Kkusum
Kkusum

Please answer my questions!!!

namasteall2000 Senior Member
namasteall2000
namasteall2000

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hi,

Could anyone tell me what happened when Kusum lost his memory and denied to recognized her daughter and Kali was pregnant with Gaurav's kid.

What happened to Kusum';s daughter(I have forgotten the name)? Is she back to Gaurav?
Who is Vidhi?

Could you give me a snapshot of what happened in the past few months - I had a baby and just couldn't got time to read updates!!!!!

Thanks 

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Kusum  was pretanding that she has lost her memoery......she wanted to findout Mahi's killer....that was the reason she was lieing to everyone that she lost her memoery....Kumud (Kusum's daugher) was very upset when she found out the truth.....Kali wasn't pregent....she was lieing that she's pregent becasue she wanted to marry Garv....Garv and Kumud got divorced and Garv and Kali got married....now Garv and Kali are having problems and soon they will get divoced...Garv and Kumud still love each other....Ksitj loves kumud.....Kumud lives in Girl's hostal right now...where she met vidhi and they became good friends...Sohan (Nikita's sone) likes vidhi and they were gonna get married where Sohan got an accident and died....i don't know if you remember Tashu (Siddhart's aunty) ...she has son by Abhay....name Trishul....Tashu and Trishul are playing games against Kappor family.....and Trishul is the one who killed Sohan becasue Sohan found out the truth about Trishul that he wants to ruin Ahaby....Trishul is prentendting that he's a nice guy and he helps kappor family and that's the reason Kappor family love him so much...
i hope that helps you....let me know if you have more question..daaaaaammm that was too long...Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top