Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: mans

Vaibhavi , harshmm, sonya,purva ,nksudhir,sadia,malvika,adi any comments guys ..just read your comments on this post and felt it all happened which scared us few weeks back

True Mans,

What you predicted a few weeks back came true.

Scary, how predictable the results have become.

Sunitha.V thumbnail
I completely agree that some of the most deserving contestants were voted out prematurely in all shows. But let's look at the brighter side. All of them have made an impact and the fact that we still remember them and talk about them proves that. They may not have won hefty contracts, prize money, furnished apartments or expensive cars, but they have had something important. They've had a good exposure through these competitions and I feel they all improved on their performance and confidence levels tremendously since they first appeared on their respective shows. Again, this is just a start for them whether they win it or not. They will all need to work very hard 'cause their real competition is with the professional singers who have already established themselves well in the field. They will not be picked to sing just because they won a competition. On the other hand, if they are really good and disciplined, I don't think anyone can stop them from being successful.
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So whats your next say Mans buddy! Edited by harshmm - 18 years ago
sadia087 thumbnail
um really glad 2 c this thread....i forgot that i had written that i least expect antara n anuj!!!!!n to think the present situation is lookin scary lookin at the way anuj is gettin votes.....rite now the most deservin one is karunya hands down.....lets c wat happens tho....but newez um sure there r gr8 things waitin for him in the future tho! hopefully i shud add
mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshmm

So whats your next say Mans buddy!

harshmm this time I wanna listen to mind as well as heart😛

No offence to anyone but Anuj will be out next week but he may be having public symphaty right now ...Jury walking stage will not help karu anyway.

Now I feel why Jury praised Ameys so much ? Jury's praise is like curse now days .