CID

26/11 In Memorium

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I don't think there is  one Indian who doesn't remember where he or she was on 26/11 three years ago. We will not forget! Thoughts and prayers to all the families who lost loved ones.

26/11 is the next important date after 26/1 and 15/8, it reminds us how we need to protect the other two dates

Amidst our celebrations and joys Three years on let us remember and pray for all those innocent civilians who last their lives. Let us salute all the heroes who fought and laid down their lives to protect the honour of this country

Let us all write a message and affirm that we have not forgotten the martyrdom of our commandos

Let us all through this thread join in the world's quest for peace

26/11 in memory of those we lost. We must never forget

aye mere vatan ke logon 
tum khoob laga lo naara

lahara lo tiranga pyaara
par mat bhoolo seema par
veeron ne hai praan ganvaaye
kuch yaad unhein bhi kar lo -2
jo laut ke ghar na aaye -2

aye mere vatan ke logon
zara aankh mein bhar lo paani
jo shaheed hue hain unki
zara yaad karo qurbaani

jab ghayal hua himaalay
khatre mein padi aazadi
jab tak thi saans lade vo
phir apni laash bichha di
sangeen pe dhar kar maatha
so gaye amar balidaani
jo shaheed...

jab desh mein thi diwali
vo khel rahe the holi
jab ham baithe the gharon mein
vo jhel rahe the goli
the dhanya javaan vo aapane
thi dhanya vo unaki javaani
jo shaheed ...

koi sikh koi jaat maraatha
koi gurakha koi madaraasi
sarahad pe maranevaala
har veer tha bhaaratavaasi
jo khoon gira parvat par
vo khoon tha hindustaani
jo shaheed...

thi khoon se lath-path kaaya
phir bhi bandook uthaake
das-das ko ek ne maara
phir gir gaye hosh ganva ke
jab ant-samay aaya to
kah gaye ke ab marate hain
khush rahana desh ke pyaaron
ab ham to safar karate hain
kya log the vo deewane
kya log the vo abhimaani
jo shaheed...

tum bhool na jaao unko
is liye kahi ye kahaani
jo shaheed...
jay hind jay hind ki sena -2
jay hind, jay hind, jay hind

Edited by NandiniPS - 26 November 2011 at 7:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nishalpvskblueberries.darkniteRitu-DemonStarBhavanabAkshay.SaadritaShagnikaChiinnudeepika102-Shruti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26/11 In Memorium" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
A few days back I was wondering if the characters we see in CID really exist in this country... 

Today when I saw the date and remembered the martyrs of 26/11... i realized that they do...they very much did exist and many more people like them still exist who are ready to give their lives to save the people of their nation.

A Salute to all the Martyrs of 26/11 and all the policemen who were and are ready to sacrifice their lives for the nation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darknitecids-Gitanjali-SaadritaShagnika

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
This day can't be forgotten ... it's been embedded into our memory .. mainly in some people's lives. My salutes to the martyrs of the 26/11 and my homage to all those who lost their lives in the incident ... my salutes to the spirit of Mumbai and rather India as a whole ... these are the moments ... where if nothing else then atleast mental support from people gives one strength ... and no matter what people say I'm proud on the India Police ... and wll always salute their work !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cids-Gitanjali-SaadritaShagnika

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

"We sleep safely in our beds because tough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." - George Orwell

There may be a thousand and one flaws in the way our country is run, but that does not, in any way, subdue the spirit of pure patriotism that flows in the veins of every true citizen. And these are the men who let their actions speak loudest for them - whether they had the required equipment or not, even if they had to go up bare-handed against ten Uzi-wielding tangos, even if they were an inch from death, they did not give up until their last heartbeat if innocent lives could be saved and our motherland could be protected. The least we can do is to empower and glorify the country and its people they sacrificed their lives for, and this day will always stand as a symbol for the same.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Akshay.SaadritaShagnika

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
This is a day I can never forget in my life, I was stuck to television to know the current situation of the brave cops and citizens. The black days passed but painful moments when people lost their dear ones are still alive. I salute all the cops and citizens who fought with the darkest situations and am with them. Every Indian wept and prayed to God for the people who got trapped in one of the most unfortunate moments. I wish their souls rest in peace and their family members get strength.

Proud to be an Indian! Jai Hind!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Saadrita

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I missed this topic.

Salute Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.