Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hey. . .
Ashis Roy is playing the role of Udayveer. . . .and before this show he had played the role of Veer in Shh. . .phir koi hai 3(tritiya one) . . .since that show I like him . . i also dont find any similarity between the two. . . . .

though I find much similarity between Vikas Bhalla and Gautam Rode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer looks like... (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Hey. . .
Ashis Roy is playing the role of Udayveer. . . .and before this show he had played the role of Veer in Shh. . .phir koi hai 3(tritiya one) . . .since that show I like him . . i also dont find any similarity between the two. . . . .

Hi Sur meri jaan tum yahan nice to see u Hug 

I'll second you me too i don't find any similarity between them...UV is very handsome

Edited by pri01 - 29 November 2011 at 5:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001shivani003

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Hey. . .

</div>

<div>

I'll second you me too i don't find any similarity between them...UV is very handsome

tum jahan jahan chaloge mera saya sath hoga. . Priyu yaar shows ke mamle me hamara taste bahut similar hai but yaar I want UV opposite to monya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Hey. . .

</div>

<div>

tum jahan jahan chaloge mera saya sath hoga. . Priyu yaar shows ke mamle me hamara taste bahut similar hai but yaar I want UV opposite to monya
Am happy yaar ke hamara taste are similar.  True that UV-Monya look cute together and their meeting is so amazing and sparkling that everyone wants them to be paired. I must say I like the way UV character is being unfolding...don't know why but I have a feeling that CVs are going to change the male lead from Akash to UV ... let see what happen yaar

sur001

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Hey. . .

</div>

<div>

<div></div>Am happy yaar ke hamara taste are similar. True that UV-Monya look cute together and their meeting is so amazing and sparkling that everyone wants them to be paired. I must say I like the way UV character is being unfolding...don't know why but I have a feeling that CVs are going to change the male lead from Akash to UV ... let see what happen yaar

dont know yaar but Akash is good as a friend not as lover but why CVs cannot see the chemistry between UV and Monya. . .hope your words come true

-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Hey. . .

</div>

<div>

<div></div>Am happy yaar ke hamara taste are similar. True that UV-Monya look cute together and their meeting is so amazing and sparkling that everyone wants them to be paired. I must say I like the way UV character is being unfolding...don't know why but I have a feeling that CVs are going to change the male lead from Akash to UV ... let see what happen yaar

dont know yaar but Akash is good as a friend not as lover but why CVs cannot see the chemistry between UV and Monya. . .hope your words come true
Meri jaan I guess she will get married with UV because in an interview Monya said that both her dreams come true one is to become a Princess and the other one she gets married to a hot and dashing Prince...guess it's UV.  And also in an another article she said she really doesn't know  whether or when Akash will come back into her life.

sur001

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Hey. . .

</div>

<div>

<div></div>Meri jaan I guess she will get married with UV because in an interview Monya said that both her dreams come true one is to become a Princess and the other one she gets married to a hot and dashing Prince...guess it's UV. And also in an another article she said she really doesn't know whether or when Akash will come back into her life.

I hope this happens jaan. . .Manyta and Udayveer sounds so perfect together

-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Hey. . .

</div>

<div>

<div></div>Meri jaan I guess she will get married with UV because in an interview Monya said that both her dreams come true one is to become a Princess and the other one she gets married to a hot and dashing Prince...guess it's UV. And also in an another article she said she really doesn't know whether or when Akash will come back into her life.

I hope this happens jaan. . .Manyta and Udayveer sounds so perfect together
Jaanu u have fallen for Manyata-Udayveer am I right?LOL   Agree with you jaan it sounds perfect and their chemistry is striking. 

sur001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.