Zahira thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I don't know about you guys but I sort of feel that JJKN has gone a little bit downhill after the makeover. It does not have the same magic it did before the makeover. Jassi does not seem to be inner herself, the beautiful scenes of Gulmohur and Armaan have been cut and frankly (no offence to Purab fans so please don't get anrgy) Purab just cannot do the romantic scenes as well as Armaan. The re-entry of Purab has been very good but isn't Jassi mad at Purab for leaving her? How can she just forgive him without any answers? However, yesterday's part was great with Bebe and Armaan's scene. Brilliantly composed. Did that happen in BLF?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zahira, you are right. The old magic seems to be missing and Jassi's makeover it taking TOO LONG. I hope that Jassi's has had a physical makeover, and her mind and heart are the same. Please, Jassi go back.

monadarling thumbnail
u r absolutely right zahira. in my previous mail i too mentioned this point that how can she forget what purab has done to her, how can she accept his gifts, how can spend time with him and purab also doesn't fill guilty? he has got ample of time to give her an explanation but it seems that he has just forgot the whole matter!
queenbee thumbnail
Welcome back, Zahirarmaaniac!! Where have you been? Missed u!๐Ÿ˜›

Jassi seems to be suffering from PMTS (post-makeover trauma syndrome). She has flashbacks with Armaan and yet bestows terrific 1000 watt smiles on Purab... she's happy with Purab's measly explanation and declaration of love... and she's actually going to model for him๐Ÿ˜• Does this sound like the Jassi we know?

Forgive her Armaan.. for she know not what she doeth... and please don't burn her old pic๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I love her being there with you in your wallet๐Ÿ˜ญ
jprasad thumbnail
I think the reason that Jassi's makeover lacks pizzazz is because the real
show stopper is yet to come and that is when Armaan and Jassi comes
face to face. They really dragged her makeover. I think they should have
done the full makeover and sent her flying home to Armaan. I haven't
found anything exciting about Jassi in Mauritius and the real action is at
gulmohour.

Queenbee, kash I was the picture in that wallet...oh lord what am I
saying...kash I wish I was jassi being hugged by Armaan! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zahira thumbnail

Glad to be back Queenbee and glad to have u back too! ๐Ÿ˜†

J Prasad, u r right - all the action is in Gulmohur. And I am sure u can ask Armaan whether he can make a tiny little space in his wallet just for your picture and for just one little hug! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