Pavitra Rishta

anki with hiten in ZRA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
2day sbb show anki-hiten perf rehersleDeadOuchConfusedShockedthree songs and romantic performance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anki with hiten in ZRA" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Well I dont think Sushant will attend the awards as he is no longer part of zee family and yes I did see the perf was a romantic one now I understand why sushita were not performing together for ayear now and Anki hand was fine but yest in show she had a bandage

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Well I dont think Sushant will attend the awards as he is no longer part of zee family and yes I did see the perf was a romantic one now I understand why sushita were not performing together for ayear now and Anki hand was fine but yest in show she had a bandage

what do u think? why they were not performing together?

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Look Sushant wanted to quit since jhalak so they stopped performing together as ppl will always request for their perfo tog and it will be diff to see Anki with someone else so may be slowly they were making An effort tat ppl get used to see Anki with someone else just my thoughts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

majoni03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top