India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Urrrgh this is sick!! Jassi to model!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Yuk so T&D are deviating!  Jassi is to be Purabs model!  This is sick!  What happend to her intellect that took her to the top of a multinational corporation!  So all her value now is to be based on looks!  What sort of message does this send out to the average viewer?  Shame on you Tony, Deeya and Tarun!Angry

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Exactly, what are they trying to say. You are smart and intelligent only if you are a model. This is soooooooooooooo stupid, sick and outrageous. Has Jassi had a brain/intellect makeover too. What does Purab think he is, does he not believe in Jassi's decision. Why is he so hell bent on getting her to model. This is really pathetic, Jassi please refuse and for heaven's sake end this mauritius trip NOW.
Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Chhhiiiiiiiilllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! who is saying that being a model is wot makes u smart it's just a show. They r just trying to make the show a bit more interesting.

Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I am a Purab fan, but I am disappointed as well. He should have known Jassi better. Don't you think Mr. Sensitive-sensible would have atleast checked with Jassi before putting her on the spot like that?
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
ya!! besides,, i think jassi should be portrayed as some intellegint girl not some super model!!
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Paheli

I am a Purab fan, but I am disappointed as well. He should have known Jassi better. Don't you think Mr. Sensitive-sensible would have atleast checked with Jassi before putting her on the spot like that?

Right you are! He just took her for granted!

The modelling thing is illogical.. After realizing 'What not to wear', I hope she realizes 'What not to do'!

monadarling Newbie
monadarling
monadarling

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i agree with u surnita. i mentioned it in my last mail that what massage t&d want to convey thru this serial? they r portarying the story in such a way that the main theme of the story is going 2 b distorted. i thougt this is a story about how the intelligence and inner beauty of a person can rule over the outer look, but just see what r they trying to show. ya i agree that everyone has the right to look beautiful but they r trying to end it up only under the spot-light? was the story all about the transformation of an ugly ducking to a beautyqueen, thats it? really what a shame!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
T&DS have really got everyone's goat huhWink

I think this is just a diversion. Jassi might say YES to Purab now, or she might keep him holding on. Whatever... he is going back with her to Mumbai and Billu. There she will give Purab her answer. Before she can do so, though, Armaan will come to know of Purab trying to whisk his girl away and plead with Bebe to give him one more chance with Jassi.

So... Jassi isn't going to model after all.. as far as I can see. This is just a trick to get Purab and Jassi together, at least in Armaan's jealous eyes.

Right, Rumi?Smile

Go to top