Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Once again, minnie, agree 200% with your point of view. Just like to add something here:

1. Like jprasad said, she hates being put on the spot. Why does Purab keep doing that to Jassi? Last time, he put her on the spot when he asked her to dance with him at the Diwali bash. This time, he literally trained the spotlight on her. Why, oh why cudn't he have spoken to her about it in person, in private, before all the hullabaloo started?? Was it becos he knew she wud say "no" but if the public gaze was on her, she wud have to say "yes"? Imho, that's just so overbearing. Why does he always want to deny her the right to make her own informed decisions!?!?

2. Jassi has been an academic achiever all her life. Her brains have always been her best friend. She got where she did in Gulmohur doing what she does best - using her brains. Her intelligence is not limited to being brainy, she has a tremendous EQ as well. Wouldn't a girl like that stop to think how modelling would fit in with her life goals? Would someone like Jassi ever be happy living from assignment to assignment in a career where her shelf-life would be extremely limited, future uncertain and the use of her intelligence  limited to grooming her physical appearance 24/7!?! The media and the public at large are quite capable of promoting and admiring her as the beautiful CEO or whatever of a company. She dosn't HAVE to make a career out of something as superficial and transient as good looks. It just dosn't make any senseπŸ˜•

3. Purab's motivations for choosing Jassi among a bevy of beautiful women are driven as much by personal as professional self-interest. We have even more reason to believe that since the day he vowed never to leave Jassi again. Has he even stopped to consider if that is what SHE would want?? Nah.. this is a man who's not used to hearing "no"... he sadly believes that lightning dosn't strike the same place twice. How incredibly ARROGANT!!!🀒 Or does he think he'd find it easier to manipulate her since she's heart-broken, jobless and searching for a new direction in her life??!
bas02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

What is going on here? πŸ˜• 

Kya hua, arre yeh kya hua? Sardhi, khasi, na maleria hua, Sardhi, khasi, na maleria hua, armaania hua, jassi walia hua, armaania hua, jassi walia hua πŸ€‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jp that cracked me up yaar!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm.... what shall i say?  i agree purab did wrong by putting jassi on the spotlight without asking. and i also agree that he was probably asking for an answer of yes and he wanted to surprise her. and i also agree that tony and deeya are sending a bad message that brains are needed, and beatuy is needed for modeling. but on the other hand, modeling is a career, she can put with it for about 1 year, and she will probably get mores modeling contracts, altho i dont think jassi's family will allow jassi to model becuz her family is like mine:protective. armaan is dieing out there, and purab sees jassi everyday, but yet is dieing inside. altho i did like wen he gave her that yellow pretty dress. it looked gorgeous on her. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜ƒ
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does Purab believe that Jassi cannot make her own decisions, he has to make them for her. This is not about Armaan-Purab  conflict. When she refused initially, what right did he have to public make an announcement like that, here he did not even respect her professionally.  He very well deserved the rebuke he got.

My main question is : Does Jassi have to be a model to prove that she is beautiful, whether she models or not , nothing changes the fact that she is very beautiful. Then, why this sudden  fettish of turning her into a model.
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

guys chill !!!!!!!

maybe if she accepts the offer and the product is launched armaan may find her !!!!!!! coz now no one on this earth is going to tell him where the hell she is !!!!! so this can be one reason for them to  contact her !!!!!!!

and who tells modelling is bad ???  but i bet purab was a little dumb at this point by not talknig to her !!!!!