Arrogant Chavi worser character than Bhabo or Meena

Posted: 12 years ago
This Chavi is such an annoying and arrogant person worser than Bhabho or Meena..she always pulls Sandhya into trouble just bcoz Sandhya once caught her lie and stopped her from hanging out with her friends..she accused Sandhya of lying to Bhabho to get away from kitchen work..Then stupid sadistic chavi will again tell Bhabho that Sandhya voted getting sandhya into further mess..also chavi said Sandhya was desperate to marry so she had quit studies and has no education and insulted Sandhya in english thinking Sandhya doesnt understand..one day chavi will hang her head in shame when she knows truth..Chavi's lies and arrogance will get her in trouble someday and Sandhya might help her
Edited by desikudi2008 - 12 years ago
Chavvi is arrogant.  She deserves a slap from Sandhya for those insulting comments one day. 

Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by b2011

Chavvi is arrogant.  She deserves a slap from Sandhya for those insulting comments one day. 

you are true..even i too  hate her..
chavi is always lying and hanging out with friends so if chavi gets a boyfriend who leaves her pregnant(chavi has no proper knowledge on menstruation so,she wont know about protection either😆)..then bhabho will make halwa out of chavi but Sandhya might be more sympathetic towards her lol just kidding..

No, do not want such old and common sequence in DABH.

Chavvi is going to be even more jealous of Sandhya once she starts going to college.
i was just kidding lol  ya dont wanna see that..yes chavi will be super jealous when Sandhya goes to college and also i want to see her shocked face when she knows Sandhya is educated and knows english fluently..by then chavi would have taunted Sandhya in english many times without knowing truth..right now she thinks she is the most educated person in her house..english memsaab
yup chavi is just so worst and Bhabho seems to turn blind at the indecent activities of chavi..bhabho is such a diplomat...
Originally posted by b2011

wow
i am loving these slaps ...wooo...😆😃
Yes i want Bhabho to know truth about chavi and slap her just like in that smiley..Chavi puts Sandhya always in trouble so if i was Sandhya i would have told Bhabho that Chavi bunked classes to watch movie..then Bhabho will become sumo wrestler
chavi is not just rude or arrogant but also very selfish😡she makes fun of sandhya being 7th pass, but she is not aware that directly or indirectly she's making fun of her suraj bhaiya who is  9th pass but still earns and handles all household expenses single handedly.if today she is in a position to get educated and make fun of uneducated people itz only b'coz of his 9th pass sooraj bhaiya...