Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 17/03/05 Update

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

All right, get ready to witness the new Jassi in all her splendor and beauty 😊 ,.............and Armaan in all his pain and misery. 😭

JASSI: THE BEAUTY

The episode starts with Jassi getting ready for the VLCC Grand Finale. She is in her room, applying make-up. She does her eyebrows and her lashes and ever so gracefully the lips. She chooses the best earrings and the daintiest bangles. Finally she is done.

An impatient Purab waits down in the lobby. He wonders if she has worn the dress he had presented her.

His wait is over. She walks down the steps, clad in a stunning yellow sari. Finally she obliges him and us viewers by showing her pretty face. She looks amazing. Her hair looks black and shiny; her skin glows as does her smile, and the dreadful glasses are replaced by sleek ones, which make her look wise and smart.
Purab gasps. "Jassi???" He smiles at her. The people around stare at her with wide eyes. 😲 Jassi gets conscious. A man who has just arrived with his luggage is totally smitten by Jassi. He bumps into some girls who give him a generous slap, well all thanks to our Jhansi Ki Rani. A waiter carrying some glasses blindly trips and falls again as his eyes are focused on her.
Jassi asks herself if she has changed or everyone's view has. Purab & Jassi walk towards each other. Purab is totally awed by her. He smiles at her and tells her that she looks really good. He offers her his arm. Jassi is initially slightly reluctant but then accepts it.

VLCC GRAND FINALE

Purab and Jassi arrive in his car to the VLCC Grand Finale. They get down and Jassi gets conscious at once. Purab gracefully offers his arm, which she accepts at once. They walk together. Again people stare at her as if she has arrived from the moon.
Nandini is ecstatic to see her. She gushes that Jassi looks so beautiful, that she cannot believe it. Jassi smiles happily. Nandini asks her from which designer she got her sari. Jassi laughs that she doesn't know any designer and that the sari was a gift from Purab. Nandini says that that was really nice and thanks Mr.Mehra, who says that he needs to thank Jassi for wearing the sari. Nandini then tells Jassi that she must go on the stage to welcome Vandana Luthra.

GULMOHUR: ARMAAN & RAJ

Armaan is sitting hopelessly on a chair. Raj is stationed behind him and is flipping some files. Armaan says that he has still not given up hope. He says that he is sure Jassi will come back to him. Raj closes the file with frustration. He tells his friend that this does not mean he turn down Mallika's invitation to her apartment for dinner. He says it is better than going to bars and getting beaten up. Armaan closes his eyes with his hand. He looks least interested in going to Mallika's and says he does not know what's cooking in her head. Raj says desperately that other than Jassi, he feels there is something wrong with everyone. Armaan's eyes shine at the mention of his Jassi but he still looks unconvinced about the dinner.

VLCC GRAND FINALE

On the stage, Nandini welcomes the Chief Guest, Vandana Luthra (Head of VLCC) as the brain behind the beauty of thousands of women.
The technicians off stage start a countdown. 10, 9, 8...... πŸ˜•
Nandini prompts Jassi to go on the stage. Jassi asks for the bouquet and starts panicking. Nandini says never mind the bouquet and pushes her on the stage.
The countdown:3, 2 and.....1.(for what?? πŸ˜• )
Jassi comes on the stage. She is welcomed by a flash of light, which makes her very conscious and uncomfortable.
The judges and audience comment that who is she, she is not a contestant and that they have never seen her before.
Jassi panics more to see the confused audience but Nandini encourages her from behind the stage. Jassi suddenly remembers the incident where she had fallen on stage and embarrassed Armaan in her initial days at Gulmohur. The audience starts clapping πŸ‘ and Purab smiles happily. Nandini prompts Jassi that Chak de phate!
Jassi's confidence perks up by the applause and she walks on the ramp confidently and smiling. Vandana Luthra looks amazed to see Jassi and remembers her ordinary look on the day of Divya's send off party.
Jassi greets the audience and says that there is a little misunderstanding: she is not a contestant but the event organiser and Nandini's assistant. The audience cheers more and Purab grins with pleasure.
Jassi asks herself if what is happening is a reality or a dream.
Nandini then announces that Jasmeet Walia will welcome Vandana.L with flowers.
Jassi introduces her as the lady who made VLCC the top beauty center in India. Vandana tells Jassi that she had always felt there is a natural beauty in her and she is very happy to see that she has very ably and wisely nourished that beauty and brought it out before the world. She says that this is the true identity of a VLCC woman. Vandana gives the bouquet back to Jassi who smiles with joy.
Purab tells himself that today he will bring Jassi to the place he always wanted to, today he will help her reach the sky.
Vandana speaks about VLCC. She says that it is not only for beauty queens but for every woman who wants to bring out the beauty hidden within her. Purab and Jassi are sitting together in the audience. Purab keeps looking at Jassi admiringly. He even blushes to realize how smitten he is by her! 😳 πŸ˜•
Nandini announces that after the Shapeup round, the confidence round & the Ms Beautiful round, today they have the grand finale of the VLCC Look of the Year. She invites the participants on stage.
The contestants walk the ramp and the judges mark them. Purab keeps looking at Jassi shyly. (Jassi is busy watching the pageant and Purab is busy watching Jassi.)

MALLIKA'S APARTMENT

Mallika has very thoughtfully laid the table and decorated it with candles. She herself is wearing a beautiful black dress and looks stunning. She helps a confused Armaan by his hand into her apartment. Armaan is puzzled and asks her what this all is. She happily tells him that she has prepared everything of his choice.

Armaan is really surprised. "What? Do you want to drive me mad, Mallika?" he asks her, looking exhausted and frail.

