Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Bharath Matha Picture - Hussain

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kushi74

kushi74

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Hello,

I was watching the news today and felt very happy to see the whole world is protesting the Denmark cartoon picture of a prophet. All over the world they are protesting. But at the same time i am very disappointed to see after seeing  BHARATH Matha 's naked picture we indians didnt protest only a part of maharastra did it. We have to wake up now and protest that . WAKE UP INDIANS. Lets raise our voice.

I believe you all agree and support with this. Jai Bharath matha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bharath Matha Picture - Hussain" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top