Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Arrogant Chavi worser character than Bhabo or Meena (Page 2)

desikudi2008 Groupbie
desikudi2008
desikudi2008

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Yes i want Bhabho to know truth about chavi and slap her just like in that smiley..Chavi puts Sandhya always in trouble so if i was Sandhya i would have told Bhabho that Chavi bunked classes to watch movie..then Bhabho will become sumo wrestler

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

indianprincess Newbie
indianprincess
indianprincess

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
chavi is not just rude or arrogant but also very selfishAngryshe makes fun of sandhya being 7th pass, but she is not aware that directly or indirectly she's making fun of her suraj bhaiya who is  9th pass but still earns and handles all household expenses single handedly.if today she is in a position to get educated and make fun of uneducated people itz only b'coz of his 9th pass sooraj bhaiya...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanat284desikudi2008b2011monika_2691Rupalarshi_karish

Amanat284 Groupbie
Amanat284
Amanat284

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I hate it that Sandya is not answering this Chavi back. Like all good bahus, Sandya is keeping quiet. She should have showed her a death glare glare, got up and insulted Chavi in front of her friend saying things like, "You are a pathetic daughter who only cares for herself. If you have no value for rshp then rshp has no value for you."

Then she should have told her to stop barking nonsense about her and told her to get in the house or Bhabo will find out about her going to the Cinema and wasting Suraj's hard earned money. Sandya should have embaressed Chavi in front of her friend- it would have been a fresh start to see indian bahu's portrayed in a new way. I would not let anyone insult me like that so I don't see why a smart girl like Sandya should accept nasty remarks about herself.

Chavi is also insulting her brother too. She takes his money but insults him and his wife.

I can't wait for Sandhya to complete her eduction right in front of their faces and become a cop woman. Then Chavi would be scared of her.

I want Sandhya to dislike Chavi. Show some realism and I don't want her to be the saintly Laxmi bahu like certain women from other serials. So boring...

For future reference: Even though Sandya isn't in love with Suraj yet, she could ask Chavi to apologise to him whenever she insults Suraj because no one should bear their partner's insults- especially if it's coming from a family member. Suraj should also do the same for Sandya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008b2011monika_2691Rupalarshi_karish

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
chavi is such a looser...she desrves a tight slap from all d fans as well as sandhya n suraj...Angry
shame on u chaviii...Unhappy

desikudi2008b2011

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Chavvi is arrogant.  She deserves a slap from Sandhya for those insulting comments one day. 

nice 1 dear...she really deserves dis...Angry

desikudi2008b2011

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Chavi not only insulted Sandhya thinking she doesn't know English but she also indirectly insulted her own mother - Bhabo who is not that educated and is a housewife. 

desikudi2008b2011

desikudi2008 Groupbie
desikudi2008
desikudi2008

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Now i don't really blame Suraj for thinking educated people are arrogant because his well educated siblings Chavi and Mohit are both arrogant and manipulative..Suraj's perception will change when he knows his humble wife Sandhya is educated  yet not arrogant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i would love to watch chavi's face when she gets to know that her sister-in-law is highly qualified than her...and a expert in her studies...who is a gold medalist in studies as well as sports...that would be a kodak moment to capture her face...

she is not only arrogant but snobbish and selfish...very rude...

b2011monika_2691

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index