Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

In the CD...

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Now the CD...

So what is in the CD...??? What do u think ...??

What I think is.. the CD has some non sense to balck mail Modi's to make a pressure on them to take Raashi in...

What do u think...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyshineharshhana_y-JollyJabeen-ani_gr.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
You know Rashi has been caught and all her attempts to come back into the house are being thwarted, and it seems to me that it's Kinjal's turn for some pain, have you noticed all her cheekiness, the dhaal to Gopi caught by Aham, insulting Gopi caught by Kokila, the dirty sandals she wanted Gopi to clean and then the accounting for the grocer that she didn't want to do also caught...so I think what's in the CD is going to be damning for Kinjal, and before the wedding video DVD her blackmailer (Umang who was also her boyfriend) switched the wedding DVD for a video of them kissing hotly in the car, so possibly it's that in the envelope, meaning possibly Anita found it at home and decided to send it to the Modi's or even Umang himself wants to cause problems, knowing she is staying at her pihar again, he sent that DVD again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyshineharshgohem123---Manish----JollyJabeen-

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Yeah.. Agree... There can be something against Kinjal..

That Umang issue can be used by Urmila...

Agreed

It will be interesting track...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyshineharshgohem123-JollyJabeen-.Verity.

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Ok it has to be abt kinjal since she is the only one who causes scandals but accordin to ayesha on another thread its not the cd with umaang and her making out. So I have no idea what else it could be. ,I am baffled.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharshgohem123---Manish----JollyJabeen-

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You know Rashi has been caught and all her attempts to come back into the house are being thwarted, and it seems to me that it's Kinjal's turn for some pain, have you noticed all her cheekiness, the dhaal to Gopi caught by Aham, insulting Gopi caught by Kokila, the dirty sandals she wanted Gopi to clean and then the accounting for the grocer that she didn't want to do also caught...so I think what's in the CD is going to be damning for Kinjal, and before the wedding video DVD her blackmailer (Umang who was also her boyfriend) switched the wedding DVD for a video of them kissing hotly in the car, so possibly it's that in the envelope, meaning possibly Anita found it at home and decided to send it to the Modi's or even Umang himself wants to cause problems, knowing she is staying at her pihar again, he sent that DVD again.

I would have thought that Umaang had got his revenge on Kinjal after he deserted Kinjal before she got married to Dhaval.   His work done, I'm not sure why he would use Kinjal again?

Or could it be, judging by the post on another member's thread, that it is a CD of Chirag Kaka and his other family. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharsh-JollyJabeen-.Verity.

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I also think it will be about kinjal.. will just have to wait and watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharsh-JollyJabeen-.Verity.

shineharsh Senior Member
shineharsh
shineharsh

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I think the CD is not related to either kinjal or chirag.
In yesterdays episode rashi said to her mom that kokila has insulted her infront of everyone in the office.so,now urmi is eagerly waiting to take revenge against kokila.probably urmi has planned to harm kokila physically.
Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
as i told earlier yesterday about the cd and gave u all hints, u didnt understood it
I am posting a list soon with all the possibilities which could be in the CD with the real tip, for u to figure out which one is which..
Am not going to tell it for u all to figure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taniks-JollyJabeen-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index