PR Dale Bhagwagar - Nothing would be the same ...

IAmGonna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dale is in news on PM's eviction.

http://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/2011/bollywoodDetails261111e.php

http://dalebhagwagarmediagroup.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/will-pooja-misrras-exit-affect-bigg-boss-trps/

What do you say based on PR guru's words?
Edited by IAmGonna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamila123 thumbnail
I disagree that with Pooja Mishra gone the ratings will be affected. She was getting boring anyway - all she was good for doing was saying 'Spare me' Sky has already overtaken Pooja Mishra when it comes to entertaining and Mehak has her days as well.

On the contrary her absence may give other contestants a chance to shine and show us what they are about. Sharda for example, has been quite...

I have nothing against Pooja Mishra and think it will be interesting to see her back in the house as a wild card entry, but I think at the moment the audience needs to be 'Spared'.
now i am 100per sure psycho went to sec room
IAmGonna thumbnail
lol @ speedi  . That PR guy is close to Sallu, I heard.

Originally posted by: speedi

now i am 100per sure psycho went to sec room

IAmGonna thumbnail
You took away my thoughts kind of :-) . For last 2 weeks, I was thinking what if PM is pulled out for some reason so that the spotlight can fall on others and that will show their characters more. Right now, she was the galvanizing force and everyone knew that they can fight with her at a different level  to get past the weeks as usual. Now that she is out, they will be forced to fight with each other and all the back biting, scheming, game plans, group-ism will come out.

Originally posted by: shamila123

I disagree that with Pooja Mishra gone the ratings will be affected. She was getting boring anyway - all she was good for doing was saying 'Spare me' Sky has already overtaken Pooja Mishra when it comes to entertaining and Mehak has her days as well.

On the contrary her absence may give other contestants a chance to shine and show us what they are about. Sharda for example, has been quite...

I have nothing against Pooja Mishra and think it will be interesting to see her back in the house as a wild card entry, but I think at the moment the audience needs to be 'Spared'.

-Moderator- thumbnail
I was not watching this show only for pooja mishra so this does not bother me. I hope she comes back but i got a feeling that rather bedi will come back as a WC after celebrating her kid;s bday. 😃

Every year same drama. I think KRK set the trend of hitting people and then get some publicity. Dolly and mishra followed it later.

MiniMathur thumbnail
kya yaEdited by MiniMathur - 12 years ago
MiniMathur thumbnail

Do u think the show will move on and become more popular too?
Edited by MiniMathur - 12 years ago
IAmGonna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniMathur

Just googled him and found out. Dale is the same chap who's done PR for reality show contestants Shilpa Shetty, Ashmit Patel, Diana Hayden, Kashmera Shah, Pooja Misrra, Rahul Roy, Rakhi Sawant, Salil Ankola, Shamita Shetty, Sherlyn Chopra, Vindu Dara Singh, Zulfi Syed.

You joined IF forum today when Mahek is not in the BB5 house anymore? Or you had an old nickname and this is your new avatar? 😊

Well anyway, welcome to the forum!

MiniMathur thumbnail

Lets see what happens next!
Edited by MiniMathur - 12 years ago