Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Maasa is kicking Lovely out of the house (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SportsFreak

SportsFreak

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
If i were lovely i would be thanking God ryt now.. That house is hell

And why is Maasa blaming lovely? It is not like lovely told her to keep quiet about how she married Karthik it was her choice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahmina16orianthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maasa is kicking Lovely out of the house (Page 2)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deb07

Deb07

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Massa is a Angry
Lovely should leave house and never come back...

Deb07

Deb07

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paulsibila

i hate gehana she is always jealous of lovely, where is karthik dadi she will be good to teach lesson to mausa and all other bahus, hope she comes back in the show it will be  really nice to see her.

She is Censored
She wanted to sell her cousin sister but failed. That's why she turned into nagin...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.