ruma30 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I have been reading the forum discussions for last couple of months, and it really upseted me, how everyone is being so negative toward Jassi trying to move on and become a model.

I am personally a Purab fan,

but at this moment I think Jassi should be allowed to do whatever she feels like doing.

she has gone through a lot of torture and hardship in life, people have made fun of her and everybody at GM treated her so disrespectfully. Even Arman at time made fun of her looks. Now she has gained confidence about herself and her look. We should be happy for her. Many women in life go through similar hardships, and they never know that inside them there is a beautiful person who with little attention can come out. I hope JJKN teaches women such as this to not listen to other people negative comments and explore to find their beauty.

I know you all are upset  because they are not following BLF story line, but why don't we see what develops and it might become  better than BLF. I truely don't care if they don't BLF story line, I think it will be more interesting if they make it a unique ending, and have us all surpirse. 😉 

Please post your comment. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
First off I am one of those people who don't really care about Jassi's makeover.  Frankly, it has been dragging and I haven't been able to grasp any meaning from it.  We have all been through one makeover or another. 

T&D don't deviate very well and secondly, their purpose was to recreate BLF for the indian audience. I would prefer they stick to it.
**ShInE** thumbnail
i totally agreee with u ...jprasad'....wots the point of makin the most wiked serial ever....and then actuallly killing it with stupid deviations.....todays episode was wiked...but the ending jus killed me...where the hell did they get model from?😡