Fan Fictions

MG FF:DISTANCE BRINGS US CLOSER (1-23) parts (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 129

AIMAMSK

IF-Rockerz

AIMAMSK

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF:DISTANCE BRINGS US CLOSER (1-23) parts (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Jyothi_

renjini263

IF-Sizzlerz

renjini263

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Luvd it...but y r all sad...nd whom dey r searching??is it Geet??
Plz continue soon...

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by renjini263

Awesome update
Luvd it...but y r all sad...nd whom dey r searching??is it Geet??
Plz continue soon...

thanku 4 liking it...Smile
yup all r sad... that u will come to know in next 2 updates...

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshra

thanku Smile

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Hi Jyothi

congrats on ur new FF but give some title to ur ff okay

now the intro was really nice maaneet loved each other but they separated i wonder why?

from the update especially from maan's self talk it was clear that he is missing geet it seems that geet left them and went away

will have to wait and watch how the story unfolds

thanks for the pm and do continue soon

love-Piya

thanku Smile
u yes i decided the title in the next update i will post it with the title...

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

DISTANCES MAKES US CLOSER

CHAPTER 2

After breakfast maan leaves for office in his one of the 3 black BMW car with his bodygurards. Ramu is maan s driver since his childhood. He is very honest n loves them to the core.

Maan: good mrng ramu kaka. How is ur health now?? if u want u can rest today n come 4m 2morow.

Ramu: good mrng beta n I am alright now. Karthik beta ne muje dawai di hain.

M: thik hain kaka chalo chalte hain

ramu: ok beta

Maan got into the car in the back seat n busy doing some work in his lappy. After half an hour they reached office n maan got out of his car n walking towards the lift in a typical MSK style(maan s BG tune) with his 4 bodyguards. He entered the lift n pressed the 10th floor.

On the other hand all the employees were alert with his arrival all the females were doing their final makeup to attract him (hehehe... girls no use he wont see any of u its waste of time... so concentrate on work its my sincere advice... lol) n all males were adjusting their ties n shoes or else they r FIRED.

Maan came out of the lift n heading towards his cabin. He just nods his head when the employees wish him. Maan s cabin is very big in the center there will be a big table. On that all the running project files will be there(which r updates) n a laptop. He dont like anyone entering in his cabin without his permission except few(karthik , adi). If anyone has to meet him then appointment is must. He wants everything should be perfect. He doesnt spare any small mistake.

Major projects by the government r mainly handled by KT due to their commitment n quality of products n components. N the students of universities try to do their project in KT(guys in electronics department do their final project in companies rather than in college)

sasha: good mrng sir.(guys here sasha is secretery of maan)

s: good mrng. Arrange the meeting of all HODs in 30 min

s: yes sir.

M: tell adi to come to my cabin.

S: yes sir.

Sasha informed adi that maan sir is calling him.

S: adi sir, maan sir is calling u.

A: ok I will go.

Maan went to his cabin n engrossed in some project file. There is a knock at the door.

M: come in

adi: good mrng sir. U have called me.

M: yes adi we r going to banglore day after 2morow n be ready with the budget file. We have meeting with HODs in 30 min

A: yes sir.

M: ok u may go now n yes ask sasha to book tickets for 3 of us.

A: ok sure sir.

IN CONFERENCE ROOM:

all the HODs r present there n maan entered the room.

M: good mrng all I am here to inform that the branch office in banglore is confirmed. So me n adi r leaving day after 2morow. N I want day to day information about the projects if there any problem inform me.

Hod: yes sir.

M: 2morow we have interviews to hire the engineers for banglore branch. So u all should do the final interview I want all of thm to be perfect.

Hod: sure sir we will take care of that.

With some futher discussions about the running projects they all left the conference room. Its already noon by the end of the meeting. N the whole day was busy for all the employees in KT. So by the time maan completed his work it was already midnight. N he decided to go home to catch some sleep. He exited from his cabin n went to parking area as he told ramu kaka to leave as he will be late today. He went to his car sat in the driver seat n started the car.

