India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for March 17th

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Thank God, the tension atlast broke and we get to know the truth. A very good episode, a touching one with great acting by Simran and Urmila.

Astha cannot understand what Urmila is talking about. She keeps looking at Simran. Then she says Aunty, this is not me. Urmila says i am not wrong, how can i forget your face?  Astha repeatedly says that this is not my photo. Then she calls Simran and and shows her the photo. Simran does not know what to do, but comes near and sees the photo. After seeing, she tells Urmila that this is not Astha. Urmila is shocked to hear this and tells Simran that she cannot be wrong. Simran says this is not the Astha with whom she played. Simran tells Urmila that she might have forgotten Astha's face. Urmila cannot believe this and looks worried. Sid then says this is not AStha but it is the daughter of the neighbour, Mr. Sharma. Urmila does not believe this, but cannot explain it. Simran at once tells AStha to go and sleep as tomorrow morning if she is late in getting up, Aayi will scold her. Astha then says good bye and goes. Sid says i will also go home. He hugs Urmila and then leaves. AStha, before leaving tells Simran that she knows why she is asking them to leave. Astha says they want to talk many things, isn't it? Simran says yes and asks her to go. She says sorry and then leaves.

Urmila still stands in a shocked manner and tries to explain to Simran that she cannot forget Astha's face and she took this photo of AStha's from Simran's place. Simran then nods her head and says what she is telling is right. Simran continues to say that this is not the Astha that Urmila took care of. This is Abhi and Neha's daughter, Gudiya. Urmila then asks where her Astha is? Simran then starts to cry. In a very depressing tone, she narrates the whole story of they going to London, the marriage taking place, one day AStha getting lost, they complaining to the police, Shaguna identifying the lady, police making a sketch of the suspect, putting it on tv, police getting a lead about the lady, they all going to the house, getting AStha's shoe there, the lady telling that the kid died. Here ends the flashback. Simran begins to cry a lot. Urmila cannot believe what she heard. Simran then tells Urmila that her AStha is no more. Then, Simran starts to narrate the other part of her story. Again, flashbacks start. Abhi's mother giving Gudiya to Simra, Simran refusing to take it, Simran returning Gudiya to Abhi's mother, then Simran realising the importance of Gudiya, taking back Gudiya. Flashback ends.

Simran continues and says that from that day onwards, Gudiya became her Astha. Gudiya herself thinks that she is AStha. Urmila cannot believe all this and asks about Abhi. Urmila says it must have been very difficult for Abhi to take this decision and give his daughter. Simran says the same questions cam e before us and then papa, who always hated Abhi went and asked Abhi to marry me. He actually convinced both of us to think about uniting. Simran then continues to says that their marriage got fixed and the scene of the temple is shown where all are waiting for Abhi but he does not turn up. Here, the flashback starts.

Pranay, Brian and Harsh say they will go and look out for Abhi. Saurabh gets restless and says he again did a mistake by believing this man. How could he ever think that Abhi had changed? Saurabh  says he must not have trusted a man like Abhi who does not know the meaning of responsibility. Puaji tries to console Saurabh. Simran is very tensed and continues to say that there must have been some problem.

Abhi does not turn up. The muhurat for the marriage passes, so all return home. Shaguna opens the door and sees a letter lying in the doorstep. She picks it up. All enter the house. Abhi's parents, SAurabh, Puaji, Rashmi all enter. Shaguna does not show the letter to anyone and gives it to Simran when she enters.Simran sees it. On the envelope is written For Simran. She just takes it and goes inside her room.

Simran starts to read Abhi's letter. This is what Abhi has written. Simran you must be again feeling that i am not worth trusting and i have given you all another opportunity for hating me. But i don't want to tell you lies. So i am writing the truth to you. As i was starting for the temple, I came acrosss Neha's diary. She had written her heart out in the diary. I got to know thro' it that Neha went thro' a lot of suffering and pain bcos of me. The things i could not realise when she was there, I got to know of. She was very fast in realising that we both love each other. So she tried her best to convince you even in her death bed that we should get united. I got to know that Neha lost all happines in lfe bcos of me. I did not keep her happy. If i had known all this, i would have tried my bset to change myself and try to keep her happy. But now that, she is gone, fulfilling her last wish and marrying you will only hurt her. So I think this is not correct. I know that again, I am disappointing you and am leaving you alone with loads of responsibilities. I am again hurting and betraying you. I know i am doing wrong to you but i cannot help this. I am doing such a great sin that at this point in life, i am leaving you. I cannot even ask sorry. So i am leaving this place not to return.

Saurabh is becoming very restless. Harsh, Brian enter and tell everybody that Abhi's house is locked. They ask Abhi's mother where can he be? Just then, Simran comes ther and tells everybody that there is no need to search for Abhi. He is alright. She says he is not able to accept this marriage , so has gone away. All are shocked. SAurabh starts to scream that what not able to accept and gone away. What does he think? Is marriage a child's play? I asked him, actually requested him with folded arms to marry my daughter. I did not force him to agaree. He agreed and then says not accepting. I cannot accpet this childish behaviour of his, this is the limit. Simran tries to console him but Saurabh continues to scream that it was his mistake that he trusted Abhi this time. He has played with my daughter's emotions for the second time. This fellow will keep on betraying my daughter and i have to keep quiet. He will very easily say i have no mood to marry and escape. Simran gets very angry and comes near her father and tells him that what Abhi did was absolutely right. Abhi's father says i don't know why Abhi did this. Abhi's mother says Abhi has committed such an offense that they cannot even ask sorry. She says she will ask him why he did this once he returns. SAurabh who is very upset says let him stand before me, i will show him who i am. He will not live happily. He is going to get the curse of a suffering father. He will not be happy. Simran gets very angry and says What will you do if he comes her? You will only curse him , right. You are already doing only that. If you find happiness by cursing him, do it. But not before me. I feel he did the correct thing. She begins to cry and goes away leaving all in a shocked state.

