Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

Maasa is kicking Lovely out of the house

kanhaiya244 Groupbie
kanhaiya244
kanhaiya244

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Just saw the precap for Monday.

Sort of wished Lovely had left on her own.

If Lovely leaves, I hope Karthik leaves with her, if he doesn't, that is the end of the two of them. Maasa has now set up a dynamic where I think she will lose her other family as well.  She is mean and unfair and who is going to tolerate it now.

This 'lighthearted' comedy sure does travel into the dark places too! Themes of abuse, power struggles, isolation, bullying, hatred, anger are all being hurled towards one specific person in that home...a very challenging home.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahmina16ampliphyorianthiGauri22Hillylove

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanhaiya244

Just saw the precap for Monday.

Sort of wished Lovely had left on her own.

If Lovely leaves, I hope Karthik leaves with her, if he doesn't, that is the end of the two of them. Maasa has now set up a dynamic where I think she will lose her other family as well.  She is mean and unfair and who is going to tolerate it now.

This 'lighthearted' comedy sure does travel into the dark places too! Themes of abuse, power struggles, isolation, bullying, hatred, anger are all being hurled towards one specific person in that home...a very challenging home.

now again maasa doing very big mistake.again she taken this decision unilaterally.
but this not going to answer gehnas questions.
gehna is not happy with it if i seen her face correctly.
she going to object maasa for this and may be she will say -maasa  now you are freeing lovely and karthik,lovely is only daughter of tyagi and she can leave happily with karthik there with out any rules and regulations.but what about us??
it looks gehna going think maasa favoring lovely by taking this decision.

Edited by 100raj - 26 November 2011 at 2:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22ampliphyorianthiHillylove

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Yeah but Lovely won't go.

She has to win over Maasa and now the whole clan all over again, they can't just bring this track up and then chase Lovely away..
paulsibila Groupbie
paulsibila
paulsibila

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i hate gehana she is always jealous of lovely, where is karthik dadi she will be good to teach lesson to mausa and all other bahus, hope she comes back in the show it will be  really nice to see her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahmina16ampliphyHillylove

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Maasa wants lovely out thinking that will be good enough and she won't have to answer the girls questions.  But she's just going to create more questions. 

She has never wanted to deal with Lovely.  When they married she pushed all responsibility on the the girls cause she hated lovely.  Now because she created a rift between the girls and herself, she's blaming lovely and pushing her out.

Lovely isn't being set free.  She's being left alone.  Her worse nightmare.  No one has ever stood by her, faught for her.  and they wonder why she has to create scenes.  If she didn't, she would be smaller than a fly on the wall.  Even if they hate her, it was attention and if they hate you that means they care enought to have a feeling about you. 

I think lovely is going to go into a sad place after this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsTahmina16Gauri22-Purva-Hillylove

Tahmina16 Senior Member
Tahmina16
Tahmina16

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Now is  the chance for Karthik to the dutiful husband and not abandon her,poor lovely, watching this show makes me so grateful that my parents are rather laid back and we have no silly rules.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyHillylove

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I don't believe in giving up on anything easily, but Lovely needs to go back home to her rich comfortable life, get divorced if Karthik don't want her, and marry a guy from a similar background as hers.  

I am not even trying to be materialistic, but if this is the way to live humble filled with strict rules, where you can't do this and you can't do that, and you can't eat this etc. etc.  then would head straight back to my parents and let them find me a guy and his family who I am more compatible with.  Life is way too short, to live in misery.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphy

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely should have left long days!!! She is better off at her parents' home.

If Karthik went  or stayed, it would not make a difference because he is quite often a brainless momma's boy. LOL

Edited by orianthi - 26 November 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyHillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index