By the time he reached KM its 1 so whole house is dark so he headed directly to his room without having dinner not to disturb anyone. He took shower n changed into pants n vests. He went to his bed n lied down on his back. He tossed from right to left n left to right but not able to sleep.

He went to his cupboard opened it n took out a photo, sat on the bed n staring at that pic. By seeing that pic unknowing he dossed off.

Next morning : sept 5th:

in the gym:

maan is practising his tai chi at the same time his brother came there.

Karthik: hey bro.

M: hey, hwz u??

k: fine bro. Bro I need to talk to u something important.

M: bolo kya baat hain. Y u r soo tensed sab kuch thik hain na. Hospital mein san kuch thik hain na.

K: yes bro hospital mein sab kuch thik hain. I came to know that today there is a interview in KT for head engineer.

M: yes. Today there is interview. So???

k: actually bro woh... w oh...

M: baat kya hain saaf saaf bolo.

K: bro even swetha is also coming for interview.

M: so let her come.

K: I think she may know where is SHE??

m: I dont think so. She completed her studies last month n came here last week from london.

K: yes u r rite...

after small chit chat they went to their rooms. N came down took the blessings of elders n went to respective office. Evening maan n karthik both came early as maan is leaving 2morow. So to spend some time with family.

At night after dinner, its around 11:30 karthik entered maan s room while maan packing his clothes n necessary files. As maan has to leave for mrng 5:30 flight.

K: completed ur packing??

m: ya almost.

K: when u will be back bro??

M: not sure chinna it will take 1month or more.

K:(sad) o..k..

M: hey dont be sad If I get time I will come. Dont worry.

K:(hugs him) miss u bro.

M: miss u too u take care n take care of all ok?

K:yes bro I will. N u too take care of urselves dont stress.

Mean while pooja (mom)n vijaya(mama) came to maan s room .

P n v: bilkul sahi kaha karthik tumne. Maan agar aap apne khyal nahi rakha na tho humse bura koi nahi hoga. (fake anger).

M: (chuckled) oh ok meri moms aap log gussa mat karo plz. Mein aona khyal rakoongi.

P: thik hain beta (hugs him) miss u beta.

M: (reciprocates the hug) miss u too mom. N hugs vijaya mama also

after that they (p n v) go to their rooms.

K: hey bro its 11:55

m: yes.

K: come bro we will go to terrace.

Then maan n karthik headed to terrace. In the middle of the there was a cake lighted with candles.

Written on it HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO '...

precap: happy birthday to... (so guys guess whose birthday is this??? )

past: childhood of maan geet n karthik.

so guys here is chapter 2. so how is it?? hope u enjoyed it (fingers crossed). Plzzz hit LIKE button n plzzz comments. Thanks a lot for ur support.

PART 3 LINK:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2138385&TPN=10

Edited by jyothinajo - 29 November 2011 at 9:36am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarthahupyarisahelikrishna.dpurvanehavashiswati2011maaneet_mansirostmishimMONIJA78maneetmaneetmaneetmayurlathaaulakshmisalvadidiyachillvij10pallavisarkarsheetalvasamaneet2011lallu06preetymaaneetetrikaNivedithachandadorableshaitanshruthiruchsParimishtyflowing_rivercrystal-roseTamanna_TJzunaiba5-eiya-indepgalLadyArwenCrystalSayacutemishticherieLoverprema_ksamalu123gurti30jayshu17kabslocksnats0101mayapariabhayprsinghangel-ki-shonatellymeMishti13TanuDDianNiharika.Nairritzy09paponeconmrk-1-Veritaserum-minnie_tweetiekrati5misty_drastifanhinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--rsroopalisweet scorpiomillie_maaneetpreethiaHansaN--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_-Mithuna-vrinda22renjini263impoojavermaIsleOfCapriNeelambari..pickachuchavvi16Krishna_Sourav

renjini263

IF-Sizzlerz

renjini263

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Heyya  Me 1st YIPEEE!!!!
awesome update dear!!!
Luvd it...
I think its Happy birthday to Geet...i think i am right...
w8ing 2 know deir Childhood  past
plzzz cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top