pls update soon

and

plsss post link too at the end

plzzz

thanksss for adding me... Edited by Appy - 12 years ago
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just now came across ur ff itz fabulous...maan and karthik relation is awesome...im very curious to knw the reason behind geet leaving her family...waiting 4r next update...do continue soon
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
great update Jyo...Maan is all set to go and find Geet in Bangalore

Any specific reasons that he tinks she is there other than they spent their childhood there?

Waiting eagerly to read about their childhood and also the reason why she went
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update jyothi
well m sure the pic maan took in his hand was of geet
well m eager to know abt the childhood days...what happened that maan and geet are seperated

and above all is only business reasons that maan is going to bangalore or sumthin else

well loved it
continue soon dearie
abhayprsingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R U HERE TO UPDATE??????????????
lallu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear... Loved it. send me the pm of the updates. Gave u request. ðŸ˜Š
TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome part dear...

nice... so if iam nt wrong tat photo is geets's haina...

do continue soon
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
thanku guys 4 like n commenting
i am here with part 3
read n enjoy n dont forget to hit LIKE N COMMENT TOO...

DISTANCE BRINGS US CLOSER

chapter 3

Maan n karthik headed towards the terrace. In the middle there is a table n cake lighted with candles.

M n k : HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEET.

They cut the cake on behalf of geet n fed each other. This is the day which they never forget because their best friend geets birthday. They enjoy this day with lot of fun, chatting teasing n all. But today there is no geet with them. Oh how horrible it is without her. They never thought that this day would come in their life not even in their horrible dreams. But jho takdeer main hain wohi hota hain na.

M: (self thought) happy birthday geet. I love u very much geet tum meri zindagi ho geet. Dont worry whatever the reason it is that made u to leave all of us but today will be the last day. 2Morow I am coming to u geet. I am coming. Tumara maan tumare paas aaraha hain. Ab koi bhi hame dur nahi kar sakta. Yeh tumara maan ka vaada hain geet. Main tumse baat karoonga geet jaroor karoonga tumko mera saamna karna hi padega geet. I wont leave anyone who gave pain to u (courtesy: GHSP)

K: (self thought) hey geet. Happy birthday yaar. Miss u a lot. Come soon yaar warna dekho tumara khair nahi. Tumare aane ke baad iss doo saalo ka badla chun chun ke loonga dekho. Geet tum meri friend hi nahi hain meri honewali bhabhi bhi ho. Come back atleast for bro.

Suddenly they come out of trance with some sound. There is a 4 years samll girl near the table with her mom sudha (cousin of geet. They all celebrate geet s birthday every year on the terrace of KM). A smile crept on their faces. Maan went to that girl bent down n took her in his arms.

M: hi di. How r u?? aap log kab aye??

Sudha: I am fine maan. We came by evening flight.

K: hey di what a pleasant surprise. Jiju nahi aye kya?

S: nahi he went to some business trip.

M: acha thk hain. Then he faces to that little girl n asks

hello sweety kaise ho aap??

girl: '

m: oh kya hua meri rupa ko itni sad kyun hain??

Rupa: '

m: aap apni chachu se baat nahi karenge...

R: ha kalti hu (ha karti hu) muje icecleam chaye mama nahi de rahi hain. Saying in her babyish voice for this sudha rolled her eyes.

M: oh aapko icecream chahiye.

She noded a big yes hoping that she will get an icecream.

Thik hain kitchen mein chalte hain.

She was soo happy ðŸ˜ƒ  n started jumping in his arms. Seeing her karthik n di were laughing.

K: hey gudiya u started blackmailing even for talking also.

R: kalthik chachu u will allsho giive me icecleam?

K: kyun aapne mujse baat nahi ki na. (fake anger)

then she made a sorry baby face to karthik for which he smiled by seeing her cute antics.

So they all headed to kitchen. N enjoyed with little girl for sometime. Then maan noticed that rupa is sleeping in his arms.

M: di app aaram kijiye thak gaye honge.

S: ha maan I am very tired.

Then they headed to di s room n made rupa sleep on the bed n tucked her with the blanket.

M n K: good night di.

Di: good night.

