Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Ok i was just going thru the Arhi scenes from the beginning!

He is our ASR, girls drool over him in IPKKND, LA is his GF! But he drools over a simple, sewwt charming beauty KKG!

1st scene:

when she falls in his arm, he glanced her face, n noticed her lips, in an obvious way!

2nd scene:

the red saree photoshoot!

Again from top to her mid region, she looked hot, n he drooled!

3rd scene:

nainital jungle, she comes out in ghagra,,,,

we did get to see that he did the samething again!

4th scene: 

red saree near the pool, she was wiggling her finger, an he glance from top half way through!

5th scene!

yesterdays showed the same at the boutique 

waise to he is always lost in her innocent charming beauty , n her innocent face! but this guy, never leaves a chance to give an extra glance  to the extra beauty khushi has got Wink

i really dunno, if its mature content ya wat rating it shopuld be givemn, or MODS might close this??!!!!

Saw, felt like sharing!Wink

I might have missed, if yes, u guys can add!

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

mawrygirlbrajensushree_leenaNsVsmano_babbiiluvdarcyJordinroshmaRin630kashevmadhurya_chshaz01star1315JewelsAndLaceKHUSHIASR_Janki_shaheerdiwaniShina_srkfanfeyaWorkerBCrazySaRuniansslmay11arnavkushiarshikarthikazcoolraiisanj1234payal.12babli0204Vatsala97asrlovesksrrenee27Chicaneshagun-rocksbila_aJuicee_Sushiehuny.thebestFlamingsOfLovemirnaliniNikhi.kitty25pollypollyChaudhrytmArHi_4ever_Jiya_ARMaanEetRushilovesBarunbfunofbb123Ishrafan11devishree--Sobi--littlemoigunayaarnature-loverachu_arshiarshiyanaASRismsikhni_MarybartonFAYKHAN29smitarSanzBarbieshena07.Sam.vasirajuGurmeet4Drashti..Apz..sidhu285--sumana13----Krish--nyxxBarundeewani19mahamluvsbspinky_blueskiesImzislmu..Amina..applesauce.ragvir.fan..Anita..siva2901Suchi.RMrDarcyfanMephistoLyssaPiepieryrose-Eris-.Dulcet-Dark_Fantasy-princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Rangoli fall... He was rather uncomfortable while she squirmed all over him. LOL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinfeyaLX2FX2renee27ChickeeShahuJuicee_Sushiehuny.thebestbfunofbb123devsumsikhni_Marybartonsmitarmonsi08--sumana13--vasirajuInfofan..Apz..nyxx.Euphoria.UltimateBarunrushshriMrDarcyfanOnepoundChicprincessunara

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Rangoli fall... He was rather uncomfortable while she squirmed all over him. LOL

oh yea! that was one fantasti, scene, I loved the way he got uncomfortable as if he will not be able to control himelfWink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinfeyaJuicee_Sushiekitty25achu_arshismitarvasiraju..Apz..rushshriMrDarcyfanOnepoundChicprincessunara

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Decorations for Diwali - Khushi tangled in the lights and he was mesmerized, never took his eyes off her while untangling the bulbs Embarrassed

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mawrygirlbrajenJordinRin630feyababli0204aakeshaHeadOverHeelsJuicee_SushieShahukitty25huny.thebestpollypollybfunofbb123--sumana13--..Apz..UltimateBarunsmitarvasirajusikhni_MrDarcyfanOnepoundChicrushshriprincessunara

rhearuhi

Goldie

rhearuhi

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
ALSO WHEN SHE IS TEACHING LAVANYA TO WEAR A SARI AND HE IS WATERING HIS PLANTS HE IS GAZING AT HER FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND CAN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mawrygirlbrajenCrazyAbtTV18babli0204aakeshafeyahuny.thebestkitty25pollypollyJuicee_SushieShahudevsumbfunofbb123..Apz..--sumana13--vasirajuUltimateBarunsikhni_smitarSuchi.RMrDarcyfanrushshriprincessunara

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
So true. He just can't take his eyes off her. When La was dressed as a bride, he asked her to go change and when its Khushi he can't stop staring

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaserendipity235aakeshaJuicee_Sushiesun2011huny.thebestbfunofbb123devsumsikhni_smitar..Apz..--sumana13--UltimateBarunrushshriMrDarcyfanMephistoprincessunara

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Arnav always makes good use of his eyes. The scene where he dragged her dupatta off her with his laptop? Just watch his eyes n the route they take. His laptop, I think was just following his silent instructions.

When she is sick in the dhaba, n he helps her to sit up to take her medicines. Watch his eyes and his clenching jaw.

When her earring decides to join his jacket...

When he sees her in the circle of diyas, note the path taken by his eyes...

But the best look he got, I think was during the poolside sprain.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mawrygirlbrajenfeyakarthikazcoolaakeshakvgmatrihuny.thebestChickeeShahuJuicee_Sushiedevsumsikhni_vasirajuMrDarcyfanrushshriprincessunara

feya

feya

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I being a women could not take my eyes of Kushi yesterday...she looked ...so adorable...like a maniquine...

...so i can imagine...what must have happened to Arnav...who loves her ...and want her body and soul...poor fellow...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aakeshaWorkerBJuicee_Sushierhearuhikitty25UltimateBarunsikhni_smitarMrDarcyfanprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.