Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: mans

Maera I know it was really sad...now panna also voted out on v-day I mean voting out itself is bad and if it happens on Bday or Valentine day u feel terrible

Tru Mans.. it's feels terrible if u get votd out on sum special occasion!

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
aisa mat bol yaar!!! 😭 😭 😭
amey adn karunya are my favourite from the lot that are left!
sadia087 thumbnail
i think ur all r rite usually the ones u don expect turn out to b winner....in fact bfore even readin this i was thinkin hus the ones um least expectin coz most likey they will turn up..... ....nd they were antara n anuj!!!!....i do want anatara there in top 5 mayb even 3 tho i like meenal better but as idols i see amey n karunya either wud do....hope that happens n not the other way around.....n soo true hemachandra was outstandin....his nahi samne tu was AMAZING FABULOUS to say the least....n so sad that he had to leave dat very day but πŸ˜› that he got offered by subhash ghai on that very day or else his ouster wud hav been much more sad....at least it ended on a positive note....but i felt he shud hav won n wen i watch srgmp i jus think that he shud hav been there singin.....n rahul....awww poor guy....i also felt bad hes so talented he must hav felt disheartened even tho he shudnt coz hes gr8......oh well returnin to our idol scene....i hope this trend changes that the unexpected wins.....u don need sooo much of mystery n suspense n shock!.....jus want the deservin candidate to win....amey n karunya!!!!!
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshmm

Absolutely yar. You are most welcome. A shayar like you( I remember the ek shyam tumhare naam thread still) is a great addition to the club. we are so happy to have you on the club.

I think judges comments are very reasonable for Finals. After all they are their to give feed back to public based on performance. I think public should learn some judgements from these judges. Sonu, Anu and Farah never said anything unreasonable about their overall performance. Its the public, who doesn't care what these contestants are doing, they are just voting in the least deserving contestants for no reason.

If I be the judge, according to the performance, the Rank is Karunya, Amey, Meenal and Antara but from the past few weeks trend, it looks like it will be Antara, Karunya, Meenal and Amey. Its a scary thought even to remotely think that because of wrong public voting, we can loose THE BEST SINGERSA like Karunya. I think he is OVERALL BRILLIAN. HE CAN SING AND PERFORM DIFFERENT TYPES OF SONGS WITH SAME EASE AND COMFORT. Antara has a very decent voice, but I don't see her an an IDOL. I didn't see her rocking performance even once. I think she is getting more of a sympathy votes than deserving votes. What was the need for her to mention in the show that her parents were not there because of financial reasons. People feel sympathise for her and vote thats why she was not in bottom three even once, if I am not mistaken.

Its not fair with Karunya and Amey who are definitely better than her.

I think only time will tell what Bhartiya Janata has in store for them.

mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

I think judges comments are very reasonable for Finals. After all they are their to give feed back to public based on performance. I think public should learn some judgements from these judges. Sonu, Anu and Farah never said anything unreasonable about their overall performance. Its the public, who doesn't care what these contestants are doing, they are just voting in the least deserving contestants for no reason.

If I be the judge, according to the performance, the Rank is Karunya, Amey, Meenal and Antara but from the past few weeks trend, it looks like it will be Antara, Karunya, Meenal and Amey. Its a scary thought even to remotely think that because of wrong public voting, we can loose THE BEST SINGERSA like Karunya. I think he is OVERALL BRILLIAN. HE CAN SING AND PERFORM DIFFERENT TYPES OF SONGS WITH SAME EASE AND COMFORT. Antara has a very decent voice, but I don't see her an an IDOL. I didn't see her rocking performance even once. I think she is getting more of a sympathy votes than deserving votes. What was the need for her to mention in the show that her parents were not there because of financial reasons. People feel sympathise for her and vote thats why she was not in bottom three even once, if I am not mistaken.

Its not fair with Karunya and Amey who are definitely better than her.

I think only time will tell what Bhartiya Janata has in store for them.

Jury might be reasonable but they are not consistent in their comments ...some day they will say something other day they will make some contradict statement.Public will belive them if public start respecting their comments but we cant ask people to respect ..it all depends on jury and their comments .From few rounds every one started liking Sonu's comments and if he continues in same manner then his comments will make a huge difference.I think the one jury who got lot of respect from most of the people is Javed Akhtar saab when he was judge in FG.
   well lots of factors working in favour of antara she is a good singer , she is improving every day , she is fast learner and public is with her.She might be Sony's next Idol.But who knows as long my fav top3 ameya ,karu , antara are there I am happy so hope for the best

mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadia087

i think ur all r rite usually the ones u don expect turn out to b winner....in fact bfore even readin this i was thinkin hus the ones um least expectin coz most likey they will turn up..... ....nd they were antara n anuj!!!!....i do want anatara there in top 5 mayb even 3 tho i like meenal better but as idols i see amey n karunya either wud do....hope that happens n not the other way around.....n soo true hemachandra was outstandin....his nahi samne tu was AMAZING FABULOUS to say the least....n so sad that he had to leave dat very day but πŸ˜› that he got offered by subhash ghai on that very day or else his ouster wud hav been much more sad....at least it ended on a positive note....but i felt he shud hav won n wen i watch srgmp i jus think that he shud hav been there singin.....n rahul....awww poor guy....i also felt bad hes so talented he must hav felt disheartened even tho he shudnt coz hes gr8......oh well returnin to our idol scene....i hope this trend changes that the unexpected wins.....u don need sooo much of mystery n suspense n shock!.....jus want the deservin candidate to win....amey n karunya!!!!!

sadia hope this time we will have expected winner and we dont want any shocks in Idol contest😊
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
A agree with you mans, some times judges are contradict their own statements, but I don't think Antara is better that Karunya. May be, she has better voice than Amey, but Karu and Amey are experiences and versatile singers. I still want to see Karu as my next Indian Idol. We will listen to Antara's singing in movies and we will like it too, there is no doubt about that. But her stage performance is OK. Yes, Public is with her more than Karu, Amey amd Meenal.
mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

A agree with you mans, some times judges are contradict their own statements, but I don't think Antara is better that Karunya. May be, she has better voice than Amey, but Karu and Amey are experiences and versatile singers. I still want to see Karu as my next Indian Idol. We will listen to Antara's singing in movies and we will like it too, there is no doubt about that. But her stage performance is OK. Yes, Public is with her more than Karu, Amey amd Meenal.

Yeah even I think Amey and Karu are better contestants for Idol and I would like to see either of them as Idol even though I am Antara's fan too.Antra's place in top 3 is almost fixed but not sure about these two dudes ....the next contestant  to watch out  is Anuj I mean he was never in bottom 3 after coming in Idol lets see how it goes next week.πŸ˜›
mans thumbnail
So finally Ameya also in list of best talent who got out earlier in all reality shows.
Now days unexpected is becoming Expected
God Bless Karunya
mans thumbnail
Vaibhavi , harshmm, sonya,purva ,nksudhir,sadia,malvika,adi any comments guys ..just read your comments on this post and felt it all happened which scared us few weeks back