Mallika plays with his shoulders. She tries to romance him. "Yes Armaan....we were mad once upon a time....madly in love with each other!" (Armaan is not finding this great at all)." But it was you who turned me away...." she continues, all the time trying to entice him." I have always loved you though Armaan!"

"Mallika, you know everything...still??" he says.

Mallika helps him sit on the sofa. She locks her hands to his neck and continues her "trap Armaan back" game. πŸ˜‰ "I know Armaan! I know...that we are made for each other!! I know you better than anyone else...and so I never felt bad by what you did to me....you thought I would never forgive you for what you did and felt for that ugly woman?" she caresses his hair playfully.

"You think you know me Mallika? Well, I don't think you know me well at all!" he tells a surprised Mallika. He gets up, freeing himself from her." If you knew me, you would never have had this misconception Mallika! You would have known what I feel in my heart...Jassi is not like everyone Mallika...Jassi is not like everyone!" he says sadly.

Mallika starts getting angry and disappointed. Armaan goes to her and clutches her hand hard. "Jassi is my first and last love! And I have realized it now. It's a pity you haven't realized it yet!" He leaves.

Mallika slowly gets up, realizing what she has heard: the bitter truth.
"Armaan rejected me???" she says poignantly. Tears of anger and sorrow flow down pretty face." And you are responsible for this Jassi!...only you!" she shouts bitterly. 😑 "I will not leave you!!" She upsets the carefully set table furiously. "I will destroy you Jassi!!!" she screams with vengeance and pain.

VLCC GRAND FINALE

Nandini announces that beauty can be best described by a song. She welcomes on stage the three popular contestants of Indian Idol: Amit Sana, Prajakta Shukre and Rahul Vaidya.

They sing their song: "Hum rahein ya na rahein kal...kal, yaad a jayenge yeh pal..."
The song is again very apt for what is going on in everyone's minds.
Imagine the song being played in the background and the scenes below superimposed.

ARMAAN

Armaan walks out of Mallika's apartment, looking shattered. He looks at Jassi's photo, carefully kept in his wallet and caresses it with love.

PURAB

Purab looks at Jassi pensively. An unknown fear flashes in his eyes.

ARMAAN

Armaan removes the photo from his wallet. He takes his lighter and....hold your breath, slowly....very very slowly brings it near the photo.....tears are streaming uncontrollably down his face. 😭 😭

JASSI

As if she's witnessing those tears of Armaan, a dark shadow of sadness covers Jassi's pretty face, fading her smile and glow.

ARMAAN

Armaan weeps as he tries his level best to touch the lighter to her pic, "I know you can't do this to me Jassi, I know you can't.....!!" He suddenly seizes his own hand, taking away the lighter with a jolt. "NO!! I CANNOT separate you from me Jassi!" he cries. "Tomorrow, I will see my shadow in your eyes!" Armaan's tears flow today, effortlessly. 😭 😭

JASSI

The words of the song remind Jassi if her own "pal"..."pyar ke pal". She remembers her realizing "The Letter", Armaan hugging her for the first time outside the Octaviour, the night before the final meeting, the last embrace on Valentine's, Armaan's jealousy, his roses, Raj Armaan discussing to send her away, she slapping him.....
Jassi's eyes are full of sorrow. πŸ˜”

PURAB

Purab is pensively thinking of the time he spent with Jassi in Mauritius, where they rediscovered their friendship. He remembers the new Jassi when he had seen her for the first time.
Purab looks at the Jassi sitting beside him and his eyes fill up with unsaid feelings and tears.

The song ends. Nandini announces the winner.
Purab tells Jassi that he had always liked the old Jassi bit there is something really special about this new Jassi. He tells her that this honor, pride enjoyed by the beauty queens can all be hers. Jassi looks surprised. He tells her that people were praising her today and that now her time has come. Jassi asks puzzled, what her time means. Purab smiles mysteriously.

Nandini announces that they now have a surprise. Every year the top industrialist of India chooses a new face to be launched. She calls Mr. Purab Mehra himself on stage to announce the face he ahs chosen. Purab comes on stage. He says that people say that he has a knack for places as well as faces, but the face he has chosen this time has really captured his eyes, has made him bend before it. Jassi at once starts getting uncomfortable.
He says that now he can see nothing but this face around him. And this face is none other than: Jasmeet Walia. All clap and cheer and Nandini laughs happily.

Jassi is utterly shocked. A girl (maybe from the press) asks her some question. Purab tells her that she must learn to get used to all this now and step into this new world. Jassi angrily tells him that she is NOT interested in his new world nor his offer. She says that she refuses. Purab looks at Jassi, shocked and disappointed.

Thanks,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update daisy! 😊
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Daisy for a wonderful update.πŸ‘
Cant wait to see Jassi  in a saree....
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great update, Daisy.

Jassi, do us and Armaan a favor. Please stand by your refusal to do any modeling.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update Daisy.

I can't wait to see tonight's episode...

Jassi and Purab...awww...gosh....(Sorry Armaan fans...I can't supress my feelings)

😊
TiN24 thumbnail

thanks for the update. Does anyone have any pic's of today's episode to post up. I would really love to see Jassi in a sari. My satelite is down and I am not able to watch Jassi for the past 2 days. If anyone has any pic's plz post them. I would really appreciate it. ThNAnks in advance!πŸ˜ƒ

punjabiprincess thumbnail
Thanks daisy for the winderful updateπŸ‘. I really want to thank you for taking your time to post the espoides, Thanks againπŸ˜ƒ
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Does she still have her braces on?
Nisha82 thumbnail
thanx for the great update πŸ‘
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jassi really should go back to Gulmahor as a model and surprise that Maddy Sir with her beauty and not let him know that she is Jassi.  Let him find out on his own.