Anya AND FRIENDS,A cute lovestoryFF(CH 20 pg 128)

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anya and friends a cute love story...😍😍😍

Hai guys
this is my first FF
i hope u all will like it...I am writing FF for the first time
Charecters
Characters are same as serial...i added 4 more charecters Advith,sajith,anuja and samiksha
ALL these charecters after becoming big...i mean when comes 2 col age...joins in the same col...becomes goodfriend...forms a very cute gang in the college
Navya:An innocent girl...and a shy girl...who doesnt speak with anyone except with her friends...she feels so much awkward...she is also traditional girl...
Soumya Seth
Ananth:A boy same like ananth in the show...who respects his family...and also follows the principles of his family...
Shaheer Sheikh as Anant
Ritz:she is the best friend of navya

Appy:she is the best friend of navya
Farhina Parvez
Ranbir:ranbir is ananths bestfrnd in the college
Advith:he is the friend of ananth from childhood

Mohit Sehgal
Samiksha:she is the girlfriend of advith who comes 2 the same col of advith for him...
Sanaya Irani

Harry:he is the friend of ananth in the same college.
Meer Ali
Sonia:she came from london...and joined in the col of mumbai...she is very proudish girl same as serial...

Anuja:she is the clildhood friend of navya...who is the classmate of her...when she is in kanpur...joins in navyas college for navya...she loves navya a lot...for her everything is navya...she gives navya sooo much importance

Rati Pandey
Sajith:he is the guy of same col...later he becomes friend of ananth...he falls in love with anujaArjun Bijlani

THE MAIN STORY STARTS WIT ALL OF THESE GANG.THE INTROUCTION OF THE STORY
ananth and navya studies in the same school in mumbai for four years...after that they will be seperated...navya goes 2 kanpur...and ananth continues his studies in mumbai...after many years ...they both coincidentally joins in the same college...but they will not recognize each other...the main story starts in the college with ananth and navya and sweet and cute gang...πŸ˜ƒ
Introduction of ananth and navya family
Navyas family
Deepak:navyas dad
he was in kanpur till navyas 6th standard
they all shifted 2 mumbai as he got job in mumbai
He is a lovely father who understands his daughters and 2 sons very well.he is a very lovely father who follows family customs and traditions very well.
Meetha:navya mom
she is a lovely mother.always she is tensed abt her daughters .she shares a very good bond with her 2 daughters
navyas dadi
navyas dadi is a lovely dadi.she loves navya a lot more than all in the family.
Rahul:navyas elder bro
rahul is navyas elder brother.he is an year elder than navya.he loves his sisters a lot.he cares his sisters a lot.he is doing btech in the other col.navya ,rahul and ananth are good frnds...they studied in the same school in their childhood. along with aneesha.
navya treats her bro as a goodfrnd more than a brother.she shares everything with her bro.
renuka:navyas elder sister 3 years elder 2 navya
she is some what strict bt loves her sister and brothers a lot.bt she will be strict with them.navya ,rahul and harsh has some fear on renu
Harsh:
harsh is navyas younger brother.they both always quarell with each other.navy awill nt fyt with her elser bro,bt fyts with her younger bro...for dis reason harsh always complains dis 2 meethaπŸ˜†
Ananths family
om:he is ananth father same like in the serial.he is very strict.always scolds his sons if they did any thing wrong.he is a scary father
baba:baba is ananths grandfather.he is not like in the serial.he is a lovely grand father 2 his grandsons and garnd daughter.
bt he is strict father and father in law for the remaining persons in the house.he is very friendly with ananth,mohan and nimisha unlike in the serial...i did dis change because i like grandfather 2 be frienly not like baba.
sugandha:she is ananths mom.she is very lively mother also she is so much scred with ananth da.
nimisha
she is ananth cousin sister as serial...she loves her brother a lot...they will share a cute bro and sister bond like navya and rahul
ananth chachi
she is sugandhas own sisiter.she is very lovely.
ananths chacha:
he is ananths chacha.he is opposite 2 ohm.
mohan
he is ananth brother.he is a lovely brother.he loves and cares his brother a lot.
priya
priya is ananths bhabi.
she is a lovely bahabi nt like rama.i hate dat rama.i dont want her char in my FF.
BUADADI:BUADADI 
SHE IS SAME AS IN THE SERIAL .STRICT WITH EVRYONE.

This is the lovely family of navyaπŸ˜ƒ
The siggie is by liana...thank u soo much for the siggie liana...it is wonderfulll...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Index
chapter 1  in page 4
Ananth and navya during their chiildhood and their seperation and their meeting in the college after long time(btech col)
chapter 2 PAGE 7
Gang meetirg in the college an their first day at college
Chapter 3
Anya talking 2 each other for the first time...😍
chapter 4
anya and gang go 2 a dayout
part 1
chapter 4
anya and gang go 2 day out...part 2

chapter 4
anya and gang go 2 day out...part 3
Chapter 5
Friendship bond increases between Anya.
chapter 6
navya tries 2 speak with annath...nad says hi sorrry
Chapter 7πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
Anya began 2 fall in love with eachother unknowingly
Chapter 8
Ananth comes to know abt dat he is in love with navya...😳😍
Chapter 9
anya missing each other and renu dis engagement
chapter 10
Ananth and gang plan 2 surprise navya on her birthdayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜
chapter 11
navya birthday celebration by ananth
part 1
Chapter 11
part 2
Gang surprise for navya
chapter 12
navya in confusion...
Chapter 13
College excursion...
PART 1
Chapter 13
College excursion...
part 2
Chapter 13
College excursion...
part 3
Chapter 14
cute journey of anya and gang

CHAPTER 15
Navya confesses her love for ananth❀️

chapter 16
navya and anant spend sometime alone

chapter 17
third day of their tour
chapter 17 part 2
the last night at kulumannali...😳

Chapter 18
Gang back from the tour...

Edited by Aarushi_mitzi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hey chandu..very interesting..
continue your FF Aarushi
Anisha06 thumbnail
hi chandu awesomeπŸ‘
plzz continue dear
Edited by rashi_anya - 12 years ago
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘THIS IS EXTRORDINARY... AWWWSOME... PLZZZ CONTINUE IT...❀️❀️ I ALWAYS LOVE TO READ FFs... STOP THIS NEVER...πŸ‘ & PLZ UPDATE THE CHAPTERS ATLEAST 1CE IN 2 OR 3 DAYS ITS A REQUEST...Edited by DivaAnYa - 12 years ago
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey my sister...First m congraulate for ur First FF...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ...

Very well and detailed introduction...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Loved ur way of writing ...Keep writing my dear πŸ‘πŸΌ...m waiting for next part...😳😳
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome  FF  chandu ... and very interesting

no doubt .. continue ... Waiting fr d next FF
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
love  it. continue  please😊
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Very Nicee! 
pLease Continue!
navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
liked it, the introduction sounds interesting, shall wait to know what's coming next.
Rachits thumbnail
YES YES YES ... PLEASE CONTINUE... AARUSHI... VERY INTERESTING... FF... PLEASE KEEP WRITING...