India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Sujal and Kashish’s Baby

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

I just wanted to say i hope we dont have to wait 1 year before Kashish has her baby like Mahek did. Also Piyush and Kashish spent 1 night together and she fell pregnant, when will she come to know she is carrying Sujals baby...i hope they dont make us wait months. Also please tell Ekta not to have their baby in so many accidents like Roshan..i feel so sorry for him, he has 1 every few months.

I also wanted to ask your views on Sujal being a father. Will he be ready to be a Dad? Will he get scared he might fail to be a good father? How will he react when the baby is born? (That's hoping and praying he actually is there...please Ekta don't make him miss the most imoprtant day in his life).

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
now would probably be a good time to show kashish get pregnant.  Knowing etka, in all probabilty thats what she might show as well..... sujal is ashamed of his parentage...  what better time can he get the news of his own impending fatherhood...... 

sujal i think, will make a great dad......  a loving person by nature, coupled with the problems with his own father will sort of ensure that he does not repeat hisotry with his own children.... he treats rishi so well.... he will defi be a good father
k_z_k Groupbie
k_z_k
k_z_k

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

That is so funny!...I was just thinking about that the other day! When will Kashish be shown pregnant?...

I guess all we can do is just wait and watch what happens!Smile

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Pregnancy will not come just now......... First this Reva CG saga will have to be over. Lots of tension will now go on with this. They have planned many episodes with this part......... Sujal's disgusted with his father...... abhi to CG to bahut hajam karna parega hum sabko...... akshat is supposed to come in the foefront....... because of this problem there will be some problems in the relationship between Akshat and charu also....

So first let all this be over................

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged

y wont sujal think he's capable father?

REMEMBER SUJAL WANTED BABIES....in a hotel scene with kashish long ago

or was i dreaming?

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

chinti LOLLOLLOL

Dreaming !!!! Yes you might have as it's the case with maybe every female fan of Sujal......Wink

But tes Sujal wanted babies because there was another scene of Kashish and Sujal where they discuss about what should be the plan of his(Sujal's) house. And there he talks about a room for his child....

By the way he had also talked about a room of theirs which will have a window opening towards west so that they can see the sunset in the evening after "saare din ka kaam khatam karne ke baad sakun se hum dono blah blah..." I remember that was the dialogue he gave.... Mai please ek shot dikha do dono ka... sunset dekhte hue....... it'll be really romantic.....

What do you say friends........

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged

oh hehe oopsEmbarrassed

well......i remember sum scene where they discussed babies

yeah ur right one sunset scene wud b too good

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:01am | IP Logged