M: ha di I forgot to tell u 2morow mrng I am going to banglore for business purpose by 5:30 flight.

Di: oh ok maan. All the best n happy journey.

M: thanku di.

By this both maan n karthik went to their rooms.

Same time in banglore :

A girl in her 20's entered in her house which consists of 3 bed rooms, a big hall with a grand sofa set n big tv, a kitchen, a balcony which was so pleasant n a garden with all types of flowers mainly red roses.

That was a very tiring day for her from past 2 months she is doing research on her new project n today was the seminar at college. Different companies were also present n very much impressed by her research n a company approved to do a project with her (guys guess which company... hmm I know wat u all r thinking is rite ) n she accepted to do that project with them coz it is a big company n her dream project which is based on VLSI. By keeping all these things aside she directly went to her room. Suddenly her phone starting ringing..

tring.. tring.. tring...

without seeing the caller ID she picked the phone.

Girl: hello..

person: hello

girl: (smiling) hey how r u?? miss u darling wen u will be back??

person: I am fine n I am coming 2morow by mrng flight.

Girl: oh wow shanti come soon dear. Have to tell u important matter.

Shanti: oh wats the matter. Ok ok first listen to me.

Girl: ya what?

Shanti: (shouting) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEET.

Geet: thanku dear.

S: u forgot ur birthday rite?

G: '

s: aur kitne din geet. I am not able see u like this.

G: ok leave it. U come 2morow I will tell u all the things.

S: ok kal baat karte hain. Bye good night.

G: good night.

With that geet cuts the call n sees her room which is filled with pictures of maan geet n karthik. Their childhood pics, college days etc etc.

geet: maan.. I love u very much. N today is my birthday if I am not wrong u both will be on the terrace rite?? hamara bachpan kitna acha tha na maan. How happy we use to be. But ab dekho kya ho agay

Geet thinking of her childhood days. On the other hand maan is also seeing their childhood pics n thinking of them.

Past :

A 5 year old geet came to the khurana mansion with her report card in her hand. Her face was very dull n eyes r red due to crying  n silently came n sat beside pooja mama n kept her head on her lap.

Pooja was careesing her hair n smiling coz she knows the reason y she is so dull. Poor geet today in the school teacher gave her the report card as usual our geet got less marks n afraid to go to home as vijaya mom will scold her. N worst part is that karthik n geet r in same class n he got 1st rank (poor geet dekho 5 year old geet has to go through how much that too there is 1st ranker in the house... 😡)

pooja: kya hua beta??

geet silently gave her result n again started crying. 😭😭

on the other hand karthik n maan went to handa mansion happily with their report cards in their hands. Directly they went to vijaya mama s room n kept their cards in her hand. She became very happy both maan n karthik stood first in the class. Maan in 5th class n geet n karthik in 2nd class.

V: arey wah beta bohot kush hu aap dono ke liye.

M n K: thanku mama iss baar bhi hum log 1sy aye hain.

Meanwhile anand papa came n asked whats the matter.

Maan : papa aaj report cards diye hain school hum dono 1sy aye hain.

Papa: congrats beta.

N hugs both of them n gives chocolates. Both the brothers r excited by seeing the chocolates.

Papa yeh hamare liye. 😃

Ha beta yeh aap dono ke liye hain. Aur haan geet kaha hain dikhai nahi de rahi hain.

By this both maan n karthik faces went dull

both in unison : woh who.. humko nahi pata

Papa n mama: nahi pata?? 😕

v: maan u tell geet kaha hain?

M: mama muje nahi pata.

V: uska report card kaha hain karthik?

K: mama muje nahi pata.

V (thinking): kya hua inn dono ko. (loud) hmm thik hain chalo KM chalte hain bhabhi se baat karte hain.

Both shouts: NAHI...

now she understood they both r trying to save geet.

Precap: vijaya mama bohot gussa on geet 😡 🤢

omg... geet n tution 😲

who will teach her???? 😆 (any guesses guys)

here is the part 3 friends. hope u all liked it(fingers cross)

plzz guys hit LIKE button n comment.

for PMs plz add 'jyothinajo' or tell me i will add.

PART 4:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49739623
Edited by jyothinajo - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing udpate.
love it