rainydaysofjune thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a change in direction? Like the other day when mallikka was opening the drawer and that whole scene seemed RIDICULOUS!!! not just that it seems like mallika's new theme is from halloween (or any other horror movie you can think of)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
welcome to the forum rainydaysofjune.....I agree with ur observation of the scene....
armaan_luver thumbnail
Everything in JJKN is messed up.
kanchi thumbnail
welcome to the forum rainyday.yes everything is messed excluding Purab and Jassi😉
KK_lassi thumbnail

But earlier it was jassi and Purab only messed up with each other to the extent of breaking the friendship...., and now when They both have sorted out , its the rest of the jassi crew messing up!!!!!!!

BOY, i feel T & D themselves r messed up, we should do something or else we may get messed up with them. And if this Continous, Jassi would be called " Is Serial ke jaisa koi aur MESSED up Nahi " !!

Oh God, I have messed up the entire topic!!

R u to messed up like T & D?????

😕

ides thumbnail
😆😆😆Kk........but since jassi agreed to marry Purab, I'm in a benovolent mood so I might let this mess go ....just this once
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with most of the things messed up..... Didn't get the direction part???? 😕
Morgoth thumbnail

😆...I agree Rainydays (btw, welcome to the forum)

*Anjali* thumbnail
welcome to the forum rainydays 🤗
Surabhi_24 thumbnail
welcome to the forum rainydaysofjune!!