India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

difference between Armaan & Jassi

rahima Newbie
rahima
rahima

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Whats the difference between Armaan & Jassi? besides the obvious, i think non, Armaan hurts those that love him the most, ie Malika.. i cant stand her but the only thing she has done wrong is truly love Armaan, and what does she get insults, and now Miss Jassi, one person who loved her in her ugly days and still loves her, she insults him in front of so many people...

What is wrong with these people!!! I am really annoyed with todays episode...

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
huh? Confused
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahima

Whats the difference between Armaan & Jassi? besides the obvious, i think non, Armaan hurts those that love him the most, ie Malika.. i cant stand her but the only thing she has done wrong is truly love Armaan, and what does she get insults, and now Miss Jassi, one person who loved her in her ugly days and still loves her, she insults him in front of so many people...

i think by that u mean purab!
Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
i think malika deserves all this..after all she's the one who looks only at beauty n not smartness which shows her ignorance..n jassi has a right to humiliate armaan cuz he was the one that humaliated her after that whole "chaal" of his with raj...but through all this i want armaan and jassi to be together after all they both love each other n we cant dare to separate lovers..lol
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delicacy42

i think malika deserves all this..after all she's the
one who looks only at beauty n not smartness which shows her
ignorance..n jassi has a right to humiliate armaan cuz he was the one that
humaliated her after that whole "chaal" of his with raj...but through all
this i want armaan and jassi to be together after all they both love each
other n we cant dare to separate lovers..lol

thank you!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahima

well rahima i guess you are talking about purab.......the simple truth is jassi simply never understood purab or his love(remember those million times when she misunderstood purab or has ego issues with him), she is completely enamoured by armaan(despite all his faults).this is not the first time she has insulted him knowingly or unknowingly. purab needs to let her go even if he thinks she is headed towards hell (after all it will be hell of her choosing and making) but the guy simply is unable to do it and the fate keeps puting him in jassi's path(he is just unlucky).he will keep getting hurt/insulted unless he hardens himself towards jassi , moves on with his life and leaves jassi to her devices. i could write a big essay on how unwise her choice is and criticise jassi but the fact is

1) she is unhappy without armaan and now that armaan seems to care for her , they make the two imperfect halfs of a perfect couple

2)ferdinand gaiton intended the story to be a love story which showcased the miracles of love, this is not meant to be your everyday life true story where compromise and commitment forms the backbone of the relationship and love is just icing/added perk. (love alone almost always loses in long run since the price is always too high). hence the story is geared towards jassi, armaan  pairing .(i find it odd that jassi never has a single moment of doubt about her feelings all along)

3) being an ardent fan of purab ..i can't help but think that if he ends up with jassi , he might get his wish but the life would be unfair to him. he deserves someone better and more mature(does not mean older but wiser) since he has set his sights too low. just because jassi has begun to look different does not mean that she has changed her outlook of life or got rid of her baggage....eventually she will drag purab down with her , with armann she can only go up (they both have hit rock bottom lately).same thing is true for mallika .okay she was cheated and rejected and treated badly,(it makes me mad when i imagine myself in her shoes) but that is still better than spending life with someones who fails to understand/appreciate/compromise/trust you. armaan always had mallika but he never appreciated her business acumen/intelligence or realised the depth of love/attachment she had for him or even trusted her withmost trivial issues. he was busy using her as a leverage over aryan and keep his position in gm intact. that seems to be very poor foundation for a marital relationship.

Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

I  agree with pj04.Your points 1,2,3 are true.

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
wow PJ that was great analysis.. !! Clap

Go to top