minuu will kick all of us out of forum.

Minuu plz raham.
have some thanda paniROFL
oh i have gone much beyond this in my wildest dreamBlushingDay Dreaming
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
omgeee yes,ur post made total o la laBlushing..he looks at her and just continues doing that...and 
cant forget the lights wala scene,he was fully enjoying his self while removing those lightsBlushing

UltimateBarun

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
So True :)

Thanks For Sharing You Views

Nice Post :)

UltimateBarun

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Minuu plz raham.
have some thanda paniROFL
oh i have gone much beyond this in my wildest dreamBlushingDay Dreaming

Yeah water will b better substitute. Ab arnie to milne se raha. Regarding ur dreamland, nice area atleast not in d reach of minuu. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun-Dark_Fantasy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index