Preacp EDITED

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

HEY! Everyone.
I jus had a thought yesterday, so i decided to share wth u all.
Nw wat if the Precap was EDITED...jus like the previous precap of the stars n the conv between arnav n khushi.
If not then there is another possibility tht the actual scene might hav a hint of confession frm Arnav's side.

Cause the precap is just a small part of the main scene...so maybe in the actual scene Arnav starts thinking abt his behaviour over the past few days startin frm Khushi's engagement news to the jealousy track n all the ''fark parta hai'' dialouges. Maybe he rmbr Anjali's lecture on Love aswell... n finally realizes tht he has fallen in Love wth Khushi.

But aftr the realization the ASR within him will take over n he'll feel the urge to control his emotions once again , due to which he'll stick to his stupid decision of gettin engaged to LA.

Then at the engagement day somethin drastic will happen like Shyam's relevation, Khushi gettin hurt, or Arnav realizing the importance of his mother's bangles leading to a confession or a marriage.Clap And the payash track will be thrown in between  to cover the one week time but i m SURE somethin Big is commin at the end of nxt week.
 So wat do u all think???...Pls comment n tks for reading.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsypayal.12Chaudhrytmgunayaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preacp EDITED" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I hope so... with a confession..Party

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.