The flashback ends there. Simran  is standing like a rock after telling everything to Urmila. Urmila says i can understand what Uncle might hve gone thro'. But you Simran, how did u take all this? Simran then smilingly says theere was no other way out. Simran says we decided to marry bcos we did not want to give a question filled atmosphere to gudiya when she grows up. It is also a fact that in the meantime, we both realised that we always loved each other. Saying this, she breaks down, but controls herself. After Abhi left, the same questions stood before me. So I decided that what if I do not get into a relationship with Abhi, having Abhi's name , if it gives a good future for Astha, why not accept it? So from that day onwards, I became Simran Saxena. Urmila is taken aback hearing all this and says so much happened and you never told me anything. She begins to cry. Simran then says i had all my people with me to support me at that stage. But you were all alone in jail and i did not want to trouble you. Urmila then asks whether there was any news from Abhi. Simran gets very emotional, controlling her tears, says no. Its 18 years now since she heard of him. She shows the envelope with the letter and tells from all these years, this is my Abhi. This day, 18 years back, we were supposed to get married. Every year, on this day, I go to the temple, place this letter before God. I pray for Abhi's prosperity and long life. I also pray to God to give me more courage. She breaks down and sits. Urmila comes near her and asks whether Astha knows all this. She says no. Urmila then asks why simran? So much has happened in your life and you have not told her. Why? Simran says i wanted to tell her always but how? Urmila then says I understand. I know it will be very difficult for you and Astha to face facts. But if AStha gets to know this thro' somebody else, what will happen? Then the situation will get more tough to handle, says Urmila. Simran gets to panic and says this is what i also fear and starts to cry. The episode ends here. 

kalpanajaggi Newbie
kalpanajaggi
kalpanajaggi

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Thanks for the bautiful update Sree.

I wonder what is it that Mr. Ajay Sinha wants to say?  Is he saying that women are very strong or can be very strong and men are jerks?  Why has he made this character Abhimanyu such a Jerk?

Why in India do we need to run and hide from situations?  Why we cannot resolve things as matured adults?

Mr. Ajay Sinha seems to be making a big mess of a wonderful serial that started very different from all the other serials.

The character Abhimanyu was very different from any character in all the serials.  Now, he has made him a complete jerk, why I wonder?

namasteall2000 Senior Member
namasteall2000
namasteall2000

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update. I was waiting for it very eagerly.
shining star Groupbie
shining star
shining star

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Thanks.

I wonder where Abhi has been all these years. (Still searching for Aastha 1, maybe?) Has he even been seeing his parents? If so, how could he see his parents and not see Simran for 18 years??

So Abhi, in trying not to "hurt" his deceased wife, actually hurts Simran, who is living. He also hurts himself because he loves Simran. And, he hurts Aastha 2 by making her lack a father. Would Neha have wanted this?

scorpio_pk Senior Member
scorpio_pk
scorpio_pk

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Since morning I was checking the forum for today's update. Thanks Sree for providing us these updates!!!

Abhi did the right thing if he realised that he was responsible for Neha's death but he is a LOSER becuase hiding from Simran or world and not giving father's love to Gurrya is itself immature and irresponsible act.I really hate this character.
Manas_s Newbie
Manas_s
Manas_s

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

I DIDN'T WANT TO POST ANY REPLY BUT THIS STORY GAVE ME A LOT OF PAIN. I AM TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO TELL AJAY SINHA THAT FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT WATCH ANY OF HIS TV SERIAL.

CAN AJAY SINHA UNDERSTAND SIMRAN'S PAIN????????? WHAT IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOUR LOVED ONE???????

IT CAUSED ME A LOT OF PAIN. I WILL NOT WATCH ANY OF AJAY SINHA'S SERIAL FOR SURE.

Edited by Manas_s - 17 March 2005 at 11:04am
chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sree...It is indeed a depressing episode. I feel very sorry for simran. I also think Abhi wasnt cing his parents or anyone after the day he had left. He left all the responsibilities to Simran alone and went to a place far off alone. So disgusting. Never imagined abhi can act this way again after so much has happenned. Angry Poor Simran...I pity her state Cry
Manas_s Newbie
Manas_s
Manas_s

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

I DIDN'T WANT TO POST ANY REPLY BUT THIS STORY GAVE ME A LOT OF PAIN. I AM TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO TELL AJAY SINHA THAT FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT WATCH ANY OF HIS TV SERIAL.

CAN AJAY SINHA UNDERSTAND SIMRAN'S PAIN????????? WHAT IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOUR LOVED ONE???????

IT CAUSED ME A LOT OF PAIN. I WILL NOT WATCH ANY OF AJAY SINHA'S SERIAL FOR SURE.

Go to top