CW Channel

India-Forums

Gossip Girl Spoiler: The Fate of Blair's Baby

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Major Gossip Girl Spoiler: The Fate of Blair's Baby

Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf has been the center of attention throughout Season Five, and for good reason. She's getting married to the Prince of Monaco, being wooed by two other guys and having a baby.

There's been so much going on with Blair, Louis, Dan and Chuck that the paternity test and the question of whether she'll actually become a mother this season has felt almost secondary in recent weeks.

Well, get ready for some major scoop on that front ...

Future Princess of Monaco

Margaret Colin (a.k.a. Eleanor Waldorf) let something pretty big regarding Blair slip to New York Magazine, saying that she "had to show up to work to find out that, you know, that she lost the baby."

This is after Gossip Girl executive producer Joshua Safran gave a coy answer when pressed about B's impending motherhood at the show's 100th episode dinner, saying she'll "maybe have a baby."

Given the rumors of a time jump in the coming weeks, it seems less and less likely that we'll be seeing a mini-Chuck or Louis come spring. The question is how the miscarriage will be addressed.

What do you think? Is there any chance this is a misdirection and she will have the baby? Would you like her to? Whose baby is/was it? How do you think this will all play out, and is it a cop out?source:tvfanatic

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

For some strange reason I do believe this baby is Chucks and if he finds out after "miscarriage" I dont think he will forgive her that easilyErmm 

Louis is just a guest star so there is no way one of the mainleads will have his baby unless thats why they have the MC coming upStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-nandini27

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

For some strange reason I do believe this baby is Chucks and if he finds out after "miscarriage" I dont think he will forgive her that easilyErmm 

Louis is just a guest star so there is no way one of the mainleads will have his baby unless thats why they have the MC coming upStern Smile

i kinda agree with you...that since hes supposed to go...no way hes gonna be the father...but why wud they show a miscarriage then...if its baby bass it definitely needs to see lifeCry
the CVs shuldnt hv brought this up if  dey were planning a misacrriage

i really hope they dun make dan the father of the babyShocked
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top