Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN

jassi05 Newbie
jassi05
jassi05

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

can someone help me to read more about Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.

i lives in U.S. and last week i just found a store where i can rent Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin cassttees.i try to find it from more than 1 year from now, but when i start to watch it, i found it really very interesting, so i was looking some more details about Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin on the internet. then i was really surprised to read that i can read the daily updates here. but i also want to watch it on TV. i like Jassi's & Armaan's part a lot. and i watch 3-4 cassttees everyday, which has 4-5 episodes in each cassttee.i like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin serial so much.anyways....

can someone help me to read the first some episodes about Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. i watched until Armaan was ready to launch his second collection & he is buying the febrics from a agent in Bankock & he sent Raj to Bankock to finalize the deal.

can you guys tell me when Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin started in India. i mean the very first episode on the TV when it was started. in March 2003, April 2003, May 2003, when?

also please tell me where i can read the very first episodes of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin because on India-Forums.com i found the daily update for Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin started on 11th march, 2004. but i think until then it been one year that Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin telecasting on Sony.

i also wanted to know one more thing about it. did Jassi changed her suits (clothes) to tight suits or she will remain same until now. because now i checked the new update that she went to Mauritius and change into new look.but i was just curious to know that if she will change the style of her suits because i saw some pictures of her on this site and it looked like she changed the style of her suits inbetween some episodes.

ALSO I WANTED TO REQUEST TO THE MAKER OF THIS SITE.

i wanted to say if you can add a button in daily updates. for example: someone is watched the show on TV which just showed today on March 17,2005 but he/she didn't watch the Jassi serial on March 14,2005 on TV, so that person checked and read the daily update and he or she liked that update and he/she post their replay that they liked that episode.

so by doing that March 14,2005 daily update shows on the top on the March 17,2005. i think it happen because of the replies. so i just want to request that if you can add a button so people can arrange their site like so they can see March 17 on the top then March 16 then March 15,14,13, like that. so you can add in the button to view by daily-updates dates or by according to replies date.

i hope to get replay soon so i can read about the next(the next episode from when Raj went to Bankock to finalize the deal & other side Jassi helped Armaan to convince the bank manager so they can get 2 crores rupees loan) episode of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin soon. if someone can tell me something where i can read the very first episodes of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.

Thank You.

americandesi11 Newbie
americandesi11
americandesi11

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

hey, if u go to www.setindia.com and click on an episode guide, they tell u everything...just click on Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin...n they also have a short clip of Jassi's first day (when she gets accepted into Gulmohur) Hope thats enough!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top