Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav! - Page 5

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

Yeah water will b better substitute. Ab arnie to milne se raha. Regarding ur dreamland, nice area atleast not in d reach of minuu. ๐Ÿ˜‰

i know โ˜บ๏ธ nowadays i adopt this way you know ๐Ÿ˜ณ i know! but i hope my parents doesnt band me ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

zoha sorry but we are actually spamming your thread๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vampire_girl

i know โ˜บ๏ธ nowadays i adopt this way you know ๐Ÿ˜ณ i know! but i hope my parents doesnt band me ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

zoha sorry but we are actually spamming your thread๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

If dis thread closed down, zoha is gonna kill us both.

But zoha its abt our hottie n naughty, d despo arnie so we r just xchanging our genuine views. Just my pov. Right zoha.

Aur tu, apne parents ka number de zara.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ainimonaya

omgeee yes,ur post made total o la laโ˜บ๏ธ..he looks at her and just continues doing that...and 

cant forget the lights wala scene,he was fully enjoying his self while removing those lightsโ˜บ๏ธ

poor Arnie, bechare ne itni service dee hai, alway lifting her, saving her, taking her care, ab itni fees to bantee hai! ๐Ÿ˜‰...Or may I say its her way of expressing grattitude, , the preliminary one, detail gratitude after marriage!~
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

But zoha its abt our hottie n naughty, d despo arnie so we r just xchanging our genuine views. Just my pov. Right zoha.

yaar lady Vampire, wats ur name,, seriously give ur moms number๐Ÿ˜‰

Rashmi, I swear aaj kal in naughty posts  aur Arnav babu ke pyasi ankhein towards khuhsi se pehle mai itni shareef thee,,,atleast pretend to kartee thee,๐Ÿ˜‰

ab to poori bigad gayee, oi hav seen that ankhos se dusting wala scene like 10000 some times,

itna lutf (pleasure) uthaya hai Arnav ne, she was breathing heavily, he was drooling greedily

she was closing her eyes, he thought lo mauka milgaya! chaal bhi apni, maal bhi apna!

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: community_drive

poor Arnie, bechare ne itni service dee hai, alway lifting her, saving her, taking her care, ab itni fees to bantee hai! ๐Ÿ˜‰...Or may I say its her way of expressing grattitude, , the preliminary one, detail gratitude after marriage!~

and m imagining that detailed gratitude with examples๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago

Its so cold here and I am sweating like crazy... I also a a stinking smile on my face.. and my hubby is watching me from an angle.. Hmmm...you guys know.. acche bachon ko bhi bigaad diya...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Have you guys observed about her panting when he is around her...

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Its so cold here and I am sweating like crazy... I also a a stinking smile on my face.. and my hubby is watching me from an angle.. Hmmm...you guys know.. acche bachon ko bhi bigaad diya...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Have you guys observed about her panting when he is around her...

its impossible not to notice how she is around him ๐Ÿ˜†
always panting and breathless๐Ÿ˜ณ makes me all ahem ahem ๐Ÿ˜›
cnt wait for more of their scenes, it'll b soo good when they r marred, we'll get to see a lot more hopefully ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

have u guys noticed how he becomes sooo helpless when she cries, its soo sweet, the untouchable ASR cnt stand it when khushi has some tears in her eyes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by neezy4eva - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail

oh zoha ji wont kill me i am bachi na she will sapre me ๐Ÿ˜ณ i am nout sure about you๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

oh god! i need my AC remote! its cold here but still i feel HOT HOT HOT!!โ˜บ๏ธ nahi ap meri shikayat karogi? ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ
IronyDied thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: community_drive

yaar lady Vampire, wats ur name,, seriously give ur moms number๐Ÿ˜‰

Rashmi, I swear aaj kal in naughty posts  aur Arnav babu ke pyasi ankhein towards khuhsi se pehle mai itni shareef thee,,,atleast pretend to kartee thee,๐Ÿ˜‰

ab to poori bigad gayee, oi hav seen that ankhos se dusting wala scene like 10000 some times,

itna lutf (pleasure) uthaya hai Arnav ne, she was breathing heavily, he was drooling greedily

she was closing her eyes, he thought lo mauka milgaya! chaal bhi apni, maal bhi apna!

ahem ahem! yun ki log hume Tasfia ke naam se jante hain ๐Ÿ˜ณ why you want to send arnav bitwa's proposal for me?โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

i want to add something! doesnt his looks is like he is undressing her through his eyes ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ mai to badnam hogayi hoon besharam ke naam se..bachhi bigar rahi hai arnav babu ki hot hot harkatp ki wajar se๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Rangoli fall... He was rather uncomfortable while she squirmed all over him. ๐Ÿ˜†

could some one tell me wht scene dis is plz ๐Ÿ˜• dnt remember seeing it ๐Ÿ˜Š