Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Hey Guys! Hug

I am new to the show as well as to the forum Embarrassed -- Just started watching the show recently and I dont have to say that I am hooked to it like hell! 

For starters my name is Ananya and u guys can call me Anu -- Now that I am addicted to ArHi and that too badly -- I thought I would start a FF on them called Crazy Love! I have written a couple of FF's before and l hope you guys like it! :) :)

P.S : The Character sketch almost remains the same for all characters -- if there are any changes then it will be mentioned in the story Embarrassed

P.P.S : I am starting off with the precap -- If you guys like it -- lemme on and I shall continue from there! (and I seriously hope you guys want me to continue TongueWink)

~~ INDEX ~~

Prologue -- page 1 

Chapter 1 - page 3 - 'Pehli Takraar'

LOVE :) :)

Edited by @nup@m@ - 26 November 2011 at 4:28am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

karan456vishri-Paridhi-vaniVampslankansportyaminakhanpari97Ammmrajalekshmijyothirmai07niya55-sia-rockinggirl5AdorableTroublenano123-Garima---Siva--FAYKHAN29zafisiva2901Suchi.R..Anita..tinselPreet.Kcpup03IPK..JennyIsleOfCapri-AmandaRulz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF : Crazy Love Chapter 1 pg 3" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

~~ CRAZY LOVE ~~

~~ Prologue ~~

She loved him  -- yes she did!

Khushi dint know what love was -- she had heard -- love was a beautiful feeling --  it brought with itself only happiness and nothing else. Everything was different and everything was wonderful! That's what love for her was -- and that's what she felt when she was with Shyam -- her fiance! She was always happy when she was with him -- always smiling. He made her feel special when he was with her. They never fought --  in fact her friends told her they were the ideal couple and how she managed to be so happy and lucky in love!?

She just smiled and answered, "Love means happiness -- and Shyam makes me happy."

What she dint know was  -- Love was not only bed of roses but it was full of thorns. Happiness in love was overrated and hurt won every time. And she will soon know what love actually is -- when she meets her soulmate -- Arnav Singh Raizada

Edited by @nup@m@ - 26 November 2011 at 4:10am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555swati2011karan456bhavanigunasuhanamausamssttuuttiivishrigurukhush-Paridhi-lankansportyvishrutashalinikanaguMissbantuNEETANAMEVampgirlJalebibabyMadafterarhisaj111Shina_srkfanshaheerdiwanijoa123MidnightReaderAmmmArHinismrajalekshmiranukamakshipari97kshubhangiTeriGalliyan.Lalaland222Bonhi_ipkknd--BumbleBee--jessjazzmdeshpande358674vidya.sanjayrockinggirl5-sia-devishreeAdorableTrouble-.Pearl.-littlemoismileyhug7679Lily2011pinkpearlzCythereaashvezfarha5556aquagalmeenalumaFAYKHAN29--Siva--srahsJRia-Yuks-Shafoo..Anita..HansaNsummaiyasayedSuchi.RPreet.Kcpup03IPK..JennyIsleOfCapri

Jalebibaby

Jalebibaby

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i lyk it anu continue... Pm me pls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Promising start ... plz add me to ur PM list ..thanks  Big smile

--Anna--

karan456

karan456

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Wowww!!! khushi with Shyam!? Shocked U are right ASR will show her what love is! 

--Anna--

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
pls add me 2 the pm list pls pm me when u update

--Anna--

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Ohh.. Story kicking off with Khushi in love with Shyam?? Sets perfect background for the emotional upheavals on all 3 of their lives!

Intersing...!!!

Please continue and pm me when you update...

--Anna--

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
pls add me to ur list!!!!!

--Anna--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.