India-Forums

UPDATE 17/03 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Update

Megha is in her room looking at a picture of Malini and sobbing. Megha speaks to the picture ''i miss you so much Mama..i want you here with me..i feel so lonely, not even daddy understands me..Now this Rimjhim has come to stay and make my life hell..i know how much you were tortured by Rimjhim..oh they tortured you..but im going to take revenge on Rimjhim for you..now that shes come back to this house to stay..i'l show her!''. Garv calls Megha up. Megha answers the phone and he asks her if shes ok as her mum dragged her away yesterday. Megha shouts at him and tells him that Rimjhim is not her mother. Garv says ''but she looks exactly like you''. Megha shouts ''forget her face..she is not my mum''. Garv is just friendly.

Rimjhim and Avinash are in their room as Avinash tells Rimjhim that Megha is out of his control. Avinash says that Megha doesnt love her family and infact she hates us. Rimjhim tells him not to speak that way about his daughter. Avinash says that shes a child of the modern generation. Rimjhim says that shes still just a child and they have to show her the right way. Avinash looks at a photo of Megha as a child and he says that hes lost hope on trying to change Meghas ways. Rimjhim tells him not to give up and that she will improve Megha and turn her into an ideal person.

Babuji, Rimjhim and Avinash are sitting on the sofa. Babuji tells Rimjhim and Avinash that whats going on in the house isnt good. Rimjhim says that Megha can be improved. Avinash is upset about how much influence Malini left on Megha. Avinash says that Megha spent a small amount of time with her before she died yet she managed to grow up and inherit Malini's arrogance and attitude. Rimjhim says that what happened in those days were very impactful on Megha. Avinash looks upset. Rimjhim tells him not to speak of Malini no more as its very upseting. Rakesh, Yashoda and Jayanti come into the room. Rakesh looks very excited and tells Babuji he has some great news. Babuji says that the mood needs to be lightened so tell us. Rakesh says Om is coming back from England soon. Yashoda looked pleased in a motherly way. Jayanti says that we will celebrate his return in style. Babuji says that isnt a good idea due to the tensions going on in the house at the moment. Jayanti says that what happens between Rimjhim and Megha shouldnt be the focus of the house and it shouldnt be cause for sorrow for Om. Everyones unsure. Rimjhim agrees and says she will organise the party herself.

Maharaj and Khan are bickering in the kitchen. Maharaj is telling him not to enter the kitchen as he eats non-veg food and hes unpure. Khan says that he was allowed in the kitchen all these years so why has he stopped him coming in now. Maharaj says that Hanuman came to him in a dream and told him so. Bua comes into the kitchen and tells them to stop bickering. Maharaj says he has to purify the kitchen again due to Khan..Bua orders Maharaj to just get her some incense sticks for the puja. Maharaj gives it to her and she heads out the kitchen but just then she hears loud western-style music. Maharaj says ''oh no..Meghas started her loud music again'' Bua says ''and she always does it during puja time''.

Rimjhim and Bua have set up the puja area and are praying in front of Gopalji. Rimjhim closes her eyes then suddenly she hears loud western music upstairs. Rimjhim still closes her eyes and tries to concentrate on praying but she cant. Bua tells her that Megha is playing the music. Rimjhim marches upstairs and into Meghas room. Maharaj is behind Rimjhim. Megha is in her room exercising in her sweat pants and top. Megha has her back towards Rimjhim but when she bends and touches her feet whilst exercising she sees Rimjhim upside down. Megha turns around and looks at her with anger in her eyes. Rimjhim marches into the room and turns off the music. Maharaj just watches nervously and gulps. Rimjhim tells her that she and Bua were trying to conduct their puja downstairs. Megha tells her you have some nerve entering my room whilst im exercising. Rimjhim is not amused and realises that she has to take harsh measures to make Megha understand. Rimjhim orders Maharaj to come in and pick up the speakers. Maharaj stands at the door and doesnt move as Megha is standing there staring at him. Rimjhim orders Maharaj to come in and pick up the speakers. Rimjhim herself picks up the main unit and goes out the room. Megha shouts ''whats going on!'' Maharaj walks into the room nervously under Meghas gaze and eases around Megha then picks up the speakers. Megha looks at him..and he looks scared. Megha goes after Rimjhim. Rimjhim has taken the speaker unit downstairs and Megha follows her..shouting at her..Maharaj is behind Megha with the speaker. Megha shouts at Maharaj to not follow her downstairs with the speaker. But Maharaj has to rush down as Rimjhim has ordered him. Rimjhim puts the unit on the puja area and tells Maharaj to put down the speaker there and connect things up. Maharaj stands there looking scared as Megha is furious looking. Bua is also looking scared and tells Rimjhim ''its ok Rimjhim..Megha can play the music if she wants..i dont mind..if i cant concentrate on my puja then its my fault''. Rimjhim tells Bua that she will not have this behaviour from Megha. Rimjhim tells Megha that if she wants to exercise then she can do so right here in front of everyone. Rimjhim tells Maharaj to play the music. The music plays loudly. Rimjhim tells Megha to exercise. Megha just looks at her angrily and goes away.

Rakesh tells Yashoda that as soon as Om comes back..he will be the Managing Director of the company. Rakesh says he wants to give his business responsibilities to his son Om. Yashoda doesnt think this is a good idea as Jayanti and Anurag are his parents and it wouldnt be right..it wouldnt be right on Soham either. Rakesh says that he doesnt see any difference between Om and Soham and they are both his sons!

Rimjhim and Babuji are sitting together. Babuji is joking around and telling Rimjhim that he wont discuss the details of his book with her. Rimjhim asks him to atleast reveal to her what his book is about. Babuji says he writing a book based on his life. Megha watches them speak from afar..she listens to their conversation with anger in her eyes. Babuji tells Rimjhim that once she went jail..words became his friends and he started writing this book that he named Neev (Foundation). Babuji says its about families breaking up and the troubles they face and how their foundation is rocked when someone leaves. Rimjhim says that she hopes the book ends with the family reuniting (always seeing the optomistic side). Babuji says hes not revealing much to her. Then Babuji (feeling suddenly jolly) says that he'l show her the book but she cant read it. Rimjhim and Babuji go to another room. Babuji turns on the lights to his study..only to see Megha sitting there around a basket of fire burning his book! Babuji painfully shouts ''my booookkkk"!''. Rimjhim shouts ''Megha!''.

PREVIEW

Rakesh is handing over his business to Om....(we see Om..hes ugly)

Jayanti thinks about how much money she'll have once Om has the business..Rimjhim isnt amused

Edited by Chetsmyster - 17 March 2005 at 2:15pm

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

thanksssssssss a bunch chets

Wink

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

that jayanti will never change. i never liked her before either

thank you for the updates

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the greatest update..i read ur update all the time, but never get chance to say thank you. I realy appreciate your ur effort and they are just so detailed and great. Thanks buddy!

Oh ya, i hate jayanti too... she is so evil... i also dont get this first she was shown evil with all getting om and stufffrom yashoda and torturing yashoda, then she become good again, and now she is bad again.. so many shades ..i think she need some kind of help with therapy or something.
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for update
sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update!
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Great update - thanks Chets Smile

I agree with you guys - Jayanti is a scumbag!  Instead of being grateful for everything Yashoda and Rakesh did for her and Om, she is only concerned on getting her grubby hands on their money! Disgusting!!

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged
THANKS A LOT
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top