Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Urrrgh this is sick!! Jassi to model! (Page 2)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
ok first of all I do not agree that this is sick by any means.. I say why not.. Jassi has turned a new leaf.. why not a new profession.. and who says super models don't need brains.. also modelling is not completely about beauty now.. it has many facets to it..

ruma30 Groupbie
ruma30
ruma30

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

ok first of all I do not agree that this is sick by any means.. I say why not.. Jassi has turned a new leaf.. why not a new profession.. and who says super models don't need brains.. also modelling is not completely about beauty now.. it has many facets to it..

I agree with you too. We already know she has brain, and now we have seen her beauty. She should become a model so all those who thought of her as ugly duckling will see how wrong they were.Smile

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I'm all for freedom of choice when it comes to careers, but here are two pertinent questions:

1. Those in the know will obviously raise questions about her entry into that profession - perhaps accuse her of using a sugar-daddy to piggyback on the road to success while other, lesser-known models slave it out. If Jassi must model, can't she make it on her own? Why give more grist to the Page 3 mills?

2. Do you honestly think a person like Jassi will be happy as a model? We know modelling is more about plain hard work than anything else. It's also about dieting your way into anorexia, obsessively worrying about chipped fingernails, getting a panic attack at the first sign of a p***le, getting heebie-jeebies at the first sign of a wrinkle. Anyone who has ever modeled will tell you that modelling requires you to get fixated on your looks and your assets to such an extent that your self-esteem takes a beating. Does Jassi even understand what she'll be getting into? This is just my opinion, but I don't see any brainwork involved in modelling. A smart cookie like Jassi would be bored to death. Ask any ex-model in the Hindi Film Industry.
strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
 give me a break. doesn't anyone know why they are doing this. they r giving a 360 degree turn to show. they want to prove that if jassi wants she can becaome a model too. If purab gives her contract he's sugar daddy but if armaan had given it then he wld have been supportive. what did she gain in gulmour. what heights did her career take in gulmour.
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruma30

I agree with you too. We already know she has brain, and now we have seen her beauty. She should become a model so all those who thought of her as ugly duckling will see how wrong they were.Smile

It's going to be an interesting deviation .... owner of Gulmohor turns into a model for another company.... wonder how they are going to tie this one up?

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
so my question is why does Purab always put Jassi on the spot? It upset
Jassi the first time when he forced her to dance with him at that party of
his and it was so obvious she was annoyed. Now he is doing it again.
Personally, I would react like Jassi. She has just changed her avtar and
she probably needs a bit of time to get used to it and then someone is
gonna come in give her a modelling contract. I know he is rich and all,
but he doesn't have make Jassi's decisions for her.

Personally, I hate being put on the spot and secondly I hate it when
people make decisions for me or try to decide what is best for me. I am a
grown woman and I can make these decisions on my own.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

I'm all for freedom of choice when it comes to careers, but here are two pertinent questions:

1. Those in the know will obviously raise questions about her entry into that profession - perhaps accuse her of using a sugar-daddy to piggyback on the road to success while other, lesser-known models slave it out. If Jassi must model, can't she make it on her own? Why give more grist to the Page 3 mills?

2. Do you honestly think a person like Jassi will be happy as a model? We know modelling is more about plain hard work than anything else. It's also about dieting your way into anorexia, obsessively worrying about chipped fingernails, getting a panic attack at the first sign of a p***le, getting heebie-jeebies at the first sign of a wrinkle. Anyone who has ever modeled will tell you that modelling requires you to get fixated on your looks and your assets to such an extent that your self-esteem takes a beating. Does Jassi even understand what she'll be getting into? This is just my opinion, but I don't see any brainwork involved in modelling. A smart cookie like Jassi would be bored to death. Ask any ex-model in the Hindi Film Industry.

Okk queenbee ur talking this too seriously i mean in real life this might happen but in dram they just make up stuff, And jassi becoming a model there must be a reason behind it. She might even try to get arman back using her profession. Just watch the drama and be happy, i think the story is going great and T&D did a great job bringing a new twist into the story. 

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

so my question is why does Purab always put Jassi on the spot? It upset
Jassi the first time when he forced her to dance with him at that party of
his and it was so obvious she was annoyed. Now he is doing it again.
Personally, I would react like Jassi. She has just changed her avtar and
she probably needs a bit of time to get used to it and then someone is
gonna come in give her a modelling contract. I know he is rich and all,
but he doesn't have make Jassi's decisions for her.

Personally, I hate being put on the spot and secondly I hate it when
people make decisions for me or try to decide what is best for me. I am a
grown woman and I can make these decisions on my own.

I think purab was trying t ogive her a surprise that he thought she would enjoy but i guess he was wrong

Go to top