Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

MY KZK STORY- PART 4

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

RECAP-

PRERNA MARRIES MR B BUT ASKS FOR TIME TO ACCEPT HIM. MR B RESCUES PREM. POOJA JOINS BTN. MR B WNS AWARD AND GOES TO AWARD FUCTION WITH POOJA. MR B- PRERNA HV A FIGHT AT NIGHT.

PART 4
NEXT MORNING, MR B GOES TO OFFICE WITHOUT TELLING PRERNA. PRERNA IS FRUSTRATED. ANURAG CALLS UP PRERNA AND ASKS HER TO COME TO A HOTEL FOR A MEETING. PRERNA GOES. PRERNA AND ANURAG ARE WALKING IN THE LOBBY WHEN MR B IS COMING OUT OF THE CONFERENCE ROOM. HE SMILES AT ANURAG. MR B "MR BASU ! KAISE HAIN AAP?" ANURAG SAYS "MR B AAP YAHAN?" MR B "HAAN EK CONFERENCE KE LIYE AAYA THA." ANURAG SMILES. MR B SAYS BYE TO HIM AND LEAVES. THROUGHOUT HIS CONVERSATION WITH ANURAG, MR B BEHAVES AS IF PRERNA IS NOT THERE. PRERNA FEELS BAD DUE TO HIS BEHAVIOUR. ANURAG SAYS "PRERNA TUM YEHI WAIT KARO, MAIN APNA ROOM PATA KARKE AATA HU." PRERNA NODS. POOJA COMES OUT OF THE CONFERENCE ROOM. SHE IS WEARING A WHITE SHIRT AND A BEIGE TROUSERS AND LOOKING REALLY PRETTY. SHE LOOKS AROUND. PRERNA RECOGNISES HER BUT POOJA IGNORES PRERNA(AS SHE DOESN'T KNOW PRERNA YET). POOJA GETS REALLY WORRIED AND TAKES OUT HER MOBILE AND SAYS "WHERE ARE YOU? I AM IN THE LOBBY...OK I'LL WAIT HERE." THEN AFTER 2 MINUTES MR B WALKS IN THE LOBBY. POOJA LOOKS AT HIM AND SAYS "AAP MUZE BATAYE BINA HI CHALE GAYE" MR B "I WAS JUST TAKING OUT THE CAR IN THE PARKING AREA.MUJHE LAGA TUM AA JAOGI." POOJA SAYS "I THOUGHT U JUST LEFT ME ALONE" MR B SAYS A BIT ANGRILY "AISE KAISE CHALA JAATA? TUMNE AISA SOCHA BHI KAISE?" POOJA STARES AT HIM AND SAYS CUTELY "SORRY?" . MR B SMILES AND SAYS "AB CHALEIN?" THEY LEAVE. PRERNA IS HEARING ALL THE CONVERSATION AND FEELING MORE FRUSTRATED.

MR B AND POOJA SIT IN THE CAR. MR B DRIVES CAR HIMSELF IN HIS SEXY STYLE. POOJA SAYS "SIR PLZ DROP ME AT THE RV MALL. I HV TO DO SOME SHOPPING." MR B SAYS WHILE DRIVING "AUR USKE BAAD TUM GHAR KAISE JAOGI?" POOJA SAYS "I'LL TAKE A CAB OR BUS" MR B SAYS "NAHI, THIS PLACE  IS VERY CROWDED IN THE EVENING. I'LL DROP U HOME." POOJA SAYS "BUT SIR.." MR B "POOJA.DON'T ARGUE WITH ME." POOJA LOOKS AT HIM WITH ADMIRATION. POOJA AND MR B HV FUN WHILE SHOPPING AND EATING ICECREAM AT THE  MALL.

HERE, PRERNA,ANURAG AND 2-3 PPL ARE ATTENDING SM MEETING. PRERNA CANT STOP THINKING ABT MR B. SHE DRIFTS INTO DAYDREAMING THAT MR B IS BEING ROMANTIC WITH HER.  ANU NOTICES THAT PRERNA ISNT PAYING ANY ATTENTION AND ASKS "PRERNA, WHAT'S THE MATTER?" PRERNA SAYS "NO..NOTHING" AND STARTS PAYING ATTENTION. ANU SEES PRERNA TAKING DOWN NOTES AND FEELS GOOD. AFTER THE MEETING, PRERNA GETS UP TO LEAVE. ANU SEES HER NOTEPAD TO SEE HER POINTS BUT SHE HAS ONLY SCRIBBLED "RISHABH" "I LOVE RISHABH", A FEW HEARTS  ETC. ON THE NOTEPAD. ANU IS FRUSTRATED.

POOJA AND MR B ARE STILL AT THE MALL. POOJA IS  CONFUSED ABT WHICH DRESS TO BUY AND IS SEARCHING THROUGH ALL WESTERN OUTFITS. MR B SAYS "POOJA AGAR TUM YEHI KARTI RAHOGI TO RAAT  BHAR HUM YEHI RAHENGE." POOJA SAYS "SORRY SIR BUT I AM NOT FINDING ANY GOOD DRESS TO WEAR AT MY FRIEND'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY" MR B LOOKS AROUND AND GOES TO THE SAREE' SECTION. HE LOOKS AROUND AND PICKS UP A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT-BLUE COLOURED-EMBROIDERED CHIFFON SAREE AND SAYS "HOW'S THIS?" POOJA FROWN AND SAYS"SAREE? NO WAY! I DON'T WEAR SAREES" MR B SAYS "UR WISH. I JUST THOUGHT THIS WUD LOOK VERY PRETTY ON U." HE STARTS RETURNING IT BUT POOJA STOPS HIM AND SAYS "I WANT TO BUY IT." MR B SAYS TO SALESGIRL "PACK THIS."

