Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Oh ! I m so gonaa watch all these scenes tonight!

Also the rain drenched scene! top to bottom!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBromantic.chickvasirajusmitarsikhni_princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Mein abhi soch ke aati hoon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyakshi_2UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Arnav always makes good use of his eyes. The scene where he dragged her dupatta off her with his laptop? Just watch his eyes n the route they take. His laptop, I think was just following his silent instructions.

When she is sick in the dhaba, n he helps her to sit up to take her medicines. Watch his eyes and his clenching jaw.

When her earring decides to join his jacket...

When he sees her in the circle of diyas, note the path taken by his eyes...

But the best look he got, I think was during the poolside sprain.

aww, u r right,,, love to watch those scenes n his trailing eyes through her...

edited:

The look he had with the poolside sprain, the way she squeaked, dont know wathe was imagining, coz she was looking tooo hot with that ouch expression, hn he was all...fill in the big blank!

Edited by community_drive - 26 November 2011 at 8:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

feyavasirajusmitarMrDarcyfanprincessunara

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

So true. He just can't take his eyes off her. When La was dressed as a bride, he asked her to go change and when its Khushi he can't stop staring

seriously, La should realise this, he dint even wanna look at her for a minute!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusmitarMrDarcyfanslmu

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Originally posted by smitar

Arnav always makes good use of his eyes. The scene where he dragged her dupatta off her with his laptop? Just watch his eyes n the route they take. His laptop, I think was just following his silent instructions.

When she is sick in the dhaba, n he helps her to sit up to take her medicines. Watch his eyes and his clenching jaw.

When her earring decides to join his jacket...

When he sees her in the circle of diyas, note the path taken by his eyes...

But the best look he got, I think was during the poolside sprain.

aww, u r right,,, love to watch those scenes n his trailing eyes through her...
The strange thing about the way he looks at her is that he seems almost Shy, as though his eyes have a will of their own n he can't control them... Poor boy!Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaWorkerBpollypollyJuicee_Sushie..Apz..vasirajuMarybartonUltimateBarunMrDarcyfan

Sehnila_shahrin

Sehnila_shahrin

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
The scenes with the "jadu hain nasha hain song"!
OH EM GEE!!
i dont get bored no matter how many times i have watched the scenes before!They didn't have much dialogues to speak but their eyes and expressions said it all.EmbarrassedHeart
ASR and KKG rocksClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenfeyasun2011Juicee_Sushienature-loversikhni_smitarvasirajuUltimateBarunMrDarcyfanprincessunara

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i was thinking the same! i dont if i should say this or not hies eyes always stops at a particular point! LOLROFL
i mean if you see that pool scene..it wasnt starting from toe to heed.it was starting from half way Wink and that lehenga scene! same! his eyes scan through her i tell you WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushiesmitarUltimateBarunvasirajupinky_blueskiesprincessunara

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i was thinking the same! i dont if i should say this or not hies eyes always stops at a particular point! LOLROFL
i mean if you see that pool scene..it wasnt starting from toe to heed.it was starting from half way Wink and that lehenga scene! same! his eyes scan through her i tell you WinkLOL

yeah!

i noticed that always, even in the fotoshoot! Wink

Plus the Guest house scene, the way he got lost in her face the moment he entered the danger area, n held her han, her hair got open n he was lost, I mean the timing, n the way he was lost,,,any time, is a good time for him to loose himself  over KKG!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feyasun2011MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.