Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

what's so good abt blf track (Page 2)

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Wow Pj that was great.

As for StrawBerry's post  - isnt Love supposed to be between two peple ?Your reasoning about why Jassi should end up with Purab is that Purab loves her  - well what about Jassi loving him back ? A one sided relationship will never work no matter how good the intentions are.

Purab definetly made a mistake making the announcement in front of everybody - he insulted all the professionlism of all the models and more importantly he thought he was doing a great favor to Jassi by deciding what she should do next with her life.He could have done the same privately and then after convincing her could have made the announcement in front of the press right ? He has time to go sight seeing with her but not  discuss this life changing offer?

Aur Armaan ko chodo he is in no position to make any kind of offer to Jassi and he definetly needs her to straighten out his life.Tongue

And regarding what her decisions were earlier and thier results  - Jassi is an adult and she has a right to make mistakes and learn from them. Nobody especially strong spirited women like her would ever be happy giving over the reins of their Life to someone else.

About what she acheived in Gulmohar  - well her whole life changed since  she joined and she met your Purab because of that as well Wink

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I would have answer for all PJ's odds but have not time to write in detail.  Arman is a selfish and lazy guy who came to know that Jassi has the best business knowledge and instead of using his brain, he started using Jassi.  You can find many like him in real world too, especially at work.

You can find a person like Purab in real world too...  You can find many odd looking couples..  Purab is one of them.  He didn't go for outer beauty but he has found inner beauty in Jassi.

No one is really thinking what Jassi did?  She went for outer beauty like Arman.  She was attracted to his personality.. Arman is very handsome man.  first she was attracted and then it became her passion and then love.  She started loving him after Arman showed his fake love. 

These all can happen in real world too.  T&D is trying to send us this message through this show that majority of us first go for outer beauty and even ugly one also has heart like everyone else.

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Can anyone here post examples from real life where a Business magnate fell in love with say his secretary  or someone in the lower ranks of the Business empire and got married  and stayed married ?

I am really really curious to know if such things do happen in reality.

I for one am really sceptical that a Rich guy like Purab would fall for an ordinary middle class plain jane like Jassi and even though she keeps pushing him away by being rude still pursues her  endlessly ?

And just so that this post does not get into an Purab- Armaan mud slinging Match - I am really sceptical about the types of Armaan Suri falling for Jassi too so peace Big smile 

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
QWWW:  Example - Bill and Melinda Gates.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajal03

I would have answer for all PJ's odds but have not time to write in detail.  Arman is a selfish and lazy guy who came to know that Jassi has the best business knowledge and instead of using his brain, he started using Jassi.  You can find many like him in real world too, especially at work

yes but all these odd things happening at once are almost impossible.

armaan did use his brain just nor properly , every idea of his ended up big flop. as for jassi's business acumen....i am not sure about that , she is hardworking i agree, but she could not prevent all the blunders armaan commited nor could fix them. as for the contracts, she finangled them from purab using various blackmailing /pressurizing schemes(thoughshe may never realise it)

You can find a person like Purab in real world too...  You can find many odd looking couples..  Purab is one of them.  He didn't go for outer beauty but he has found inner beauty in Jassi.

i agree, and i have my husband to prove people like purab (kind,decent, adjusting, quiet, mature) exist however that sort of nature with immense wealth is extremely rare(money brings power and too much power corrupts.....it is very simple truth). to top it all no one sticks around when the object of your affections treats you the way jassi treats purab(have you heard of a thing called male ego....no one sticks around when that is hurt unless he is obsessed and purab is not obsessed)

No one is really thinking what Jassi did?  She went for outer beauty like Arman.  She was attracted to his personality.. Arman is very handsome man.  first she was attracted and then it became her passion and then love.  She started loving him after Arman showed his fake love. 

oh please ...i am thinking about that ....i have said this again and again that jassi is the character i least respect on the show.i could never stand a person like her in real life (not because she is ugly but because she is immature and has huge complexes, she does not have an ounce of understanding of relationships). she has even mistreated nandu in past, ignored her parents for her work....etc. she never introspects herself and blames it all on looks.(most people who write diaries use it to see where they went wrong , what could be done different.....most of us second guess our choices, our feelings every other second , have you ever seen jassi do that ....blame it on the narrowmindedness of the world and remain guiltfree seems to be her motto)

happen in real world too.  T&D is trying to send us this message through this show that majority of us first go for outer beauty and even ugly one also has heart like everyone else.

true but i how i wish that along with heart , this ugly duckling had brains instead of king size ego and stubbornness.

lastly i can't think of a single example of purab/jassi relationship or armaan/jassi relationship from real life which ended happily or the couple did not have to pay a big price.

1)prince george or was it prince charles(queen elizabeth's uncle) abdicated throne(is that price big enough) to marry his love ,an american widow. well it is said that he repented doing it later.......not the mention the family felt cheated and destroyed and the destiny of britain changed a lot(he was a brilliant statesman and diplomat groomed for throne unlike his successor).

2) a number of top ranking filmstars married thier lovers remaining thier second wives(legally not wife at all). do you think that thier love was worth the price.

3) when anil ambani married tina munim(she was not a secretary but a film star) against parental wishes, tina had to say bye bye to her career and adopt a completely traditional gujrati lifestyle(think of tulsi in kskbt). i can assure you you won't be able to recognise her if you see her today.she made a huge sacrifice and changed herself completely.puja bedi , kimi katkar...went through the same transformation(feels like they lost a piece of thier identity to win love)

i am sure there are many more like these stories but you will never stumble on a fairytale(cindrella style) in real life

Go to top