PRERNA IS AT HOME. SHE STARES AT HER PHONE FOR SOME TIME AND FINALLY DECIDES TO CALL UP MR B AND SAYS "WHERE ARE U? SNEHA AND COOKIE WERE ASKING WHEN THEIR PAPA WILL COME HOME." MR B "HAAN MAIN BAS AA HI RAHA HU." HE DISCONNECTS THE PHONE AND THINKS FOR A MOMENT AND ASKS THE SALESGIRL "DO U HV ONE MORE PIECE OF THIS SAREE ?" THE SALESGIRL SAYS "YES SIR." MR B SAYS "I WANT ONE MORE PIECE.BUT BOTH PIECES MUST BE EXACTLY IDENTICAL" SALESGIRL SAYS "OK" AND GIVES HIM TWO PACKETS.

AFTER RETURNING HOME, MR B GOES TO PRERNA'S ROOM AT NIGHT BEFORE SLEEPING. HE APOLOGISES FOR HIS BEHAVIOUR AND GIVES A PACKET AS GIFT. PRERNA IS HAPPY. MR B SAYS "GOODNIGHT" AND LEAVES. PRERNA OPENS THE PACKET AND SEES THAT SAREE AND SMILES TO HERSELF. AFTER SOME TIME, SHE GOES TO MR B'S ROOM. HE IS READING A BOOK. HE SAYS "YES PRERNA?" PRERNA SAYS "UUM...THAT SAREE IS VERY NICE. THANKS." MR B SMILES AND SAYS "I AM GLAD U LIKED IT." PRERNA TRIES TO SPEAK SOMETHING BUT CAN'T. MR B CLOSES THE BOOK AND SAYS " I AM SO SLEEPY. GOODNIGHT PRERNA. " PRERNA IS STILL STANDING THERE , STARING AT HIM. MR B SAYS "KYA HUA?" PRERNA SAYS "HAAN NAHI KUCH NAHI. I AM NOT FEELING SLEEPY." MR B GETS UP FROM BED AND LOOKS AT PRERNA. COLD GAZE. HE LOOKS IN HER EYES. THEN HE STARTS WALKING TOWARDS HER. HE COMES VERY CLOSE TO HER. HE SAYS IN HIS TYPICAL SEXY BARITONE "PRERNA.." PRERNA LOOKS UP IN HIS EYES. HE SLOWLY TAKES HER HAND IN HIS HAND, AND.....-
AND HE PUTS THE BOOK IN HER HAND AND SAYS "EK KAAM KARO. READ THIS BOOK. IT'S SO BORING, U'LL SLEEP IMMEDIATELY." THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND GOES TO HIS BED AND GOES TO SLEEP. PRERNA IS MAJORLY DISAPPOINTED. GOES TO HER ROOM AND THROWS THE BOOK ON THE TABLE WITH ANGER. SHE TRIES TO SLEEP BUT CAN'T. SHE AGAIN DAYDREAMS ABT MR B BEING ROMANTIC WITH HER.
THERE AT HER HOME, POOJA IS STARING AT THE SAREE. AND AT HIS HOME, ANURAG IS LOOKING AT FALLING STAR AND MISSING PRERNA. SONG "KYA PYAR KAROGE " IN MALE AND FEMALE VOICES PLAYS ON PRERNA, POOJA AND ANURAG. END OF EPISODE.

DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U LIKE AND WANT TO SEE IN FUTURE.

Edited by tulip - 17 March 2005 at 2:11pm

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hi! Tulip,
You are a awesome in your writing.
Good job, keep it up!!!
R.j
JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

MR B GETS UP FROM BED AND LOOKS AT PRERNA. COLD GAZE. HE LOOKS IN HER EYES. THEN HE STARTS WALKING TOWARDS HER. HE COMES VERY CLOSE TO HER. HE SAYS IN HIS TYPICAL SEXY BARITONE "PRERNA.." PRERNA LOOKS UP IN HIS EYES. HE SLOWLY TAKES HER HAND IN HIS HAND, AND.....-
AND HE PUTS THE BOOK IN HER HAND AND SAYS "EK KAAM KARO. READ THIS BOOK. IT'S SO BORING, U'LL SLEEP IMMEDIATELY." THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND GOES TO HIS BED AND GOES TO SLEEP

LOL
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Tulip, u should apply as script writer in Balalji. You are fantastic, superb, fabulous...too good for words...I'm falling short of adjectives. Look up the dictionary for all the synonyms for these words.. all are meant for u!!!!

I think this can go on for at least1 more episode. A dose of indifference would do Prerna a lot of good.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged
well that's perfectly fine shimmer.....glad to see u read the stuff...
neways.....tulip!
ur story is getting more and more interesting by the minute!
plz continue this storyline on bajaj-pooja-prerna!
it's just so nice to read it-
ronitfanTongue
(p.s- the book giving scene idea was C L A S S I C !)
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:14am | IP Logged
UR juat Wonderful tulip ans as manasi said if i get to write that how much i like ur stories than it would take up thw whole page there are just amazing Wink
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
AWESOME!!! FANTASTIC!!! TOTALLY WONDERFUL!! MINDBLOWING!!! i dont have words to express wat i feel!! I'd totally love kzk if the storywas like this!! Keep up the good work Tulip!!
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks ppl. Yes this is going to go on for quite a few episodes Wink Still a lot of drama is yet to unfold.

Go to top